Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313011 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
ccurrie:

What date was it printed?

You can if it's not more than 31 days old, but priniting a new one doesn't affect anything. If you like print from that May 29 till date ....as long as the funds didn't fall below the required minimum you're good to go

It was printed June 29th, anyway I printed another one from June 20th till date, that should work right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dubyz: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
ccurrie:

Try Reading n Kent. They replied me within a week but this was about 3months ago and no idea if they are full too.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vicas2000:
Please has anyone use form A recently?

I need to know what rate banks are using so I can do a calculation.

Sorry out of the country and can't visit the bank to check hence why I am checking.

I used Sterling bank on the 14th July and i was charged 1,149,435 for 2k deposit though it took one week before i was charged but i got the telex copy that same day. Then you are to pay 15500 extra for the charges. In addition, the 2k£ was converted to $ so it was like 2809.60$ and the rate was at 409$ or 410$.

Hope this helps...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
eyedd:

It was printed June 29th, anyway I printed another one from June 20th till date, that should work right?

Good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmadeusCho: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
mzkolawole:

Yes that's how it comes

And you are sure they won’t reject it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
OpemipoEsther:
Visa Alert!
With thanks to God and the nice people of this platform, I wish to announce that I got my passport back a few minutes ago, with my student visa.

Visa Application Submission- 10th June, 2021
TB test- 12th July, 2021
Biometrics at TLS Ikeja- 14th July, 2021
Decision and Collection mail- 21st July, 2021
DHL delivery- 26th July, 2021

Thanks guys for all your help!
All the best to those waiting.

Congratulations!

I didn’t know it was possible to do your TB test after visa application, so it means you submitted the certificate during biometrics right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kunmikool: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
The questions asked wasn't outside of the likely questions sent?
bunmiann:

I was issued CAS this morning.
An interview was conducted and likely questions was sent from the school and also from the Nigeria representative.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please is VI still accepting walk-ins?

Heard they have stopped?

Anyone there today, kindly share your experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mscindee: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please still awaiting any response
mscindee:
Hello house,
1.) I am a GMC licensed practitioner and am aware that I do not need proof of English to apply for a tier 2 visa as English language has already been assessed by GMC. However, I want to apply for a study visa and I'm not sure if the same rules apply.
Does anyone have any information regarding this or have an email I could send my enquiry to?
2.) Can I use my company's account to show proof of funds for my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chikadibia21: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
1. None needed. WAEC/ NECO would do

2. No. U can transfer funds from your company account to your personal account instead

Please go through the first page of this thread for basic info

Please still awaiting any response [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nextlevel21: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
ccurrie:

As in branch, same Nigeria? No issues
thanks for the quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
AmadeusCho:
Please who has requested bank statements from fidelity of recent. Because the one they printed has the statements over lapping the banks letter head at the bottom and they claim that’s how they have been printing for everyone
Don’t accept that ...your statement figures should be clear and the letterhead shouldn’t block any figure..I faced same and asked them to print it correctly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Busique:

What bank did u use to pay for your tuition fee and how many weeks did it take

My sister paid for me she is in UK. I just give her the naira equivalent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Freshprince777:

I used Sterling bank on the 14th July and i was charged 1,149,435 for 2k deposit though it took one week before i was charged but i got the telex copy that same day. Then you are to pay 15500 extra for the charges. In addition, the 2k£ was converted to $ so it was like 2809.60$ and the rate was at 409$ or 410$.

Hope this helps...
Today makes two it weeks and I haven't gotten telex copy nor charged. I am so sad. 3mondays bayi... nawa o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
kayalade123:

My sister paid for me she is in UK. I just give her the naira equivalent.
Aii thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which bank did you use please

Busique:

Today makes two it weeks and I haven't gotten telex copy nor charged. I am so sad. 3mondays bayi... nawa o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
DeehoneyHomes:
Please is VI still accepting walk-ins?

Heard they have stopped?

Anyone there today, kindly share your experience

Please help answer this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
You can be there as early as 8 am.

japhethGold:
Hello Good People,

Please what is the right time to walk into TLS office in Victoria Island to pay walkin fee to submit biometric and scan documents?

I will be going there tomorrow-Tuesday. I have applied for priority Visa and I hope they will attend to me quickly?

Please can someone advise me on the best time to go tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kruzy98: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
I ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

VISA ALART!
Date of application: 01/07/2021
Biometric: 12/07/2021
Collection mail: 14/07/2021
Pickup: 15/07/2021
Service: Priority
Centre: TLS Ikeja
Visa refusal: 1 US refusal, 2019 ( declared)
Uni: Hull
No interview

I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this platform for your support & for sharing your experience with us. May God continue to bless you all.

For all that are awaiting visa alart, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Bro, I'm yet to get hear back from Hull and I feel it's getting late, what do you advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello great people. How much is the max amount I can use form A to pay as tuition or it doesn't have any limit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please has anyone booked flight using flightwings before? Abi I should use TravelStart.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
$10,000.
senator77:
Hello great people. How much is the max amount I can use form A to pay as tuition or it doesn't have any limit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JO01: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Visa Alert!
With thanks to God and the nice people of this platform, I wish to announce that I got my passport back a few minutes ago, with my student visa.

TB test- 12th July, 2021

Congratulations @OpemipoEsther

Please is it for PhD and which school...

Congrats o

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello,I want to apply using priority visa application then when my visa comes out apply for my dependents. Can I use my own statement of account which I used for my visa to also apply for my dependents afterwards?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Francejaik(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
@Justwise and other gurus, I have a question.

The name written on my international Passport is Victor Kenechukwu, while the name on my degree is Victorr Kenechukwu; please, how can I convince UKVI that I'm the same person

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Freshprince777:

Hope this helps...

Thank you very much. From your figures...it appeared you were charged at£1 = ₦574/575
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
* Forgive me I know this Is not appropriate place but advise / people here is the best

* I need advice and better way to handle situations at hand

Last year November met one immigration officer through a friend on nairaland. I seek for help as regards DOB correction which I paid him to assist, i went to For capturing at Abuja head office 09/12/2020. Since then it as been issue to another issue call from different people who assisted me to talk to him. I went to servicom office in my state to complain they put a call through and he said my passport is in production room after 3 weeks I called him and his response is that the capturing I did fail and I have to come back to Abuja to recapture again.
Now I need the passport for Visa application on my way to Abuja pls advise me on what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marshall008: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
2019 I started this journey, reading from page to page (Page 1 of part 4). I made a promised to drop my testimony too one day. Here comes the day. Haliamdulilah. Infact I even processed for my brother with the information gathered here. He got his own before me.

VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
����������������������������������������

Somebody should play me “Dorime”

If skin no full, no pull body.

All roads to Middlesbrough, I think I’ll have to change my name to Odogwu of Middlesbrough or Mayegun of Middlesbrough

Application: 30th June 2021
Biometrics: 2 July 2021

Type: Standard

Collection mail: 21 July 2021

Visa Refusal : 1 Germany ��

Delivery by DHL to Ibadan today.

My brother also got his own last two weeks.

We thank God for everything the journey was quite interesting with all the tension my school before getting CAS. Dhl too added their own.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Exoticmm:

Congratulations!

I didn’t know it was possible to do your TB test after visa application, so it means you submitted the certificate during biometrics right?

Thanks
I submitted my uploads after the TB test. I did self service

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Provided the amount you have covers you and your dependants. But it is always advised family apply together.
paddedbabe:
Hello,I want to apply using priority visa application then when my visa comes out apply for my dependents. Can I use my own statement of account which I used for my visa to also apply for my dependents afterwards?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
JO01:
Visa Alert!

TB test- 12th July, 2021

Congratulations @OpemipoEsther

Please is it for PhD and which school...

Congrats o

Thanks… Yes, PhD. University of Warwick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Price is not going to drop. If you have to be in the Uk by 25 September, the closer you get to 25th of September the higher the price of the ticket will be
senator77:
Good day my people. Is it advisable to book BA ticket now despite the high price or one should still delay a little in case price drop. Expecting my visa in about a week time (priority). Please I need your advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.