Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308688 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Freshprince777:

Pls if one is not applying with his spouse immediately....do you have to attach a marriage certificate?

No but nothing wrong with adding it as a married person especially when you have stated that you are married and that your husband/wife will be applying at a later date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Just want to check that my calculation are correct.

My POF was deposited on the 24th of May 2021 and on my online statement I can see closing balance of that day at the exact amount I want for POF.

With 28 days count, that means that my POF bank statement should show the deposit between 24th May 2021 till 21st June 2021.

If I print my statement today 22nd of June with the above, would that be sufficient for my student visa application?

I need someone to please have a second look and confirm that I am right, please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
I am going by God's grace.

Riahmah
post=102921880:

Good evening everyone. Please is anyone going to Teeside University in September? Or anyone that attends teeside university presently. I need to clarify some things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
justwise:

No but nothing wrong with adding it as a married person especially when you have stated that you are married and that your husband/wife will be applying at a later date.

Thanks alot bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Vicas2000:

My POF was deposited on the 24th of May 2021 and on my online statement I can see closing balance of that day at the exact amount I want for POF.

With 28 days count, that means that my POF bank statement should show the deposit between 24th May 2021 till 21st June 2021.

If I print my statement today 22nd of June with the above, would that be sufficient for my student visa application?

I need someone to please have a second look and confirm that I am right, please.

Since you deposited on May 24th, why not calculate from May 25-June 22 and print on the 23rd. Just saying

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Domistic:
i wanted to pay the school fees deposit today but they are asking for invoice. does Oxford brookes usually give invoice? or i should request from them?

I used my offer letter for mine.
You can take that with you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi everyone, For those planning to run their bank statements, I suggest you use 620 and above as your benchmark.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2021
If it is possible, I would advise you apply together in Nigeria. Because proof of funds can only be used if the country of visa application regulates the financial institution.

I don't know the procedure for doing biometric in another country while your application originated from another country. I am not sure of the possibility.

You may make inquiry from the TLS for proper guidance.

Best wishes.

mzkolawole:

Does that mean if my spouse Is not in Nigeria we cant apply together
I intend doing our application together while he does biometric from his location because of our child. Since I cant apply for my child without putting in an application for my spouse.

We actually intend travelling together from Nigeria

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojasope1:

Congratulations, I am very happy for you, despite the fear of your POF being 27days. Go and flourish.

Thank you so much Ojasope

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
I can guide you.

Callmed:
Research this on google please and watch YouTube videos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2021
justwise:

Congrat!

Thank you so much Justwise!

You have been very helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Most schools accept WAEC and NECO. In fact, I used NECO for mine.

prissyllar:

List the schools you found then.. cos most schools require WAEC or even NECO only

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Josh121:

My wife used her offer letter, do you have their bank details ?
Yes I do. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
AAO7:

I used my offer letter for mine.
You can take that with you.
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Lake56:

Good morning, please did they attend to you yesterday at tls for the walk in biometrics?

Did you indicate anywhere in the application that you will be doing a walk in service for biometrics?

Thank you.

Yes, I was attended to. Like someone advised, you need to get there as early as possible because they will not attend to all everyone for walk in. I got to tls around 6am and 3 people were already there, all for walk in. They attended to 7 of us and that was it for the day. The number of walk in applicants they take depends on the number of people with appointments that day.

No, you have to pay when you are allowed in.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Teesside get as e be too!

Joeautoz:

Same here, Oxford brookes have been too slow recently. The pre-cas stage was so stressful! We are still waiting for the CAS to come through. I was advised today and their excuse was that it can take up to 10 working days for the CAS to be issued. I spoke to the ISAT dept via zoom today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Big lie indeed!

In fact, I got my first visa (USA) with a virgin passport, even a local flight I never enter before then.

Regex:

That's a lie from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by msreniy(f): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Please I have some questions ��.

I’m trying to book an appointment for tuberculosis testing and it seems like both Lagos and Abuja are fully booked. Is it possible to do the test in another country and still apply for Tier 4 visa from Nigeria? Or is there a possibility that slots will free up in Lagos/Nigeria later?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
TosinKate:
Big lie indeed!

In fact, I got my first visa (USA) with a virgin passport, even a local flight I never enter before then.

I don't know why people be spilling lie without provoking....

Don't mind the friend jareh. Me I got my UK visa with virgin passport.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemifaj: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Gud morning,is there need to send telex to Sheffield or they will notify me once they see the deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Freshprince777:

Pls if one is not applying with his spouse immediately....do you have to attach a marriage certificate?
Yes, upload it under family status

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2021
I advice you go to IOM Center and apply manual, you’ll just write down your name and they’ll give you a date for your appointment..
msreniy:

I’m trying to book an appointment for tuberculosis testing and it seems like both Lagos and Abuja are fully booked. Is it possible to do the test in another country and still apply for Tier 4 visa from Nigeria? Or is there a possibility that slots will free up in Lagos/Nigeria later?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2021
I advice you call the school..I called them for about 3 days before they sent mine .
Kemifaj:
Gud morning,is there need to send telex to Sheffield or they will notify me once they see the deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Well, it might work. I got a positive response from the IOM Nigeria upon inquiry about this.
Then, on getting to the IOM in another country, I was specifically advised not to do it with them since the visa application will not be done in that country to avoid refusal.

This is my advice, write IOM Nigeria about your complaints as regards early testing. Again, book for any date available, make a payment.

Send all this information to IOM Nigeria via email. (Attached the proof of payment, passport, reference number) and humbly request for an early date. In fact, you can put your desire date.

Just compose the message very well. You will definitely get a response after the regular auto-reply.
I did this and I was given an earlier date.

msreniy:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Kemifaj:

call the Finance Team on this number - +44114 225 2478 to confirm if payment has been received. Also, forward evidence of payment to invoicing@shu.ac.uk.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
eyedd:

When did you make this payment?
Last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by idealpreye: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
idealpreye:
Good evening everyone, please I need your input to decide between Staffordshire, Teeside and Liverpool hope University. In terms of getting jobs and overall. Thanks

Pls guys I need your input on this �� will appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kaysuzzy: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2021
illocution:
Good evening all.

I just received a conditional offer from Uni Hull, the condition is that I upload an academic reference. Please can my professor send the school a mail using his official university email address? @justiwise and all my good people with offer from Hull please help me out here.

P.S- I have 5 other offers but I am looking at going to Hull because of the tuition fee 7850. It's REALLY within my budget. Please is Hull a good place to study and work? Make una help me abeg. I really need responses.

Please when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
msreniy:

Thank you.

Go to the centre in person....there is Manual booking in the centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mobeejay: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Vicas2000:

Make sure your opening balance is the same with your closing balance. So you should use 25th May to 23rd of June to be on a safe side.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mobeejay: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:
Hello, can I use fund solely in my parents account for POF or its a must I put some amount in mine and show along with it?

You can use your parents account for the required POF , along with your birth certificate and letter of consent from your parents agreeing to allow you use the funds.

Another option is putting the required POF in your own account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.