Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303009 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oh my God!

scobyy2007:
Awesome!!!

Congratulations!!!

Who did it? Jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
echdani:
Greetings to all, thanks for the good job guys are doing on this platform and all the valuable information, may GOD bless you all.
I have 2 question please:
1. I am already studying in the UK and my spouse has been around for a few months. I want to make application for my children but don't have enough money in my naira account, is it acceptable to put funds in my spouse's UK account as part of the proof of fund?.

2. I p this account funded for over 1 month.
I look forward to your response. Thanks!

Hi, I sent a pm. Kindly respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
scobyy2007:
Calm down...UKVI is having it tough!!! CAS request is huge...normally UWE will give CAS in like 3days after bank statement upload

thank you so much for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dettolgel: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please does anyone know of any school I can apply to and still make it to the UK this September? I want schools in England and not Scotland. Please urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
UWE, Bristol

dettolgel:
Please does anyone know of any school I can apply to and still make it to the UK this September? I want schools in England and not Scotland. Please urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beeman3000: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I go my collection email late this evening, this is earlier than I expected. Today made it the 11th working day since I applied. Is there a reason why it must have come out earlier than expected? I'm going for pick up tomorrow morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sololo: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
I think you should apply with January in mind.
Pretty late to start September intake.

dettolgel:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
prissyllar:

You can start by searching for the school you’ll like to study in
The course and tuition fees as well as requirements for each school to get an offer
Also Check the various cities the schools of interest are located
Apply to the different schools of interest
Get admission
Pay your required deposit to the school
Fulfill the requirements needed to get CAS from your chosen school
Book for TB test (in Lagos or Abuja)
Start counting POF for 28days in your account
Get CAS from school
And apply for visa when you have your TB certificate, statement of account for 28days (balance of school fee + maintenance funds for 9months)
Pay your visa and IHS fees online and book for your biometrics appointment date (TLS contacts in VI, Ikeja or Abuja)
Wait for visa decision
That’s basically it

Hello Prissylla, I wasn't the one who asked this question but the way you answered with grace, detailing every step is mind-blowing. Please be my friend. You mind if I PM you? Thanks.

Kind regards.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glowing1: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
scobyy2007:
UWE, Bristol

Pls, do u av d student rep contact?

And how long can it take to get an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
TosinKate:
The £55 is not actually for walk-in. It is melt for using TLS VI Centre service and it is per head. The Walk-in service charge is 42,000 Naira per person.

TLS Ikeja Centre will not charge you the 55 British Pounds, but only for other devices like Walk-in and the likes.

Many thanks for this, TosinKate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
fetomowo:
It is not for walk-in. You pay 42,000 naira for each member of your family for the Walk-in service. This is for your Biometrics. The GBP 55 is for Using the VI facility. It's called the MUP fee, you pay that along with your visa application fee, it is also charged per head.

Thanks fetomowo! This is clear...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Theonlywan: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jameswande:
Anyone going to University of Hull?

Me o....got my offer letter July 1st

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Basirat6279: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good day everyone.
I have an offer from the following University to study master's in cyber security. Please help me choose the best.
University of Surrey
University of Kent
Northumbria University
University of Sunderland
Demontfort University

Please help me pick the best because I need to make a tution deposit tomorrow.
Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
What are your most important criteria for 'best'?
School ranking? Low fees? low to moderate living expenses? Community support i.e how many of our brothers and sisters are there? Work opportunities?

Basirat6279:
Good day everyone.
I have an offer from the following University to study master's in cyber security. Please help me choose the best.
University of Surrey
University of Kent
Northumbria University
University of Sunderland
Demontfort University

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Basirat6279:
Good day everyone.
University of Surrey
University of Kent
Northumbria University
University of Sunderland
Demontfort University

Thank you all

following it in the order of your list...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Basirat6279: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
fetomowo:
What are your most important criteria for 'best'?
School ranking? Low fees? low to moderate living expenses? Community support i.e how many of our brothers and sisters are there? Work opportunities?

The best in the ranking of the school and work opportunities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Johninyang is that you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beeman3000:
Hi guys,

I go my collection email late this evening, this is earlier than I expected. Today made it the 11th working day since I applied. Is there a reason why it must have come out earlier than expected? I'm going for pick up tomorrow morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
yourfavourite:
Less than two weeks but was conditional. I sent the required documents and the country manager is requesting I renew my visa.

Ok thanks, I just receive my unconditional offer mail from them just now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Incognit0: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
good evening,
pls i'm filling out my visa application and i have some questions.

1. should indicate my NYSC experience even though i worked in a private firm?
2. i have only my international passport and drivers license (no NIN), do i select "NO" ?

kindly treat as urgent pls.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tokenotp:

Hello Prissylla, I wasn't the one who asked this question but the way you answered with grace, detailing every step is mind-blowing. Please be my friend. You mind if I PM you? Thanks.

Kind regards.
Sure
I don’t mind atall
Thank you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
prissyllar:

You can book with it
It’s not expired yet right?
And you don’t need to correct the passport number when your new passport comes
Cos the new one will carry the old passport number which will be on your TB test
You’re good to go

Pls I want to ask question as regards to this my passport is expired I have applied for new passport while waiting for collection can I use my hold passport number to apply for admission because most schools demand for this number . The reason am asking is that since the new passport will carry the same number. Am I safe. Pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Beeman3000:
Hi guys,

Hello, standard right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
1. no sir/ma
2. Yes (NIN) Nigeria leave dates blank

Incognit0:
good evening,
pls i'm filling out my visa application and i have some questions.

1. should indicate my NYSC experience even though i worked in a private firm?
2. i have only my international passport and drivers license (no NIN), do i select "NO" ?

kindly treat as urgent pls.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abaasit4real(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello! Please is there anything I can do if my pof hasn’t stayed in my account for the required days before the deadline for the submission of maintenance documents??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
nuttyhnic:

Never mind. Solved that.

What's the easiest way to pay for ihs and visa from the comfort of my bedroom?
Please can this be answered. It's very important.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
perisabc:
Use a GTB dollar Mastercard. Open a domiciliary account with gtb. Apply for a dollar Mastercard card and pay your IHS and visa fees.

Meaning one must fund the domiciliary account with dollar, hope am correct?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JMK456: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Awwww,,,,,Massive Congratulations dear!!!

Amylew:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT
Issa VISA something oh.

He has done it for me! He has done it for me, He has done it for me. What my mother cannot do...He has done it for me. What my father cannot do...He has done it for me.

Date of Application: 30/06/21
Date of Biometrics: 1/7/21 (Walk-in)
Center: TLS Ikeja
Service: Priority
Collection mail: 8/7/21
Pick up date: 9/7/21
Had to pick up because I called and they said the courier had already left before it came and the courier people don't work weekends.

Passport collected with Visa and BRP letter
Background:
90 days vignette.
20 hours per week/term time/ no public funds.

One UK visit visa refusal 2018 (Declared)

I am so happy. Finally it is my turn to celebrate. Please join me and celebrate with me.
All thanks to God who showed himself merciful and made all my fears groundless.
He literally made everything seamless and my fears about Oanda rising inordinately did not come to pass.

Kai! I was checking Oanda like 10 times per day. Instead of rising, the rate in Naira even decreased during the 28 days.

After 3 years of Canada waka, on 445 till the crs go up and refuse to go down lol. Ielts sef will expire next month. I don learn French sef, na to write Tef remain.
Several master applications to 4 universities in Canada ( and dey chop my application fee lol) no admission. Finally as the last school said No in April, my eye clear lol, I decided to face UK.
And UK don land.

Thank you to everyone on this space, some of who I emailed with one or two questions, everyone who supports us here one way or the other, everyone who posts and answers questions, I appreciate all of you .
We will all celebrate. For everyone waiting, I can't wait to celebrate with you all too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
perisabc:
Use a GTB dollar Mastercard. Open a domiciliary account with gtb. Apply for a dollar Mastercard card and pay your IHS and visa fees.
Does this involve any charges please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teniremi: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fk1987:

Meaning one must fund the domiciliary account with dollar, hope am correct?

Absolutely
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vindosky: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good evening house,
Please i will like to know if i could use Payoneer (online platform) as my POF. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abaasit4real:
Hello! Please is there anything I can do if my pof hasn’t stayed in my account for the required days before the deadline for the submission of maintenance documents??
Nothing other than to be patient, better safe than sorry

You can contact your school, some schools have an allowance for extension in special circumstances
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Poanan: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Theonlywan:

Me o....got my offer letter July 1st

When did u apply and what course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.