Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1329641 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kbadejo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hi good people. I have learnt a lot from this space.

So I applied for our visas; myself and 3 dependants on Tueday 6th July 2021

Did biometrics at TLS V I on Thursday 8th July, 2021. (Priority).

Received 2 mails from UKVI today 9th July 2021.

1st email says "my application is being assessed however they need a copy of my TB test as they couldn't find it and it is necessary to complete the assessment of my application." (I actually uploaded this while applying). I scanned and sent immediately to the email address provided.

2nd email came in almost the same time as the first and it is the generic not straight forward email.

I'm kind of a bit on the edge. Anyone experienced this?? Kindly share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

See me smiling o! grin grin

Congratulations! It’s Your Time!
All The Best!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Congrats

Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Background:
90 days vignette.

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Hello Amylew, Congratulations! Please I need your assistance about showing POF to the school to get CAS, could you please put me through? It's a little complicated seeing I'd show POF to the school and also submit it to the embassy. Do you mind if I send you mail pls? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2021
I celebrate with you, congratulations!

Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 1:06am On Jul 10, 2021
kbadejo:
Hi good people. I have learnt a lot from this space.

So I applied for our visas; myself and 3 dependants on Tueday 6th July 2021

Did biometrics at TLS V I on Thursday 8th July, 2021. (Priority).

Received 2 mails from UKVI today 9th July 2021.

1st email says "my application is being assessed however they need a copy of my TB test as they couldn't find it and it is necessary to complete the assessment of my application." (I actually uploaded this while applying). I scanned and sent immediately to the email address provided.

2nd email came in almost the same time as the first and it is the generic not straight forward email.

I'm kind of a bit on the edge. Anyone experienced this??

Just relax.i also know of someone who was sent the two emails, the first was not straightforward email and the second was that they cld not view the documents attached to his application and asked him to resend it. He resent it and has gotten his visa. You can send them an email on Monday to confirm receipt of the tb certificate cos i think they sent an emil to him to acknowledge receipt of the document.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Brimmie:

See me smiling o! grin grin

Congratulations! It’s Your Time!
All The Best!!

Thank you so much. Me sef I still dey smile, in fact na laughter grin .

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 2:18am On Jul 10, 2021
GeneralFeezy:
Congrats

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2021
ricdavies:

Congrats

My friend. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Angelswt:
I celebrate with you, congratulations!

Thank you for celebrating with me Angelswt.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 2:23am On Jul 10, 2021
yinkaorry:
Pls can you help me book as well. I sent you an email
My passport isn't ready. I can't book yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 2:24am On Jul 10, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

You can pay anytime you like. Just make sure you've paid a day before the test date
I got the email. However, some people did not. Especially for those doing at Reddington, Lagos
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 2:41am On Jul 10, 2021
I want to apply for dependant visa for my 1 year old child, please what will i choose as her visa route and visa type?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2021
I got admission to university of leicester, please can i use my brother's statement of account for myself and my daughter....my husband doesn't have enough in his account....and please I'm having issue with TB test appointment, no available date...my course starts in September please i need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 2:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Olubukky123:

Congratulations, please i need your help, i want to apply for my daughter and my husband too as dependant
kenny2011:
Hello, Thanks for the contribution you all make here. I pray we all receive good news.

I applied for my wife and child on 29th June and got collection mail today. I initially wanted my brother to pick up but I was told he cannot pick. Is there a way I can pay for courier now as I have tried to do it online but can't.

Thank you for your help
Congratulations, please i need your help, i want to apply for my daughter and my husband too as dependant.....do i have to fi ish my own application first before i start their own application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2021
All glory be to God, Congratulations!
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 3:21am On Jul 10, 2021
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/quarantine-free-travel-to-resume-on-19-july-for-fully-vaccinated-passengers-returning-from-amber-list-countries

from 19 July, arrivals who have been fully vaccinated with an NHS administered vaccine in the UK (plus 14 days), or are on a formally approved UK vaccine clinical trial, returning to England from amber list countries will no longer need to quarantine – passengers will need to provide proof of their vaccination status to carriers in advance of travel
pre-departure testing and day 2 testing measures to remain
children under the age of 18 to be exempt from quarantine on returning to England from amber countries
the recommendation for people to not travel to amber countries will also be removed from 19 July – people should continue to check FCDO travel advice before booking travel
news marks the next step in the cautious reopening of international travel, following the Prime Minister setting out plans earlier this week to ease COVID-19 restrictions in England from step 4 of the roadmap

The government is relaxing the rules to ease quarantine, but unfortunately it only applies to Uk residents who got vaccinated throught the NHS for now, hopefully it gets better before September resumption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 3:47am On Jul 10, 2021
You can only use your account, your spouse or your parents' accounts. I suggest your brother transfer the funds to your husband. I can't say much about the tb test but others might have an idea. There's a bit of a rush right now. You may want to consider deferring your admission till january as a trump card if you can't meet up with Sept.
Olubukky123:
I got admission to university of leicester, please can i use my brother's statement of account for myself and my daughter....my husband doesn't have enough in his account....and please I'm having issue with TB test appointment, no available date...my course starts in September please i need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dazzlebabe: 4:00am On Jul 10, 2021
scobyy2007:
Visa alert! Visa alert! (My Lovely Wife)

Glory Be To Almighty God

Application Date: 21/06/2021

Biometrics Date: 24/06/3021

Application Transferred to UKVI : 24/06/2021

Not Straightforward Email: 28/06/2021

Interview Request Email: 29/06/2021

Call from the UKVI office: 07/07/2021 (Lasted 14minutes)

Collection mail: 09/07/2021

Passport Pickup: 09/07/2021

Intake: September

University: UWE, Bristol

Type: Priority

2 UK Visa refusals: UK Visit Visa Nov 2020 declared

Congratulations.

What were the questions like during the interview?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Olubukky123:

First of all, I hope your offer is unconditional and you have your CAS Statement already?

1. You can’t use your brother’s account. Only if he can transfer to your account or your husband’s account.

2. To book for TB Test, go to their office and book manually.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dazzlebabe: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks for the response. Please what was ur undergrad degree and what is ur propsed MSC. Are they different line of careers?
scobyy2007:
To the Glory of God she wasnt asked much.

1. Name & DOB
2. Why UK
3. Link between Undergrad and proposed MSc
4. Where will u stay in the UK
5. TB Date
6. Biometric Date
7. Are u happy with this interview and do u have any questions?

Please note that this list is not exhaustive. This is peculiar to her own situation.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

God of success has made you successful, I celebrate God in your case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kbadejo(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Thank you so much. I actually sent an email to them to confirm receipt of the document few hours after I responded to the initial mail]

Just relax.i also know of someone who was sent the two emails, the first was not straightforward email and the second was that they cld not view the documents attached to his application and asked him to resend it. He resent it and has gotten his visa. You can send them an email on Monday to confirm receipt of the tb certificate cos i think they sent an emil to him to acknowledge receipt of the document.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Good morning,

Please i have been trying to pay for ihs fees with my gt dollar card since yesterday and it is not loading the page I need to enter my otp. Once i click on receive otp , the next page that should bring where i will enter the otp is not coming up and i am not even receiving the otp from the bank. I have attache the page the comes up and once i click on continue it says payment declined.

Please help me o!!! Those that have faced this issue or used gt dollar card to pay.

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Please which back is very fast in fx... my bank is delaying me for like a month now o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Ab7890:
Good morning,

Please i have been trying to pay for ihs fees with my gt dollar card since yesterday and it is not loading the page I need to enter my otp. Once i click on receive otp , the next page that should bring where i will enter the otp is not coming up and i am not even receiving the otp from the bank. I have attache the page the comes up and once i click on continue it says payment declined.

Please help me o!!! Those that have faced this issue or used gt dollar card to pay.

Thank you.

Use Google Chrome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.