Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310207 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Has anyone recently got CAS from teesside? Still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lincolnsnowhite: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
lincolnsnowhite:
Please how do I pay for UK student visa fee and Student Health insurance. Please help with option

Thanks.

Pls help answer this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Applied/Biometric Friday 2nd July
Decision letter dated Tuesday 6th
Collection emails from TLS Friday 9th
DHL arrived today Mon 12th
Priority.
Applied from EU.
Heavy travel experience. (Worldwide including 6month, 2 years, 5 years previous UK visas).
Other family members (3) passport with visas on the way by DHL.
This thread is highly useful. God bless all contributors.
UniSurrey!

Wishing all expectant applicants all the best.

@Bold God Whennnnn!!?? grin grin sad shocked cheesy

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo200(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello house. It’s a matter of urgency.
Please I need an advise cos I’m bout to faint now.

I’m about to submit my UK tier 4 visa application. It has been done online and submitted as well. The swistudy just sent me some copy for submission. I noticed a number was omitted from my 11 digits phone number it’s now 10 digits. I am worried now cos if the Uk immigration want to call me for an interview how will they reach out to me since my phone numbers is omitted with just one digits.
Please advise me on what to do. I’m worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good day @justwise and other gurus in the house, Biko I hope I get a response.
My husband and I have had previous visa denials, which we declared and on my part as the main applicant (my husband is the dependant) the reason for my denial to the US (student visa) and schegen zone(tourist) was lack of documentation to show ties to my country. So for this Uk student visa I have decided to add documentation eg landed properties and family pictures to show ties to home. I just want to be sure it’s the right thing to do and won’t cause me more harm in my application. Please anyone that understands the situation can respond to me. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Calm down! It will end in Praise.

Ayo200:

I’m about to submit my UK tier 4 visa application. It has been done online and submitted as well. The swistudy just sent me some copy for submission. I noticed a number was omitted from my 11 digits phone number it’s now 10 digits. I am worried now cos if the Uk immigration want to call me for an interview how will they reach out to me since my phone numbers is omitted with just one digits.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tybello101:
Hello fam!
Pls can I pay the TB test fee via online banking pls!
I need an urgent response as I have an appointment tomorrow in Lagos and standard chartered bank isn’t in my location presently?

Pls reply guys?
Yes please but just go with the printed receipt you generate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo200(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=TosinKate post=103637879]Calm down! It will end in Praise.

AMEN IN JESUS NAME : I RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Glory be to God!!! Congratulations!!!

Justyno301:
Have been following this thread for over 2years and this is my time to testify
Submission date: 2nd July
Biometrics: 6th July, priority&assisted service
Abuja tls center
Collection mail: today 12th July
Just picked up my passport with visa now

Thank u lord

Anyone going to Edinburgh Napier university holla!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
With a dollar card or getting someone that has one to help you pay
lincolnsnowhite:

Pls help answer this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Student visa is point based and as long as you meet up with the requirements, you are good. Landed properties are unnecessary (No harm in submitting o if you want to but not needed). As for family pictures, it's more of showing that you're in a genuine and subsisting relationship (nothing to do with home ties).

Justice2700:
My husband and I have had previous visa denials, which we declared and on my part as the main applicant (my husband is the dependant) the reason for my denial to the US (student visa) and schegen zone(tourist) was lack of documentation to show ties to my country. So for this Uk student visa I have decided to add documentation eg landed properties and family pictures to show ties to home. I just want to be sure it’s the right thing to do and won’t cause me more harm in my application. Please anyone that understands the situation can respond to me. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
good to be with great fellow like nairaland. my question follow. i have been to uk once as a visitor and there after i got another two years uk visitors visa stil valid through 2023. now i applied for student visa for my master degree. please what is the possibility of getting the visa with family of five.our finance statement is perfect,tb,cas to mention but few. please i want the great experience one to treat my question. thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vikat: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gurus in the house, Please am about to pay for my visa and i see only 501USD standard service. I intend paying for priority. Am i on track? Is the priority service to be paid at TLS?

A response is required urgently so i can complete the process. Thanks in advance guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
lincolnsnowhite:

Pls help answer this
Once you submitted your application it will take you IHS stage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Brimmie:

@Bold God Whennnnn!!?? grin grin sad shocked cheesy

Congratulations!
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
You are supposed to see other Value Added options,which includes Priority and Super Priority.
- Keep your passport
- Courier delivery etc
vikat:
Gurus in the house, Please am about to pay for my visa and i see only 501USD standard service. I intend paying for priority. Am i on track? Is the priority service to be paid at TLS?

A response is required urgently so i can complete the process. Thanks in advance guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
I did my biometric on July 6 . please when is it likely to collect my passport with family of five.note student visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
UK study visa has no business with home ties.
- Have enough money that has been kept for 28days unmoved.
- Confidently pass your interview.
With God on your side, you are good to go.

Justice2700:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
You would be sent a mail.
Ayo200:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Standard - 15 working days
Priority - 4- 7 working days
Super Priority - 24hours
Omolondon1:
I did my biometric on July 6 . please when is it likely to collect my passport with family of five.note student visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
If someone had a UK visit refusal in 2013 and the passport was collected without a refusal letter, neither was a mail sent back then
It was the time Nigeria still used VFS (now TLS)
How can one find out reason for refusal pls
Already sent a mail requesting for immigration history and they requested for some information which was provided said they’ll get back within a month
It’s already a month now
And it’s getting close to when I’ll need to apply for my visa
@justwise and co pls help
And I know they’ll need you to atleast state reason for refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why do you want to know reason for refusal? And didn't ask then?
They don't need you to tell them during application, they would find out.
Just quote the stamped number on your passport.
prissyllar:
If someone had a UK visit refusal in 2013 and the passport was collected without a refusal letter, neither was a mail sent back then
It was the time Nigeria still used VFS (now TLS)
How can one find out reason for refusal pls
Already sent a mail requesting for immigration history and they requested for some information which was provided said they’ll get back within a month
It’s already a month now
And it’s getting close to when I’ll need to apply for my visa
@justwise and co pls help
And I know they’ll need you to atleast state reason for refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okrikarepublik:

I’m asking on behalf of my dependant, he couldn’t even appeal then cos there was nothing to appeal with
The passport was collected without anything, just denied
No email either
Cos I don’t even know how they do their process back then in 2013
It was a bit different from now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Also won’t he be asked the reason for refusal when filling his visa application form now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zenbabe: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone...quick question for those who paid for priority in applying for their visas; in the case of a family of four(main applicant and 3 dependants) , do you pay 220 pounds per person or per family application...please clarify. Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bokidiaye: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Has anyone recently got CAS from teesside? Still waiting
Still waiting here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please talented fellow, Can I use my cousin home address for my student visa application for family of five?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
I just made a tuition deposit today to University of Lincoln using Form A from Keystone Bank. The bank staff said there will be no Telex and I don't know if that will affect anything at all. I also hope my account is debited very fast in order to request for CAS. Fingers crossed!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yinkaorry(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks you. �I sent a message
Tybello101:

No problem, will let you know tomorrow when I get there!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please has anyone gotten a change in course start date at University of Portsmouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
I have six months uk visa and two years uk visa on my passport. Will all these assist my student visa application with family of five.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Has anyone recently gotten CAS from University of Portsmouth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.