Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1329551 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Ojekunleit:

Use Google Chrome

I have used it still the same issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2021
@kemmy2203...please did you pay 100% of your fees?.....and will I be expected to add the balance of my fees to my spouse POF....or my spouse will just have to show POF which is about =N=4m...thanks
Kemmy2203:

@pinkasso it’s just his POF we’ll be submitting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemmy2203: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2021
pinkasso:
@kemmy2203...please did you pay 100% of your fees?.....and will I be expected to add the balance of my fees to my spouse POF....or my spouse will just have to show POF which is about =N=4m...thanks
@pinkasso No I didn’t pay all my fees. I think you should just show for your spouse only in their account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sylverkachi: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone

I did my Biometrics on the 2nd of July(priority), yesterday(9th of July) was the 5th working days but I have not received any mail.

I tracked the application and it's still showing " application received by DMC"

Please has anyone experienced this before?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adarayaki: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

Congratulations. Very interesting testimony. Go there and prosper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PointBlank13(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations Amylew.

Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Background:
90 days vignette.

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by marztar(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2021
angelss813:
Good evening friends, has anyone with offers for September intake in Manchester Metropolitan University gotten CAS? It's two weeks documents are sent with statement of account but till date they have not issued the CAS.

Please who ever has gotten their CAS from this university should let me know what to do.
Thank you
My wife got an offer from MMU too, been waiting for cas since on the 25th of last month.
After series of calls and mails they acknowledged that they just got the request for cas on Tuesday after initially saying they didnt receive the request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Which center?
Sylverkachi:
Hi everyone

I did my Biometrics on the 2nd of July(priority), yesterday(9th of July) was the 5th working days but I have not received any mail.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cynosure95: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Good morning house,

Is there anyone going to IOM office in lagos for manual booking of TB.

Biko, help a brother here to book as well.

If you are lead, you can DM to provide details.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kenny2011: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Olubukky123:

Congratulations, please i need your help, i want to apply for my daughter and my husband too as dependant.....do i have to fi ish my own application first before i start their own application

Thank you. If you have all your required documents including your CAS and TB certificate for all 3 of you, POF in your account or your husband account and others. Yes you can apply together however I didn't do mine like that. I applied for myself first (priority-was out in 5 working days) then for my family afterwards (standard-was out in 8 working days).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2021
PointBlank13:
Congratulations Amylew.

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Adarayaki:

Congratulations. Very interesting testimony. Go there and prosper

Thank you. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Sylverkachi:
Hi everyone

If it is for courier you can track with your waybill number. Tls sent me a collection mail around 5pm, there was no courier email till now but I went on my own to track it and saw that it was with dhl.

If you are collecting physically, just be patient till Monday, I am sure you will get the email then. You can also go there.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:
Please which back is very fast in fx... my bank is delaying me for like a month now o

One month ke. Pls port to any other bank minus your bank, GT, First bank. UBA used 2 days for me. Eco bank is fast, Stanbic etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Orofun1:
Congratulations

Thank you. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Ab7890:
Good morning,

Please i have been trying to pay for ihs fees with my gt dollar card since yesterday and it is not loading the page I need to enter my otp. Once i click on receive otp , the next page that should bring where i will enter the otp is not coming up and i am not even receiving the otp from the bank. I have attache the page the comes up and once i click on continue it says payment declined.

Please help me o!!! Those that have faced this issue or used gt dollar card to pay.

Thank you.

Someone on an earlier page said if it is GT you need to go to your bank for activation or so.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Optimally:
God of success has made you successful, I celebrate God in your case

Thank you. Yes oh.
Mighty God. He makes all things possible.
God of success. Interestingly i am going to Sussex. grin grin grin. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
scobyy2007:
Visa alert! Visa alert! (My Lovely Wife)

Glory Be To Almighty God

Application Date: 21/06/2021

Biometrics Date: 24/06/3021

Application Transferred to UKVI : 24/06/2021

Not Straightforward Email: 28/06/2021

Interview Request Email: 29/06/2021

Call from the UKVI office: 07/07/2021 (Lasted 14minutes)

Collection mail: 09/07/2021

Passport Pickup: 09/07/2021

Intake: September

University: UWE, Bristol

Type: Priority

2 UK Visa refusals: UK Visit Visa Nov 2020 declared

Big Congratulations.
Thank God for his mercies . The mail and the request for interview must have been tasking.
Bristol! here she comes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sylverkachi: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sylverkachi: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Abuja
elleven45:
Which center?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mmachisco: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Please go back to IOM ikeja and try to book for a closer date again, try to wait for awhile. You might get it done that day or be given a date within the week. The key thing is to wait until most people have gone.

microjobpays:
Good morning house..since my TB test says August 18th at ikeja manual booking may I ask how long it takes to get the Tb certificate and the best time to start POF? 1'm considering 25th July so that I'd be sure I have both Tb test and POF ready for my CAS..or are there other ways to make the TB test faster than scheduled so that I can start my POF earlier enough next week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sylverkachi: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2021
OK thanks
Amylew:

If it is for courier you can track with your waybill number. Tls sent me a collection mail around 5pm, there was no courier email till now but I went on my own to track it and saw that it was with dhl.

If you are collecting physically, just be patient till Monday, I am sure you will get the email then. You can also go there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mmachisco: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats!!!

Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:

One month ke. Pls port to any other bank minus your bank, GT, First bank. UBA used 2 days for me. Eco bank is fast, Stanbic etc.

Ok thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:
Issa VISA something oh.

Background:
90 days vignette.

And UK don land.

Congratulations

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jesufadeju(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations bro see you soon in united kingdom
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Ab7890:
Good morning,

Please i have been trying to pay for ihs fees with my gt dollar card since yesterday and it is not loading the page I need to enter my otp. Once i click on receive otp , the next page that should bring where i will enter the otp is not coming up and i am not even receiving the otp from the bank. I have attache the page the comes up and once i click on continue it says payment declined.

Please help me o!!! Those that have faced this issue or used gt dollar card to pay.

Thank you.

It seems their site has issues.. I tried making payment two days ago it keep declining

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ollywunmi: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2021
I need help. Got a conditional offer from Bournemouth university to study MSC adult nursing. There is a form on health required to be filled I need help to fill it o.Msc Adult nursing in Bournemouth university September 2021
Pls email this person
mildredbemo@gmail.com.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yinkaorry(f): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Me too. Please help me as well. I don’t live in Lagos with a family of 4.
Cynosure95:
Good morning house,

Is there anyone going to IOM office in lagos for manual booking of TB.

Biko, help a brother here to book as well.

If you are lead, you can DM to provide details.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tybello101: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Pls house, How long does it take to get a TB test done @ IOM and get a certificate?
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Tybello101:
Pls house, How long does it take to get a TB test done @ IOM and get a certificate?
Thanks.

Normally the whole procedure takes about 4-6hrs and you get your certificate same day.

But as we in the surge period, it takes longer than that and you may get your certificate the next day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
My wife got an offer from MMU too, been waiting for cas since on the 25th of last month.
After series of calls and mails they acknowledged that they just got the request for cas on Tuesday after initially saying they didnt receive the request.

Ah this is serious, my daughter sent all the documents with POF on 28th June, after many calls and emails, all they replied is that they are waiting for the department to verify the date of arrival. I don't understand this at all when resumption is on 13th September

I want to believe that the international agent of the University is not proactive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.