Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307859 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adexcube007: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for your prompt response.

Please do you know how to go about the full custody letter?

Also I will like to ask, can I use another persons account to pay my tuition deposit. I want to use union bank but I do not have an account there, can I use an account of someone I know? I am sponsoring myself and will be using my account for POF. Hope using someone’s account for tuition deposit won’t cause any issue?

Cyberknight:

I dont think there are specific rules about the consent letter per se, but I remember my cousin did one once and she and her ex simply got it notarised and all that, which doesn't cost anything much, so you might as well do it. It might be overkill, but that doesn't count in the larger scheme of things.

The consent letter from your child(ren)'s father in this case is different in that he is neither married to or partnered with you, so it must be accompanied by valid evidence of the fact that you have sole custody of the child(ren).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adexcube007: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Good morning all, please help on this. Can I use another persons account to pay my tuition deposit. I want to use union bank but I do not have an account there, can I use an account of someone I know? I am sponsoring myself and will be using my account for POF. Hope using someone’s account for tuition deposit won’t cause any issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Adexcube007:
Good morning all, please help on this. Can I use another persons account to pay my tuition deposit. I want to use union bank but I do not have an account there, can I use an account of someone I know? I am sponsoring myself and will be using my account for POF. Hope using someone’s account for tuition deposit won’t cause any issue?
Not at all. You can use anyone's account to pay your tuition.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Adexcube007:

It’s not a problem

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cyberknight: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Adexcube007:
Thanks for your prompt response.

Please do you know how to go about the full custody letter?

Also I will like to ask, can I use another persons account to pay my tuition deposit. I want to use union bank but I do not have an account there, can I use an account of someone I know? I am sponsoring myself and will be using my account for POF. Hope using someone’s account for tuition deposit won’t cause any issue?

Someone else can pay your tuition for you, but not from Nigeria through the Form A process.

What I know about the custody process comes from a situation where the parents got divorced and formal custody of the children was awarded as part of that process. However, to the best of my knowledge, if you and your child(ren)'s father were never married, then its a bit trickier as you will have to show that you have sole responsibility for the child(ren), which can be done through showing they live permanently at your address, you pay for their upkeep (even though she had a formal custody order my cousin sent in evidence of school fees payment from her account, got a letter from her HMO, things like that).

So the best I can say is to get the notarised consent letter and attach any paperwork of the above type that you have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adexcube007: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Thank you so much for your response, will work on this.

Cyberknight:

Someone else can pay your tuition for you, but not from Nigeria through the Form A process.

What I know about the custody process comes from a situation where the parents got divorced and formal custody of the children was awarded as part of that process. However, to the best of my knowledge, if you and your child(ren)'s father were never married, then its a bit trickier as you will have to show that you have sole responsibility for the child(ren), which can be done through showing they live permanently at your address, you pay for their upkeep (even though she had a formal custody order my cousin sent in evidence of school fees payment from her account, got a letter from her HMO, things like that).

So the best I can say is to get the notarised consent letter and attach any paperwork of the above type that you have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks so much

pinkasso:
For the first question ...yes you will be ask to provide a UK address..
For the second question ...you can either use the school address or your sister-in-law's address....
For the third question.....you can choose to quarantine at your sisters-in-law's place....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Babababy:

This might help, curled from the TLS website under reasons why applicants can get a not straightforward email for applicants that paid for priority.

However, every application is unique, and if your application is not straightforward, it may not be possible to meet this timescale. If this is the case, your application will still be put at the front of the queue at every stage of the decision-making process, and UKVI will aim to process your application within global customer service standards. Your application may not be straightforward if you have:

• been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
• been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
• been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
• overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
• had leave to remain in the UK curtailed by the Home Office, and/or;
• been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
• been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America, or the Schengen countries, and/or;
• you have been interviewed, detained, or prosecuted by the police for any offence in the UK or elsewhere, and/or;
• you have an unspent criminal conviction in any country, and/or;
• you have committed a criminal offence in any country.
If you fall into one of these categories, you may not want to use the Priority Visa service, as UKVI may be unable to process your application within the 5-day timescale.
hello good morning,i fall into this category and am planning to use the priority applivation.i hope this wont be a problem and also i hope past visa refusals wont lead to denial?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for all the good info.

Is there anyone planning on resuming in Exeter this September?

Also, what's the best way to transit to Exeter from Nigeria? I can see that Lagos - London Heathrow and then a train is a viable option, but is there any other way that's better, like connecting flights?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hakuna: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2021
You can pay for tuition through another person's account using FORM A. On the form, Number 5 (payment mode), you just need to input the account number of the the payer. I did this for my spouse.
Cyberknight:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cyberknight: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Hakuna:
You can pay for tuition through another person's account using FORM A. On the form, Number 5 (payment mode), you just need to input the account number of the the payer. I did this for my spouse.

I see.
I tried doing that for a relation with a different surname and the bank then told me spouse and parent/child relationships only.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Good morning, pls my questions is can one put the money for proof of fund in one's account once. Would it raise eyebrows?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Honeycomb90:
Good morning, pls my questions is can one put the money for proof of fund in one's account once. Would it raise eyebrows?
Thanks

No, it won’t. Just start counting a day after you lodge the required amount in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ayosco2008(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Liddy:

Wow, you’re so lucky o. Congratulations!
Did you get the non straightforward mail? And where was your application center!

No I did not get the email. Ikeja TLS. It was all straightforward

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rabola1(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Good day aus, please are we yo book covid test for day 2 and 8 for 3year and 5 years old children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Cyberknight:

Did her children’s father have visitation rights ? I mean after she was granted custody ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks alot
Brimmie:

No, it won’t. Just start counting a day after you lodge the required amount in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Owlette:
Have u contacted your school rep? The Newcastle school rep has been so helpful. She made sure most of us received our CAS on time.
If you do not have the London school rep’s contact, message me.

Hello, can I PM you. I got an offer from the Newcastle school, I'm about to make my deposit. I would like to ask you some questions. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulation to you Amylew...may God go with you

Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
But make sure you declare that you have an inlaw residing in the UK when filling you application in case they ask about the address....that is if you choose to use the address of your inlaw....get his/her full names on their passport as well as their passport number....it will come handy...
teeboi77:
Thanks so much

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Adexcube007:

But it would av been better you open an account with union bank and deposit the money and now pay ur tuition fee..

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
It won't.
paparave:
hello good morning,i fall into this category and am planning to use the priority applivation.i hope this wont be a problem and also i hope past visa refusals wont lead to denial?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Please who used stanbic statement to apply for Visa and got their Visa? . Their statement quality is very poor and it is even worse once u scan it.

Please helpppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by afoife: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2021
uzoexcel:

LOL.... I'm in that club... But pushing for a January 2022 session.
What univs are u looking at?
I took the initiative to send a mail to certain schools I was interested in explaining my 'issue'. Some replied that I should go ahead with the application while others said I should explain in my personal statement on the reason why I wanna undertake a second program.

Please what schools in the UK have offer for January admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Ab7890:
Please who used stanbic statement to apply for Visa and got their Visa? . Their statement quality is very poor and it is even worse once u scan it.

Please helpppp
I used it. Sorry how’s it poor? I’m confused �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Liddy:

I used it. Sorry how’s it poor? I’m confused �

The one i was given at the bank the font is tiny. Can i Pm u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Ab7890:

Please helpppp

@Ab7890 I have used it and got the visa, the problem is that the printer at the branch where you printed is not good. Ask them for a reprint, tell them it's for visa application so needs to be clear, if it still isn't go to another branch. You pay for it, so should demand good service

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2021
perisabc:
It won't.
ok thanks....can i pay for priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Santa2:

@Ab7890 I have used it and got the visa, the problem is that the printer at the branch where you printed is not good. Ask them for a reprint, tell them it's for visa application so needs to be clear, if it still isn't go to another branch. You pay for it, so should demand good service
Exactly my thoughts too.! Nothing is wrong with their statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Ab7890:

The one i was given at the bank the font is tiny. Can i Pm u?
Sure you can!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Santa2:

Ok. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lincolnsnowhite: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Please how do I pay for UK student visa fee and Student Health insurance. Please help with option

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.