Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307078 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good day everyone, please how long does it take for university of Salford and university of Coventry to respond to application? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samhay: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
lasunakin:
Hello brother. Did you receive any discounts.
I have fulfilled all the requirements on the conditional offer sent to me, yet Wolverhampton never give me unconditional offer. I'm running out of time.

Can we talk please, I'm unable to pm u, please pm me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keji3: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tybello101:
Fam! Anyone headed to Middlesex University in September pls?☝�

I’m heading there for January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayor46(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi All,

Please I am planning to go to UK with my partner and we need marriage certificate. However, Please I want to confirm if other marriage certificate are tenable apart from the Ikoyi own ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
All marriage certificates issued registry office are valid.. I don't know why dat Ikoyi is over hype.

Mayor46:
Hi All,

Please I am planning to go to UK with my partner and we need marriage certificate. However, Please I want to confirm if other marriage certificate are tenable apart from the Ikoyi own ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello guys, Who has an Idea of a good hotel that's cheaper around Ikeja with easy access to IOM and TLS office one can Lodge.

Any suggestions..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations
Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello great people., I need your advice . For applicant using dollar account to apply for visa & using the same account to fund dollar card to pay visa & ihs fees. Hope this will not amount to misrepresentation because bank statement bearing an amount would have been printed before submission of visa application form. After submission, the amount indicated on the bank statement would have been reduced & will not match what's on bank statement.
Does one need to explain this before submitting application or its not necessary since the acct balance is still more than pof.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow nothing yet till now?
Spunedy:

Congratulations bro.... I await my own testimony.... The wait is devastating...

Biometrics... 22nd June(priority)
Till NOW, TRACKING STATUS still on "RECEIVED BY DMC"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by theeladee: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi guys, please I need your assistance.
Is it possible to still get assisted service after you have chosen self service and submitted some documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tynnah:

Glasgow caledonia university, hertfordshire
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olupotan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good to finally see someone in Ulster. I am waiting for my CAS. which course are you studying? Mine is MBA

Hello
Did Ulster request for Statement of account before issuing CAS and also how long did it take before you got your CAS. Am Ulster applicant too.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Get a letter from your University saying you were taught in English, that should work

Bolddy:
Hi People

After my school confirmed that I have met their academic requirement and paid £3000 for tuition and awaiting their feedback.
They said English result above 5 years is unacceptable hence they can not process CAS.

Please what do you advice ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wait I thought Ulster uni stopped issuing CAS or they stopped people from requesting CAS? One of those.

I got my CAS from them 2weeks ago

olupotan:
Good to finally see someone in Ulster. I am waiting for my CAS. which course are you studying? Mine is MBA

Hello
Did Ulster request for Statement of account before issuing CAS and also how long did it take before you got your CAS. Am Ulster applicant too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ollarh: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
A very big congratulations to you bro, I can feel the joy in your heart ��. We’ll all testify in Jesus name �. Wish you all the best.

Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
They request for POF and even passing the pre-CAS interview before CAS is issued...
olupotan:

Hello
Did Ulster request for Statement of account before issuing CAS and also how long did it take before you got your CAS. Am Ulster applicant too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
senator77:
Hello great people., I need your advice . For applicant using dollar account to apply for visa & using the same account to fund dollar card to pay visa & ihs fees. Hope this will not amount to misrepresentation because bank statement bearing an amount would have been printed before submission of visa application form. After submission, the amount indicated on the bank statement would have been reduced & will not match what's on bank statement.
Does one need to explain this before submitting application or its not necessary since the acct balance is still more than pof.

So far the account balance is still more than the pof you have no issue

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ollarh:
A very big congratulations to you bro, I can feel the joy in your heart ��. We’ll all testify in Jesus name �. Wish you all the best.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your good wishes and we will celebrate with you too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
theeladee:
Hi guys, please I need your assistance.
Is it possible to still get assisted service after you have chosen self service and submitted some documents?

Of course. Don't worry about it. Just hold your atm and the document and inform them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pauloot(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Keji3:

I’m heading there for January
Applied already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:
Hello guys, Who has an Idea of a good hotel that's cheaper around Ikeja with easy access to IOM and TLS office one can Lodge.

Any suggestions..

It depends on your affordability. Google hotels in Ikeja GRA or Maryland.
I know of one presken hotel branch very close to the visa application centre.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
daholiest:
Congratulations

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Exoticmm:

Aw Congratulations!
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
scobyy2007:
Wow...Congratulations!!!

Thank you bros. Thanks for your quick reply when I needed it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by theeladee: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:

Of course. Don't worry about it. Just hold your atm and the document and inform them.
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks, more suggestions please.

Amylew:

It depends on your affordability. Google hotels in Ikeja GRA or Maryland.
I know of one presken hotel branch very close to the visa application centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ab7890:

Have you been able to pay?

I have not tried it again yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by theeladee: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi guy, please I have a question.

There’s was a mistake in my name on my certificate, instead of Oluwatobiloba the imprinted Oluwatobilola, just a letter difference and every other thins right. Should I get an affidavit to support it or just submit my certificate like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pls any idea of the excet amount for visa fee and health surcharge!!! Also i want to do priority for the principal applicant,if i dont pay for my family will the treat their own normal ? Want to apply with 3 dependant and will only pay priority for principal applicant, can it fly? Pls i need answer abeg my people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.