Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1320921 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mamatwiny(f): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ezriela:
Lincoln will give you sha,I will ask someone that I know dere
why is lincoln delaying like this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lyndaa22: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ezriela:
I know of South Wales
Bedfordshire is sitting pretty well on this table
Worcester
Middle Essex
Conventry used to but not sure abt now. The truth is it is unfair,u could have rejected from the beginning not at the stage of CAS issuance

Please on this issue, i have been rejected twice by Canada and i intend on going to either Sheffield Hallam university or Teesside University. Please who knows if they would issue me CAS, i don't want to waste my time and my efforts.

Abeg i need answers asap, i really want to know my stand before it gets late.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
stunning4real:
send me an email

Check your email. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
bobogee007:
I gurus,
I’m kinda confused, after stating that I’ve had a previous visa refusal (Canada) while filling my CAS request. I got a mail today asking me to provide my previous visa refusal letter which I did, but now I’m concerned this will not be an end to CAS. I’m afraid the school will no issue the CAS again ���

Not at all, they want integrity, it won't have any effect on your CAS issuance. They know you're not perfect and your reason for refusal is to just confirm is not a criminal related issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Femmylawy:
Am new here and need some clarifications please, Have been denied canada work visa in the past and the passport has expired, am on CAS right now, do I need to tell them I have once being denied visa since am using new passport or I have to indicate I have being denied before?

Please declare. You must remember that all passports are linked, the old number is usually on the new one so if they have any reason to look, they I’ll find it. It does no one any good when they hide refusals … rather declare it and where necessary, explain.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Still awaiting my refund o. They gave me 10working days, which is in two days time. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for the refund.
prissyllar:

Tell me you got a refund!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pidaa: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zeecos:

Masters in Nursing. What are the conditions of your offer?
Evidence of programming
Waec result with at least C6 in english
University degree with transcript
Passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yemolu:
Still awaiting my refund o. They gave me 10working days, which is in two days time. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for the refund.

Please do not hesitate to let us know when refund land

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very unfair !! They made me do Kira interview too o. And they assured me all was well since I had passed the interview and they told me to proceed with the £5900 tuition deposit payment.

Ezriela:
I know of South Wales
Bedfordshire is sitting pretty well on this table
Worcester
Middle Essex
Conventry used to but not sure abt now. The truth is it is unfair,u could have rejected from the beginning not at the stage of CAS issuance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayor46(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have applied to a 3 years Msc part time in University of Hull. However, I heard the embassy does not give visa to part time. Is this true please ? And do you have anyone doing part time Msc in UK ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
caleb00:
Has any one tried using PTA recently, I heard most banks are short on funds

I was told the same thing last week Thursday at Stanbic (Ojota Branch) where I submitted my Form A. Plus, I’m yet to be debited.

So I guess they’re actually out of funds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayor46(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
What is the name of the MFB ?
mamatwiny:
Hi guys,
There is an mfb that I used to borrow money from for business and the loan is usually tied to my staff salary account. They called me yesterday and offered me a loan top up of N2m . I assume it will be at the same previous rate or less (3.6%). Do you think taking this loan will affect my application ? My salary account that it is tied to is different from the account I intend to use for my Visa application and in different banks.

Please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi

How long did it take to get an offer from University of Lincoln?
bobogee007:

Gosh
University of Lincoln
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ha! Please help ask ooo. Somebody should know his fate before going too far
Ezriela:
Lincoln will give you sha,I will ask someone that I know dere
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sure

quote author=akinday1 post=102472340]

Please do not hesitate to let us know when refund land[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sent to me from StanbicIBTC today

caleb00:
Has any one tried using PTA recently, I heard most banks are short on funds

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khayouhz: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
george009:
Thank you; decided to go with Sterling, I’m at the bank opening account with them and hopefully will complete it today.
hi George ,what is the exchange rate stanbic is using. I’m supposed to pay my fees today also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
can someone going for studies get PTA?

scobyy2007:
Sent to me from StanbicIBTC today

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
The conditions were clearly stated.

1. Have a visa to travel
2. Have a return ticket

It was not stated that student visa is not allowed.

otunbanimi:
can someone going for studies get PTA?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HYFR007: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
HYFR007:

I’ve got 3 members of my family living in the uk at different addresses. I will include them as family members in my application but I plan to use school address as my accommodation in my application from.

Though one of them lives in Sheffield and my school is in Leeds.

Is this okay?

Anybody with an answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
i know it wasnt stated there that student visa is not allowed. Why i asked is because i expected someone going for a year program to buy a one way ticket
scobyy2007:
The conditions were clearly stated.

1. Have a visa to travel
2. Have a return ticket

It was not stated that student visa is not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kasparov16: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Phatkings post=102470611][/quote]

That's nice.

Do you have any info on their standard of living, accommodation costs, etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Has anyone filled dependant form recently? I got to the last page hoping to pay IHS only to be confronted with this!!! Of course ALL the fields were duly filled

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Well in wisdom u get a return ticket.

otunbanimi:
i know it wasnt stated there that student visa is not allowed. Why i asked is because i expected someone going for a year program to buy a one way ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chidimizzle: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
george009:
Hi Bosses in the house;

I have my little autistic brother who’s 15yrs and has been living with me since 2017 due to being bullied at the village. I intend to travel with him and my wife to UK for my studies only to read here that the only dependents allowed in your application is your spouse and children.

Please house, what would be the best option to travel with him as I can’t afford to send him back to the village to stay with my parents.

Please; your responses will be greatly appreciated.

In the actual sense of the word he is your dependant as he depends on you for his care. I think you should include him, nothing wrong with trying. Just be explicit about his condition and why you need for him to be with you. I know they state these rules but they really treat these things on a case by case basis. The other thing you could do is first send an email to the consular office seeking advice about your situation.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bobogee007(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
K4daniel:

Not at all, they want integrity, it won't have any effect on your CAS issuance. They know you're not perfect and your reason for refusal is to just confirm is not a criminal related issue.

Thank you very much......It is all this generic reasons: base on travel history, family ties in Canada and home of residents, insufficient fund and the likes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bobogee007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
tajmal:
Hi

How long did it take to get an offer from University of Lincoln?

I got my offer within two weeks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Does UKVI invite every applicant for interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sesther(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello, can you please share your email address with me?
Mine is sesthernig@gmail.com
Thanks

EddieMurphie:

Okay boss...... All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by george009: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
khayouhz:
hi George ,what is the exchange rate stanbic is using. I’m supposed to pay my fees today also.
I just submitted my Form A application today, I’m yet to get a debit alert to know the rate I was charged. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dapsey92: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
scobyy2007:
https://courses.uwe.ac.uk/N14512/international-management

If you like this school please let me know.

Read through very well by following the link above.

Requirement

1. Degree Certificate
2. Transcript
3. WAEC Result
4. Personal Statement

Will the transcript be student copy as university dont issue transcript to student

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.