Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307611 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by worldazzling: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Hello, when you get there, request to pay for assisted service, you will need to pay this using your card as they don't take cash, ask the person to upload your documents.

Pirooo:
Good day everyone,

I submitted my online application, chose Self Service for documents upload. Unfortunately, I missed out TB test result upload.

My biometric appointment is still days ahead. Does anyone know if submitting the document on my biometric appointment day be possible or I should just cancel the application and re-apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations!
pinkasso:
Visa alert! Visa alert!

Application date: 28/06/2021
Biometrics date: 30/06/3021
Application transfered to UKVI : 30/06/2021
Call from the UKVI office: 1/07/2021
Collection mail: 05/07/2021
Collection from DHL: 06/07/2021
Intake: September
Type: Priority
Visa refusal: UK student visa 2009 declared

Thank you guys for all your contribution, Nairaland is indeed a blessing to us all. Nah my spouse own remain now...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pirooo(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you, Amylew.
Amylew:

Thank God you have not done biometrics.
Just take it along. Pay for assisted service. They will upload it for you. No need to cancel application biko.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pirooo(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you, Worldazzling.

worldazzling:
Hello, when you get there, request to pay for assisted service, you will need to pay this using your card as they don't take cash, ask the person to upload your documents.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DelightsomeVine: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2021
justwise:

No its not an issue, if you are not prepared to travel together with them now then you can do that when you are ready
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2021
pinkasso:
A lady called me from the UKVI office number starts with +27 ...when I saw the number I knew it was from them and I was in a bus so everybody was listening to our conversation...fear no let me reject the call...there is a case were an applicant was denied as he was inaccessible...the questions were like
(1). What is the maiden name of your spouse?
(2). She asked about were I will be staying in the UK nd I explained the address I used was the address of my school
(3). Were will you quarantine when you get to the UK ? I answered by saying "in the hotel"....next I heard was whao.... although I think Nigeria students are not expected to quarantine...
Then she said if I have further questions I will send you an email (politely)....after the conversation when I looked back everybody was attentive infact driver don reduce the car stereo....I was in transit on that day...lol!!�

Lol

It is not just one case. It is a standard procedure.

Failure to attend an interview requested by an entry clearance officer without providing a reasonable reason is an automatic ground for refusal.

Congrats bro. The queen awaits you cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Hi,

Please did anyone recently have an interview with University of Wolverhampton for Social Work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macjazzy: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Hello everyone, please I just got my Atas for university of hull and I want to pay my deposit so I can get cas, flywire has online bank payments option but the equivalent is black market rate. Has anyone used form A to pay, how did you go about it? Flywire didn’t give option of standard bank transfer so did you click “other payment option” instead? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Hi Guys,

I paid my tuition fees deposit via bank transfer with FCMB Form A on Monday and I was debited yesterday.

How long does it take to receive a telex please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:
Hello everyone, please I just got my Atas for university of hull and I want to pay my deposit so I can get cas, flywire has online bank payments option but the equivalent is black market rate. Has anyone used form A to pay, how did you go about it? Flywire didn’t give option of standard bank transfer so did you click “other payment option” instead? Thanks

Email them and ask for their bank details that you want to do an international transfer to them. They have a Lloyd's Bank account for that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSCARTM: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:

Ensure you open the flywire link on a system, the page opens better that way. There are up to 8 payment options available on flywire, you may click "other payment option" to access them, lookout for the option of bank/wire transfer.

Below are the steps to follow before you can generate the final payment slip, which you will take to the Bank to fill form A.

Payment Info
Payment method
Payer Info
Info for the receiver
Review & Confirm
Make payment.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Tolvin:
Hi Guys,

I paid my tuition fees deposit via bank transfer with FCMB Form A on Monday and I was debited yesterday.

What was the rate please??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macjazzy: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you, will i choose the option of international bank transfer USD /GBP under flywire is that correct?
OSCARTM:

Ensure you open the flywire link on a system, the page opens better that way. There are up to 8 payment options available on flywire, you may click "other payment option" to access them, lookout for the option of bank/wire transfer.

Below are the steps to follow before you can generate the final payment slip, which you will take to the Bank to fill form A.

Payment Info
Payment method
Payer Info
Info for the receiver
Review & Confirm
Make payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ufodeking: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning, Please who used first bank to pay tuition fee, how long does it takes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Tolvin:
Hi Guys,

Send an email asking for the telex

If you have been debited, it should be available within 24 hrs max
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Schoolhike: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Please how much does bank charge for naira to pounds?? I want to pay my school fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSCARTM: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:
Thank you, will i choose the option of international bank transfer USD /GBP under flywire is that correct?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSCARTM: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Schoolhike:
Please how much does bank charge for naira to pounds?? I want to pay my school fee

Less than #580 at the moment with form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cynosure95: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
OSCARTM:

Less than #580 at the moment with form A.

Which bank please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
pinkasso:
I used VI....and you may want to choose some of TLS added services...i think I paid an extra 55pounds to use the priority service...please anyone that has used ikeja priority service should confirm this...I think VI is faster as my application was transferred to the UKVI office just 4hours later....my opinion though..

I rejoice with you o. Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macjazzy: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello again, I have been calling and emailing Lagos IOM for some days now and no luck, I am trying to get. TB test date, any suggestions please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
When did you apply please (date)?

Idaytesj29:

Thank you for your
postgraduate application,
and sorry for the delay
We have received an exceptional number of applications this year. So please bear with us as we review each one as fast as we can.

Track your progress here >

Dear idaytesj29,

Thank you for applying to study MA Criminal Justice and Crime Control at the University of Hull.

And thank you, also, for your understanding. We know how long you have been waiting already, and we greatly appreciate your continued patience as you await the outcome of your application.

We have had exceptional interest in our postgraduate programmes this year, and are working through the applications as we speak. So please bear with us as we review each one as quickly as we possibly can.

You should hear back from us within 5 to 6 weeks. In some cases, we have to make extra checks – such as on your work experience – which may delay your application.

We appreciate this may be longer than you expected, and we are sorry for any inconvenience or uncertainty this may have caused you. Because the University of Hull is an incredibly popular choice this year, it is taking a little extra time to work through the high volume of applications received.

But please rest assured that as soon as we have reviewed your application and made a decision, we will be in touch with you. In the meantime, please read on to find out what you need to do next. We hope the information below gives you a little extra peace of mind.

[/b]What does this mail actually means? Especially the work experience part. Should I forget about the admission and pursue other schools?

I have been a bit restless since I got the mail.

Gurus in the house, should I still be expecting my admission?[b]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:

congrats.... i will get mine soon as well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tynnah:
When did you apply please (date)?

June 8

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lmao..... I can imagine that scenario, my wife got her own English test call inside the market, so I can relate.... Thanks for the info but in a case where you have somewhere to stay aside hotel, it can be mentioned yh?
pinkasso:
A lady called me from the UKVI office number starts with +27 ...when I saw the number I knew it was from them and I was in a bus so everybody was listening to our conversation...fear no let me reject the call...there is a case were an applicant was denied as he was inaccessible...the questions were like
(1). What is the maiden name of your spouse?
(2). She asked about were I will be staying in the UK nd I explained the address I used was the address of my school
(3). Were will you quarantine when you get to the UK ? I answered by saying "in the hotel"....next I heard was whao.... although I think Nigeria students are not expected to quarantine...
Then she said if I have further questions I will send you an email (politely)....after the conversation when I looked back everybody was attentive infact driver don reduce the car stereo....I was in transit on that day...lol!!�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Idaytesj29:

June 8

I applied 5th June
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Idaytesj29:

June 8

I applied june 13 and received that mail too...my patience is really growing thin by the day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Austinadex:
Lmao..... I can imagine that scenario, my wife got her own English test call inside the market, so I can relate.... Thanks for the info but in a case where you have somewhere to stay aside hotel, it can be mentioned yh?

Please does UKVI call every Visa applicants like this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please can I dm you
pinkasso:
Visa alert! Visa alert!

Application date: 28/06/2021
Biometrics date: 30/06/3021
Application transfered to UKVI : 30/06/2021
Call from the UKVI office: 1/07/2021
Collection mail: 05/07/2021
Collection from DHL: 06/07/2021
Intake: September
Type: Priority
Visa refusal: UK student visa 2009 declared

Thank you guys for all your contribution, Nairaland is indeed a blessing to us all. Nah my spouse own remain now...

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keji3: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
fireman2:
Yes I'm also going to Middlesex for September
. Please I have the following few questions.
Did you get a discount? if you have gotten CAS, how long did it take to get it and lastly do you know the deadline for payment of deposit? Sorry for too many questions grin thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:

Email the school to give you account details , if you use flywire no matter the payment options the will charge you black market rate. Get bank details from your school and do form A

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timishift(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go to UBA to get Form A. Funds should be transferred within a week.
Macjazzy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.