Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309249 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2021
thanks for your reply..i mean can i travel first and my spouse join me later even when she has her visa already?
shadlyblinks:

I think he has 1 month grace of entry but look at the visa well, the validity of entry will be written on it. Also he can travel first and come back to Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
femsmile:
thanks for your reply..i mean can i travel first and my spouse join me later even when she has her visa already?
yes boss, people get Visa and choose to travel wen they like for reasons best known to them, provide you travel within the date on your vignette, if you want to travel on a date outside your vignette, you need to pay money for another vignette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please is your school Newcastle University?

talantolo:

Abuja to Newcastle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yungy1990: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning folks
Abeg who deh go Uclan this September?
And within how many days dem deh see tuition fee for their account?
And how many days dem deh take issue CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
fificole:
I observed that if you select TIER 4 as route for main applicant when completing dependents application, you are required to download and complete a FAMILY CONSENT form. However, if one selects STUDENT, that form does not come up. Then one will need to type out a consent letter stating both parent's pledge to provide adequate accommodation and welfare for the kids.

Also, a financial consent letter if it is joint account where both parties sign.

Then pick student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
thanks for the info
Optimally:
yes boss, people get Visa and choose to travel wen they like for reasons best known to them, provide you travel within the date on your vignette, if you want to travel on a date outside your vignette, you need to pay money for another vignette
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chrishertz8: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning pls, I am getting married in August and I am planning to go with my spouse as a dependant, my int.passport carries my dads name.
Is the marriage certificate sufficient to proof we are partner? Pls has anyone gotten approve with different surname but with marriage certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cynosure95:

This always got me confused. I think the requirement is at least 28 days. Guru in the house please help out

Yes atleast 28days, so even if you print 37days old, it doesn’t matter as long as the required fund is in the Acct
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
MissOwaa:
God will see you through

God will see you through this �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
seeseun:

Congratulations, what Did you select as your Son's main Nationality seeing that you used his American Passport, thanks.

@lokyemo hello! please answer this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
femsmile:

Yes you can travel first, as long as she comes within the stated period of time on the visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
ccurrie:

Congratulations! It will definitely come out soon.
I also used a foreign passport for minor IOM and plan to use it for visa application soon. Meanwhile has anyone else done this @ boldened? Please share your experiences.

My people, please comment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thedeewhy22: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon NL

Please when are we to fill the locator form?

Thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chrishertz8:
Good morning pls, I am getting married in August and I am planning to go with my spouse as a dependant, my int.passport carries my dads name.
Is the marriage certificate sufficient to proof we are partner? Pls has anyone gotten approve with different surname but with marriage certificate?

Yes its sufficient
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
ok thanks so much
fificole:
Hi,

From what I read, yes you can as long as you do not enter Scotland before the 11th day. This must be after your 2nd and 8th day test results are negative.

R

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
God is bigger than any issue...God go do am!!!

Favouredforever:
Further updates as promised.

This issue might drag for a while but I pray for a speedy positive response.

Dear XXXXX, Thank you for your query from the documents you have submitted, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on XXXXX and you should receive our response shortly. We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
ugomnaanny:
pls can u link me up with the person? I am in the same shoes
ok, via mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thedeewhy22:
Good afternoon NL

Please when are we to fill the locator form?

Thanx
Within 48 hours before landing in the UK
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
PLEASE,COULD ANYONE ASSIST WITH NECESSARY QUESTIONS ASKED AT THE POINT OF ENTRY ?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mckayzee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello All,

I did my biometrics today, and subscribed for an assisted service. The lady scanning said it would be risky to put my original certificates into the scanner lest it jams and tear the docs, so she told me to give a guy at the TLS office right there to make a copy of it which she would scan. The guy scanned a monochrome copy instead of a coloured scan.

My question... Although the lady didn't raise any eyebrows or say anything when she got the 2 certificates back to scan, but can this cause any problems for me ?

Note:: The original transcripts copy were successfully scanned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
wakanow is a cool platform to book your ticket and pay with your naira card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by japhethGold: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello bros,

I want to walk into TLS office in Victoria island for my Biometric. Although I have booked online but the date is too far for me so I want to pay walk in fee and do tomorrow.

Pleas will they attend to me in TLS VI office without hassle? What is the best time to go for walkin biometric?

Mckayzee:
Hello All,

I did my biometrics today, and subscribed for an assisted service. The lady scanning said it would be risky to put my original certificates into the scanner lest it jams and tear the docs, so she told me to give a guy at the TLS office right there to make a copy of it which she would scan. The guy scanned a monochrome copy instead of a coloured scan.

My question... Although the lady didn't raise any eyebrows or say anything when she got the 2 certificates back to scan, but can this cause any problems for me ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Visa Alert!
With thanks to God and the nice people of this platform, I wish to announce that I got my passport back a few minutes ago, with my student visa.

Visa Application Submission- 10th June, 2021
TB test- 12th July, 2021
Biometrics at TLS Ikeja- 14th July, 2021
Decision and Collection mail- 21st July, 2021
DHL delivery- 26th July, 2021

Thanks guys for all your help!
All the best to those waiting.

41 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
OpemipoEsther:
Visa Alert!
With thanks to God and the nice people of this platform, I wish to announce that I got my passport back a few minutes ago, with my student visa.

TB test- 12th July, 2021

Yay DHL finally came through. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
OpemipoEsther:
Visa Alert!

TB test- 12th July, 2021

Wooooow at last... CONGRATULATION!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
OpemipoEsther:
Visa Alert!

TB test- 12th July, 2021

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Its fine. Same was done for me. Got the Visa.

Mckayzee:
Hello All,

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmadeusCho: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please who has requested bank statements from fidelity of recent. Because the one they printed has the statements over lapping the banks letter head at the bottom and they claim that’s how they have been printing for everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
ccurrie:

Yay DHL finally came through. Congratulations

Yea, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good day my people. Is it advisable to book BA ticket now despite the high price or one should still delay a little in case price drop. Expecting my visa in about a week time (priority). Please I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by japhethGold: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.