Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1404287 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Harykemi: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
I applied to Wolverhampton and Teeside uni for weeks now, no response at all. Please is anyone experiencing this too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Harykemi:
I applied to Wolverhampton and Teeside uni for weeks now, no response at all. Please is anyone experiencing this too?
ah Wolverhampton ke! Better start applying to another school, Wolverhampton can delay sha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by owenizes(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by owenizes(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello house,

Please I need the gurus here to assist me, I want to be clear on IHS fee and visa fee payment.

1. Can you pay IHS fee with the wema bank/ALAT virtual dollar card.

2. Can visa fees be paid with a verve card from UBA.

I will appreciate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zeecos(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pidaa:

Evidence of programming
Waec result with at least C6 in english
University degree with transcript
Passport
How long ago did you submit the documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by george009: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chidimizzle:

In the actual sense of the word he is your dependant as he depends on you for his care. I think you should include him, nothing wrong with trying. Just be explicit about his condition and why you need for him to be with you. I know they state these rules but they really treat these things on a case by case basis. The other thing you could do is first send an email to the consular office seeking advice about your situation.
Thanks for your response; from their website, dependents are either your spouse or children in this case, I believe to be your biological children but he’s not my biological child, we share same parents, so how best can I present his case for best shot.

Please other persons can contribute to this, I thought it will be an easy ride with enough proof of funds but from their definition for a dependent, it’s becoming a little dicey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pidaa: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zeecos:

How long ago did you submit the documents?
Last three weeks.
What of U?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tochil123: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good evening everyone, please, what's the best means of paying for IHS and Visa fees at a cheaper rate?

Note: I have a domiciliary Euro account with Access Bank but I don't have a debit card linked to the account.

Please kindly assist me on this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ojbabe: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good evening house, please I need advice on who was or is in my shoes presently. I Will be accompanying my spouse for study and I am currently pregnant. Any advice on what to plan ahead towards my delivery in the UK. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Anyone here that did Sheffield Hallam pre CAs interview last week and has gotten his CAs? I did mine on Thursday and I’m yet to hear from them. Anyone experiencing CAs delay after pre CAs interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zeecos(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pidaa:

Last three weeks.
What of U?
My pending conditions are police clearance certificate and occupational health questionnaire. I just submitted my police clearance certificate to the Nigerian rep today. She assured me that I’d be given CAS even with the pending occupational health screening. Have you tried getting in touch with her?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pidaa: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zeecos:

My pending conditions are police clearance certificate and occupational health questionnaire. I just submitted my police clearance certificate to the Nigerian rep today. She assured me that I’d be given CAS even with the pending occupational health screening. Have you tried getting in touch with her?
Am working directly with the school. Pls give me the Nigeria rep contact. I dont know derby has rep.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Try and see if you can legally adopt him, so he becomes your dependent that way.
george009:
Thanks for your response; from their website, dependents are either your spouse or children in this case, I believe to be your biological children but he’s not my biological child, we share same parents, so how best can I present his case for best shot.

Please other persons can contribute to this, I thought it will be an easy ride with enough proof of funds but from their definition for a dependent, it’s becoming a little dicey.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by RipMorosini: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Aminess1:
Anyone here that did Sheffield Hallam pre CAs interview last week and has gotten his CAs? I did mine on Thursday and I’m yet to hear from them. Anyone experiencing CAs delay after pre CAs interview?
you will get you CAS latest next week Friday

They are currently experiencing traffic due to more applicants applying.

How was your CAS interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
No
TobyTreasure:

Do you know a reliable company or an individual that can help with students loan Or supplement the POF until the visa is out?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dubyz: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
george009:

Adopt him legally as your son. In that case you will be able to travel with him as your dependant. But you have to find out first if it is even possible to adopt your brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
So many schs will give you CAS,thank God is never too late
Yemolu:
Very unfair !! They made me do Kira interview too o. And they assured me all was well since I had passed the interview and they told me to proceed with the £5900 tuition deposit payment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
These schs will give you
Lyndaa22:

Please on this issue, i have been rejected twice by Canada and i intend on going to either Sheffield Hallam university or Teesside University. Please who knows if they would issue me CAS, i don't want to waste my time and my efforts.

Abeg i need answers asap, i really want to know my stand before it gets late.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oggg: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mayor46:
Hi Guys,

I have applied to a 3 years Msc part time in University of Hull. However, I heard the embassy does not give visa to part time. Is this true please ? And do you have anyone doing part time Msc in UK ?
u are not eligible for part time studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Funky123(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
He everyone, stumbled on this thread today
My husband and I are planning ahead January 2022. He is the intending student while I go as his dependant
So I have few questions please
1. He studied International relations and he has graduated since 2011.
2. He is currently working as a Sales Manager in a FMCG
3. Please what course can he do that will increase chances of getting good job after study....Am thinking supply chain management please if you have any other options, quote me
4. Lastly please I need suggestions of Cheap school in a city where we can easily get a job

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thats just 3 working days and their mail even said within 2 weeks. So you gotta Chill.
Aminess1:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

How long do they take to issue the CAS after 20th June?
Teesside University have started issuing CAS and it normally take them 4-5 days after you submit your statement of account

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2021
How do I go about 4 and 5. Need help please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Queenbeloveth:
Teesside University have started issuing CAS and it normally take them 4-5 days after you submit your statement of account

Thanks ��

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

I believe your UK address should be the school address.

cc: @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by askari01: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Good day everyone , Does anyone know any affordable university in the UK that would give UNDERGRADUATE admission for September intake ? tuition between 10- 14k and preferably 2-4k tuition deposit... Would appreciate if anyone would help. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dubyz: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2021
askari01:
Good day everyone , Does anyone know any affordable university in the UK that would give UNDERGRADUATE admission for September intake ? tuition between 10- 14k and preferably 2-4k tuition deposit... Would appreciate if anyone would help. thanks

University of Hull

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

4- Your school's address, post code and telephone number
5- The details body/organisation/Government sponsoring your scholarship since you indicated you are going on scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Temitopepremium:

Funniest part, I don't have anyone staying in abroad to help pay on my behalf , likewise the dorm account.

Your cheapest (feasible) option is to open a dollar account, procure FX at black market rate, deposit into the account and pay with your dollar card.

You can use all these fintechs (flutterwave), but it's more expensive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinibigdil: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Please which branch of Stanbic is highly recommended for Form A in Lagos? As the branch I filled Form A since 27th May is yet to debit me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 5:28am On Jun 08, 2021
He is your dependent as you are the one catering for him.There are rules guy but there are exceptions.

It's better you try than you didn't.

george009:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2021
kinibigdil:
Please which branch of Stanbic is highly recommended for Form A in Lagos? As the branch I filled Form A since 27th May is yet to debit me.

Their HQ near Bonny Camp i think

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.