Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310240 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Patra123(f): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Hi gurus and @Justwise please help. For someone with a student visa who got married after getting student visa, can the person file a dependent visa for their spouse later?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
There are other ways to express your displeasure on the use of agents rather than speaking to someone in such a condescending manner.

TestimoneyTesti:
I hate to read such nonsense, can’t you research and do things your self rather using and paying a jobless person called an agent?

Honestly people like you disgust me with your laziness,

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Blanchefleur: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2021
The £2000 discount is only applicable for the first year.

You can confirm this and all other questions by calling their country representative, her number and email is on the Teesside website.

jtech17:

Hello gurus in the house, I have some questions to know if I'm on the right track... please I'm new to this uk visa thing , so expect some questions dat you might laff at

1. I currently applied to teeside university msc project management via an agent on may 14 its a 2yrs program. the fees is £7500/ year. My sponsor told me he'll be ready for the payment, pof issues next year, say from December this year, January or February next year, due to some expenses he had to offset. my agent told me I can apply this year and a get a discount of £2000 for each year, leaving me £5500 to pay since I have a 2:1 in mechanical engineering .. is this conditional , unconditional admission or scholarship?

2. Since I will be making my payment between end of this year and next year is be wise to have started the application now. Because my agent told me after getting the admission, now I can defer till when I'm fully ready for the payments. Will the discount of £2000 still be available or valid by then that is next year or it has a timeline? Or should I just wait till when I'm ready and reapply thats if theres a possibility of reapplying?

Please you can also recommend cheaper schools as teeside is the only school ive applied for so far.... like I said earlier I have a background im mechanical engineering, 2:1. I'm keen on studying project management, or any construction related courses...

Your answers help a lot. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lookers191: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2021
I repeat. You don't need the services of any agent.
The question you ate asking whether it's a case nditiinal or unconditional would be clearly stated on your offer letter.

You can do everything by yourself and in any case you run into any issue that needs verification, you can ask here.

Send your application directly to the uni and plan your movement towards January 2022.

jtech17:

My program start dates are September and January. .

. although my sponsor initially planned September but due to unforseen events he had to tell me to wait till next year.. and I have been in contact with the agent when everything was planned for September, so I had to let him know that everything will have to happen next year...

Concerning the admission is it conditional, unconditional or scholarship ... what do you class the type I mentioned above

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aquarius15(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Mmachisco:
Oh! That's nice. What course are you going in for?

Business Analytics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Patra123:
Hi gurus and @Justwise please help. For someone with a student visa who got married after getting student visa, can the person file a dependent visa for their spouse later?

Yes you can apply for your spouse later as long as you are studying at masters level.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NwachukwuEjima: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Maynne:
Hi! Please how much did you pay as initial deposit?

2k but u re expected to pay 5k by September

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NwachukwuEjima: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=rhamz post=102336202]Congrats. Pls is this CAS for September 2021 intake? I heard they have not started issuing CAS for September 2021 intake. Did you do a pre-cas interview and how long did the CAS take after making the initial deposit. What is the earliest date you can arrive UK as per your Cas? Please i need to get in touch with you. abdul4uis@yahoo.com

Yes Cas for Sept 2021, they have started issuing CAS nd I did English text , after u meet all conditions nd have ur sponsorship or English call interview u shud be expecting ur Cas. August is de earliest date u can arrive. Sorry I was robbed so i am out of contact for now using a friend's phone to browse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Patra123(f): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2021
justwise:

Yes you can apply for your spouse later as long as you are studying at masters level.
Thanks a lot @justwise, please does it matter if I have like 8 months remaining before the visa expiry date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sudemba: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Hello. Is the English proficiency letter gotten from your department? Who signs it? Faculty officer? HOD?

shinefelicity:
Good day house,

Pls I applied for uni of Sunderland. I submitted my WAEC had a C4 in English and an English proficiency letter from my university. Now they are asking for ielts b4 offer can be given. I also have an ielts general that meets their requirements but it expired in February.
Pls what do I do?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marola(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Ginykamark:
Good evening all, I’m new here, kindly assist, I got conditional offer from university of Dundee, and my Waec result was rejected for the English language requirement. The school rep mentioned they can work with an English language proficiency letter, please do I obtain that from the university I got my bsc?

Yes get from your university except they specifically state other wise for instance university of Lincoln requested for proof of English from where I recently worked or present employment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2021
lookers191:
I repeat. You don't need the services of any agent.
The question you ate asking whether it's a case nditiinal or unconditional would be clearly stated on your offer letter.

You can do everything by yourself and in any case you run into any issue that needs verification, you can ask here.

Send your application directly to the uni and plan your movement towards January 2022.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thedeewhy22: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Good morning people, pls help me on this

1) Am I to pay for medicals(IHS) before I apply for the visa.

2) is there a site where I can check for the price of both standard nd priority visa.

Thanx.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Thedeewhy22:
Good morning people, pls help me on this

1) Am I to pay for medicals(IHS) before I apply for the visa.

2) is there a site where I can check for the price of both standard nd priority visa.

Thanx.

IHS and visa fee are together. You'd have to pay for both at the same time, on the same website.

Just Google ; UK student standard visa application fee. You should get your answer. However standard visa is 348 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kinkyriri: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Gurus in the house please assist.

My spouse did masters in law in the UK some years back but he wants to go for another masters in FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE OR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE, please is this a good course in terms of jobs after study? Are there other professional courses that are better? @Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2021
If it is a mutual fund,you can use it cos it can be terminated anytime but for me I do like to play safe,I will rather liquidate my investment
Anywherebuthere:
Can money in a company like ARM Investment be used? It can be liquidated within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by itunes18(f): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good day everyone is it possible for someone to enrol for part time studies in the uk?

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freelane33(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hull students pls mention me . grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
itunes18:
Good day everyone is it possible for someone to enrol for part time studies in the uk?

thanks

No

International students are full time only
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anywherebuthere: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thanks. Yes, it's a mutual fund, I was thinking I could quickly use it for CAS since I've had it for more than a month. If I liquidate now I'd have to wait another month.

Ezriela:
If it is a mutual fund,you can use it cos it can be terminated anytime but for me I do like to play safe,I will rather liquidate my investment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Marola:

Yes get from your university except they specifically state other wise for instance university of Lincoln requested for proof of English from where I recently worked or present employment.

Hi, University of Lincoln also requested for the letter from my current employer. Have you received your CAS from University of Lincoln??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good day everyone, please I really need your suggestions on which university to go for between Plymouth, Northumbria and Salford in terms of family oriented environment, job opportunities, moderate cost of living, safety and ranking. Please I will really appreciate your contribution. The course I will be going for is MSc healthcare management and I will be coming with my kids and hubby.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please who is going to Salford....I got an offer from the University of Salford. I need to connect.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hiii...I got an offer too at salford. Please how far have you gone

[1quote author=SholaAdeoye post=101754541]Good evening, house and well done to everybody for the amazing job of selflessly dispensing information on this platform. I recently got an offer letter to study Data Science at Salford University for September intakes, and I'm currently looking to connect with fellow prospective student. If you're one, please hit me up ASAP.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please what is form A and how do I get it?

ugomnaanny:
I did. I used form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please have you managed to pay your deposit fee...Im about to do so too.

ugomnaanny:
pls help me, I'm about to pay my fees for university of Salford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Patra123:

Thanks a lot @justwise, please does it matter if I have like 8 months remaining before the visa expiry date?

No but the earlier the better, if you applied with 8months left they will likely give them 8months -1yr visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do you mean i cant get CAS even after paying 4400k deposit Please enlighten me

Hinxx:

It is imperative you pay for deposit if you’re self-sponsored student. And they will ask you for 28 days bank statement before CAS is issued and they issue CAS within 48hours upon provision of these requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kinkyriri:
Gurus in the house please assist.

My spouse did masters in law in the UK some years back but he wants to go for another masters in FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE OR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE, please is this a good course in terms of jobs after study? Are there other professional courses that are better? @Justwise

I don't know much about that course i suggest she takes her time to research course she has passion for, a course she is likely to come out on top at the end. Its a lot of money to pay just to regret the course when you get to the UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.