Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307533 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
bivoprad:
Even though I am traveling from London to Nigeria?

Not sure about this route.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Joyishbae(f): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello house, good evening!

I got scholarship to study at University of Aberdeen. I am currently married with 2 kids. I plan to go with my kids and younger sister (16) who will help me stay with d kids while I am at school. I don't know if it's possible to put her among my dependants.

Also, will there be face to face or phone call visa interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macjazzy: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello, this is the same issue I have. I have called and emailed no luck. Any suggestions?
angelss813:
Please help, I cancel my TB appointment and I have not been able to book another after. It is always throwing error at the last stage of booking, Is there anything I can do?

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Re-try with this link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Greetings to everyone,my tb test is 19th july,can i go ahead and pay for my visa fee and ihs and also which is the best way to pay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
paparave:
Greetings to everyone,my tb test is 19th july,can i go ahead and pay for my visa fee and ihs and also which is the best way to pay?

Your money has completed 28days in your account , if no please don’t pay yet but if yes sure you can . But I don’t really see the rush in paying ihs and visa fee when you are not fully ready

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Adenrele94:

The same was sent to me and I also applied for Criminal Justice and Crime control. Think it means the application review might take more time if they need to check your employment history.

Are you working too? Or they just put that for everyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jameswande: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Anyone going to University of Hull?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oladimeji69: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
pinkasso:
Visa alert! Visa alert!

Application date: 28/06/2021
Biometrics date: 30/06/3021
Application transfered to UKVI : 30/06/2021
Call from the UKVI office: 1/07/2021
Collection mail: 05/07/2021
Collection from DHL: 06/07/2021
Intake: September
Type: Priority
Visa refusal: UK student visa 2009 declared

Thank you guys for all your contribution, Nairaland is indeed a blessing to us all. Nah my spouse own remain now...

please do you tell them you paid for priority before they know you paid for it or they no from your database? and whats the colour of the bag they gave you during your bio-metric stuff?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mckayzee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keji3:

Are you heading to Middlesex too?

Yes... Although I'm yet to apply for CAS. I'm waiting for the maturity of my Pof bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tokenotp:

What's up bro? Please does Teesside require bank statement with the entire tuition + maintenance fee, in your account before you qualify or just the £4000 will do? Thanks.

Also, I guess it's after £4000 deposit is paid, you're given CAS, must you show POF of the entire fees before you're considered?

Thanks for the help.

Just First year tuition fees and maintenance fees. So after payment of £4K roughly £10k plus to show for depending if you are on £2k discount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macjazzy: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
I can assist with some help to the best of my knowledge, do you have any questions
Jameswande:
Anyone going to University of Hull?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Josh121:

Your money has completed 28days in your account , if no please don’t pay yet but if yes sure you can . But I don’t really see the rush in paying ihs and visa fee when you are not fully ready
am not really in a rush but am ready...my cas was issued on wednesday after submitting my pof,the only hindrance is my tb test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sayhi: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello I'm a newbie here. I want to know if anybody have done MA Social work interview Wolverhampton?
What is the time frame for the decision after the interview?
What are the likely possible questions?
Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolami22(f): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pick 1
lincolnsnowhite:
pls I want to book appointment for Tuberculosis Test, but I was asked Family Members. I’m the only one to apply, should I pick number 1? Pls I’m a novice
Also no date available for Lagos via mymedical.iom.int

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

Just First year tuition fees and maintenance fees. So after payment of £4K roughly £10k plus to show for depending if you are on £2k discount.

Blessings brother. Thanks for the response. I'll be applying to Teesside as well, to study MA in Producing for film and Television, in January, God willing. Please can I private chat you or Whatsapp you? Which is okay by you, sir?Thanks. Here's my no 09059250778, you can send me a regular sms with your WhatsApp no, I'll text you on WhatsApp with my WhatsApp no. Thank you bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tokenotp:

Blessings brother. Thanks for the response. I'll be applying to Teesside as well, to study MA in Producing for film and Television, in January, God willing. Please can I private chat you or Whatsapp you? Which is okay by you, sir?Thanks. Here's my no 09059250778, you can send me a regular sms with your WhatsApp no, I'll text you on WhatsApp with my WhatsApp no. Thank you bro.

Respond to your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adenrele94(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Are you working too? Or they just put that for everyone?

Yep. It’s also possible they sent it as a general mail since I got exactly the same thing. I tried sending you a message. Please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Pls if I'm going for walk in, do I still need to choose flexi appointment on TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Please @justwise and others in the house!

What's your take on bristol in terms of living expenses and getting student job or is teeside a better option?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Please @justwise and others in the house!

What's your take on bristol in terms of living expenses and getting student job ( 1yr msc)

Teeside 2yrs
University of Gloucestershire 2yrs

Which is the better option please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sadioyesuf: 1:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Ykaa:
Visa alert!!!
Which of the Favours of my Lord can I deny? None whatsoever.

3 dependants
Submission - 11th June (Priority)
TB result delayed biometrics -22 June
Biometrics - 25th June *Ikeja
Collection email- 2nd July
Picked up - 2nd July

Visa approved.

Some personal observations wt the application.
The TLS contact app tracking app was not functional throughout.
The applications were better tracked via online. The online track status may be the most quickly updated for now. Online
"Application transferred to VAC" first observed around 11:30
"Application received by VAC" first observed around 14:42

Via email:
Application assessed and document ready for collection came in quick succession around 14:40.

Summary, it is better to track online than via email.

Thanks to everyone holding the forte by sacrificing valuable time to answer questions and guide others. Thanks.

Best wishes everyone.

Pls can you direct me how to track application online. Thanks and congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 2:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Mckayzee:

Yes... Although I'm yet to apply for CAS. I'm waiting for the maturity of my Pof bank statement.

Good one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 2:30am On Jul 09, 2021
paparave:

Hello bro, if you know you or your dependant don't have TB, just go ahead but ensure you delay your biometric and fill the date of the tls biometric appointment to the date after your TB test result is out. I read TB is very most common in the eastern part of Nigeria and still in other parts but not like the east. Some people may have it and not know. That will not be your portion ijn.

As per the danger involved in applying before TB test, if (God forbidden) any of your dependants or you have TB positive, they will not collect their certificate and certificate is one of the required documents to be submitted, you will need to cancel your visa application to start afresh or after 6months of another TB test confirming negative. So, pls and pls ensure you're in good health and good shape and you don't have TB before doing such.

Let me give you a clue, I had read someone here in this forum, a primary applicant/student was tested negative while the spouse tested positive..the spouse tested for positive was extended for additional months for treatments..this has affected all the travelling arrangement of both. In fact it could affect admission, you start receiving lectures at home if it was the student involved, Thank God he had not submitted an application he could apply alone and take his wife later. So when people say don't rush e get why. The tls appointment can be walk-in not like TB. So try and confirm your TB status first. UK TB test is usually interpreted from the UK and not subjected to any error.It shall end in praise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keji3: 4:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Mckayzee:

Okay cool, i’m for January though. Did they offer you at discount and was there a deadline for your deposit or you paid when you were ready?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fireman2: 4:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Are you supposed to wait for 28days for your POF before you apply to school for CAS?
Mckayzee:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ac7619710: 4:58am On Jul 09, 2021
paparave:
am not really in a rush but am ready...my cas was issued on wednesday after submitting my pof,the only hindrance is my tb test

You can proceed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Good morning Family,

What colour of bag were you given during biometrics?? I'm curious.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2021
You don't have to tell them they know from your database....they will put a small kind of.. I think green envelope with priority written on it...this will be included in the larger transparent envelope which has your passport and you will take it to the next office for your biometrics....
oladimeji69:

please do you tell them you paid for priority before they know you paid for it or they no from your database? and whats the colour of the bag they gave you during your bio-metric stuff?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

Respond to your email

Thanks sir. Pardon me, I'm a little new to this, I mistakenly clicked on "Dismiss," then tried sending you a mail but I couldn't.

Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2021
If you booked and canceled please simply change the last digit of your passport number, then you can re book, when you get to their office notify them, they will change it to the appropriate number
Macjazzy:
Hello, this is the same issue I have. I have called and emailed no luck. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Ojasope1:

visa alert!

Application date: 21 June
Biometric: 22 June
Collection email: 6 July
Collection date: 6 July
visa valid: 1 month prior course start date
Type: Standard
Dependant- spouse
University: SHU
Visa refusal: 1 US visit declared
TLS Ikeja.

Alhamdulillah for the journey so far. Thank you to everyone who made this happen. I am very grateful. Ojasope las las.

Alhamdulilahi brother, I join your family to felicitate on this joyous moment.
Baba please I need to discuss with you abeg holla me, akinday1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.