Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301725 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omopapa: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Yeah i would think so as long as you are paying for the training in full. I doubt the training agencies check immigration status.
noblealuu:

Thank you Omopapa

In addition, how possible is it to get a visiting visa to the UK to attend the 3 - 4 weeks training by Labmed, leveraging on this training to get a job faster? Will this option fly?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talkme(m): 5:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning great guys! My visa is out! Pls I want to know if I can put in my dependants visa application now since mine is out? I intend applying for them from 3 week of next month when the money must have completed 28 days. My entry to UK is wef 25 August so I want them to go with me. Pls advice!!!! God bless

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2021
talkme:
Good morning great guys! My visa is out! Pls I want to know if I can put in my dependants visa application now since mine is out? I intend applying for them from 3 week of next month when the money must have completed 28 days. My entry to UK is wef 25 August so I want them to go with me. Pls advice!!!! God bless

Congratulations to you..

That's a perfect idea and plan, you can go ahead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2021
talkme:
Congratulations and may your dependants own be perfected also. Amen to everyone awaiting their own testimonies

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Please, how do I resolve this issue??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Bossplaya1:
Please, how do I resolve this issue??
simple. Get your referee from your workplace or school that you attended in time past

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greathand01: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning, please did anyone apply to Loughborough University, the wait is tiring......

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2021
talkme:

Congratulations
That sounds good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Henrowalata: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2021
pls house has anyone here apply for visa with online WAEC printout or do you know if it’s acceptable..... @justwise and other gurus I need clarification

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2021
noblealuu:
Dear all,

Please I have an interview with Teesside uni for MSc Adult Nursing.

Ejoor I need tips concerning the interview...it's urgent.

Hi bro. I pmed you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
My school wrote that I should make provision of approximately 13000k for maintenance and it's outside London.

AAO7:

Proof of fund for London =
School fees (minus any deposit paid) + £12006 (living expenses for London)

Proof of fund for outside London=
School fees (minus any deposit paid) + £9207 (living expenses for outside London )
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HYFR007: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2021
How is the parking space at tls ikeja Do they have parking space like they do have at iom. I don’t mind paying. Want to know if I should drive down or just use public transport jeje.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
There is. I think #500 is the fee.
HYFR007:
How is the parking space at tls ikeja Do they have parking space like they do have at iom. I don’t mind paying. Want to know if I should drive down or just use public transport jeje.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Wow. Since it is outside London, your maintenance fee should be £9,207.
Chysunshine1:
My school wrote that I should make provision of approximately 13000k for maintenance and it's outside London.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MrRomanticLover: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello people. Please when you pay for accomodation, is it allowed to remove the money from the living expenses amount of 9207 pounds before you submit your Proof of funds for the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
ariyike23:

Wow , divorce letter in a local govt ? How , when and why pls ? It’s easy to actually identify a fake divorce letter , very easy . UKVI isn’t stupid . What judge would sign it ? What judge would affix their personal stamp and seal . Pls don’t advise Anyone to do this , they’d get caught and get banned . I can spot a fake divorce letter anywhere , now imagine an immigration officer . Each page of that divorce decree will have an originality stamp of the judge , CTC stamp of the high court . The high court is the proper place and to get a divorce from a statutory marriage , you need to institute an action in court as the petitioner and respondent. The court has to be satisfied that the marriage has irretrievably broken down.

Just so you know , Lagos state has a filing system that makes it easy to verify validity of documents . Court documents authenticity can be verified easily pls .

We need more people like you here . I really hope you keep making this sort of contribution here

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

I need to ask a question in regards for this. The divorce paper is something she can get from her local govt. I don’t think it is an issue to that extent. They wl issue it out within a couple of days. And if no context ,they know how to arrange it. If properly arrange, no cause for alarm. Anybody can divorce anyone at a fucking time. I don’t think UK student visa has time to go and look for ur divorce paper anywhere. My opinion

Next time you drop this sort of advice here your ID will be suspended

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

I need to ask a question in regards for this. The divorce paper is something she can get from her local govt. I don’t think it is an issue to that extent. They wl issue it out within a couple of days. And if no context ,they know how to arrange it. If properly arrange, no cause for alarm. Anybody can divorce anyone at a fucking time. I don’t think UK student visa has time to go and look for ur divorce paper anywhere. My opinion

I am going to reply you as someone who has gone through this stage.

It’s not as straightforward as you think.
Once you file for the divorce and you go through the process without any contention.
The judge gives his verdict to dissolve the marriage and issue you with a decree NIsI what this means is that you are given 3months to try and work out your differences if and only when that time elapses then you are issued a decree Absolute which is the proper divorce document.it simply means your marriage has broken down and cannot be fixed..

You are very wrong to say the embassy doesn’t care for your divorce papers.
There is a seal on your divorce paper so think very well and make sure you don’t get oluwole document for your application.

Tainkio!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Henrowalata:
pls house has anyone here apply for visa with online WAEC printout or do you know if it’s acceptable..... @justwise and other gurus I need clarification

I have no idea though you should be able to get answers from people who have done it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lincolnsnowhite: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
perisabc:
Hi, do write to internationaladmissions@shu.ac.uk

Already sent them mail of reminder. Sheffield replied they’re receiving a lot of application, that they will attend to me that all hands are on desk as they will try to respond to mail as soon as possible

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
caleb00:
has anyone used form a to pay more than 10,000 pounds? how did you do it? i have paid 10,000 plus with my dads account but i want to pay the rest from my account 2000 plus pounds and i am not sure it would go through cause i heard there is a cap on the amount we can pay through form a and the max is 10,000

would appreciate any insight in this
I paid the maximum which is 10,450 at once using UBA and it went through and I’ve gotten telex. I’m waiting for the school to confirm receipt

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
MrRomanticLover:
Hello people. Please when you pay for accomodation, is it allowed to remove the money from the living expenses amount of 9207 pounds before you submit your Proof of funds for the visa?

Yes you take away the amount of paid for accommodation but I think you can’t pay more £1000-1500. You need to attach the receipt if it doesn’t reflect on the CAS

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Destiny20five:
Oxford Brookes matter strong nor be lie... You have to be following them back to back for your CAS. I really can't count the number of mails I sent to them, I copied several dept in the mails as well.

I sent my POF June 3rd and on June 4th they sent a mail that it's been confirmed so I can use it for my application.

Oya send me my CAS na, they kept saying we are sorry for the delay, you will get it this week, it is now ready for issued etc.

They eventually sent it June 11th or so they said which was on a Friday. On Monday June 14th I had to start disturbing them again before I finally got it.

Summary of my narration is, don't wait for any 10days o, start calling CAS team, ISAT and even mail admissions dept to help escalate the issue for you. Visa dates are fast flying

i wanted to pay the school fees deposit today but they are asking for invoice. does Oxford brookes usually give invoice? or i should request from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Domistic:
i wanted to pay the school fees deposit today but they are asking for invoice. does Oxford brookes usually give invoice? or i should request from them?

My wife used her offer letter, do you have their bank details ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
AirBay:

Hi bro. I pmed you.

Good morning, please did they attend to you yesterday at tls for the walk in biometrics?

Did you indicate anywhere in the application that you will be doing a walk in service for biometrics?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2021
ricdavies:

I paid the maximum which is 10,450 at once using UBA and it went through and I’ve gotten telex. I’m waiting for the school to confirm receipt

When did you make this payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Henrowalata: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Henrowalata:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Henrowalata: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Henrowalata post=102972199][/quote]
Anyone with an idea or knows who has used it or if it’s acceptable by UKVI should pls help. I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2021
justwise:

Yes you take away the amount of paid for accommodation but I think you can’t pay more £1000-1500. You need to attach the receipt if it doesn’t reflect on the CAS

Pls if one is not applying with his spouse immediately....do you have to attach a marriage certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Henrowalata:

Was it the online printout you used to get the admission?

What did they write on your CAS as document used to prove English language qualification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Henrowalata:

You don’t just use an online WAEC printout to apply for your visa.

You use the documents listed in your CAS to apply for visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.