Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1328980 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Not possible, those dates are only available for premium. Please do another screenshot of the date you selected tomorrow or got this week
OBYNOWEST12:
Self-service. Am the one that select it myself.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:

Self service, Still have date tomorrow and next, TLS IKEJA.. Why d waste of money in name of walk-in.

No time slot in Abuja until 26th and that is too far for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Justyno301:
Have been following this thread for over 2years and this is my time to testify
Submission date: 2nd July
Biometrics: 6th July, priority&assisted service
Abuja tls center
Collection mail: today 12th July
Just picked up my passport with visa now

Thank u lord

Anyone going to Edinburgh Napier university holla!!!

Congrats I will testify too ooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cynosure95: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zimzee:
I am there now, I can help you, if you haven't booked yet. Available date is 24th August

I sent you an email. Please reply so that i can share my details.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Temitopepremium(f): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pauloot:
Same with me. Northumbria and Sunderland does that. Na crime to get visa refusal history?

I don't think Sunderland does that because I had a US tourist refusal which I declared to the school and my cas was issued at the right time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dapsey92: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zimzee:
I am there now, I can help you, if you haven't booked yet. Available date is 24th August

@Zimzee, pls are you still in the IOM office, i need help with date too. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Temitopepremium:

I don't think Sunderland does that because I had a US tourist refusal which I declared to the school and my cas was issued at the right time.
Sunderland did that to me too
I was told they couldn’t continue with admission process because of the uk visa refusal letter that I submitted. They immediately declined my offer on their portal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adexcube007: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I don’t know if you are trying to contribute or asking for yourself.

But the situation with me is we are not married and we don’t live together. Hope a consent letter from him that is notarized is good for the embassy.

ariyike23:

Did her children’s father have visitation rights ? I mean after she was granted custody ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tybello101: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
yinkaorry:
Yes you can . Please can you help me to write down name to get a closer date for the TB test as I don’t live in Lagos. �school is resuming September and I got booking appointment for September as well.pls
No problem, will let you know tomorrow when I get there!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Redditor: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
CheesyTee:
But that one won’t be signed and stamped.

Not necessary anymore. From UK.gov

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cynosure95: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tybello101:

No problem, will let you know tomorrow when I get there!

Okay many thanks.

i will send a mail to you now so that we can connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abudarda: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please Fam, I would like to ask if someone needs a PoF before CAS is issued by the University because I noticed in some people comments on this thread that School now require PoF. I'm planning for January so I want to get my facts right.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Justyno301:
Abuja tls center

Thank u lord

Big Congratulations. God is great.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gbopemi: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations....

That's where I'm headed too

Justyno301:
Abuja tls center

Thank u lord

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abudarda:
Please Fam, I would like to ask if someone needs a PoF before CAS is issued by the University because I noticed in some people comments on this thread that School now require PoF. I'm planning for January so I want to get my facts right.

It depends on the school.
You have to ask well so you can prepare.

Some do pre-cas interviews, some give questionnaires, some require pof, some require TB test. Some don't require anything at all except your tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abudarda: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amylew:

Some do pre-cas interviews, some give questionnaires, some require pof, some require TB test. Some don't require anything at all except your tuition deposit.

Thanks for the reply but do know by chance if Teesside University requires PoF before CAS is issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
MissOwaa:
Hello, please how long does it take a school to acknowledge telex. I sent my telex since Thursday and no update despite calls and messages.

It depends on the school. Some acknowledge it, some don't. Some take weeks, some days. The important thing is for them to confirm that your money has been received.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abudarda:

Thanks for the reply but do know by chance if Teesside University requires PoF before CAS is issued.

They do oh. And they have deadlines so you have to watch out. For instance for September admission the deadline to show maintenance is August 2.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abudarda: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amylew:

So do you mean I should ask the school if they require PoF before CAS is issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tynnah:
Congratulation to you Amylew...may God go with you

Amen! Amen and Amen. Thank you so much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yes, available date is 24 August. Email your details to me. Full name, passport no, issue and expiring date. Phone number and email
dapsey92:

@Zimzee, pls are you still in the IOM office, i need help with date too. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abudarda:

So do you mean I should ask the school if they require PoF before CAS is issued.

Yes.
I asked my school immediately I got admission and again after my deposit to be sure.

You can ask here or use the search button up. Just enter the name of the school, and travel section, it will bring up past comments on the school.
If you ask here too, People will surely guide you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Justyno301:
Abuja tls center

Thank u lord

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abudarda:

Teesside does.

But for Bournemouth University, you don’t need POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Visa Alert!
Applied/Biometric Friday 2nd July
Decision letter dated Tuesday 6th
Collection emails from TLS Friday 9th
DHL arrived today Mon 12th
Priority.
Applied from EU.
Heavy travel experience. (Worldwide including 6month, 2 years, 5 years previous UK visas).
Other family members (3) passport with visas on the way by DHL.
This thread is highly useful. God bless all contributors.
UniSurrey!

Wishing all expectant applicants all the best.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by uzoexcel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pauloot:
Same here! I just hope schools have my course available for January

There are.
Lots of them. Just check the schools admission pages u interested in and look for session dates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by uzoexcel(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Redditor:

Not necessary anymore. From UK.gov

Wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Priority.
Applied from EU.
Heavy travel experience. (Worldwide including 6month, 2 years, 5 years previous UK visas).
UniSurrey!

Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Priority.
Applied from EU.
UniSurrey!

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
gbopemi:
Congratulations....

That's where I'm headed too

Congrats to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Priority.
Applied from EU.
UniSurrey!

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.