Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308499 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PMID: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Tolvin:
Good morning All,
Is it compulsory to upload CAS statement after uploading all the mandatory documents?

justwise and others please

Pls when did u get ur self service date, Is it Ikeja Tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gbopemi: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning,

I am going there, September 2021 intake.

Pascalinho4real:
I’m new here , who’s going to Edinburg Napier university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Godson101:

Have you been able to sort this out? I have similar issue too
pls check ur email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you very much.
I merged my student loan letter and my bank statement as a single document under the financial evidence section. Is that okay?
justwise:

No, all you need to enter is the CAS number where provided.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Just this morning. I picked August 11th but I will be doing Walk-In appointment
PMID:

Pls when did u get ur self service date, Is it Ikeja Tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babygal1990: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
@justwise I got a call from British high commission to return my passport back to vac for correction on Wednesday and I haven’t gotten a mail for pick up yet, can I call them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teesmane: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning fellows....we have been having difficulties booking online with IOM for tuberculosis test. The prompt always received is "error encountered...try again". This has been happening for like two weeks now. yesterday my wife was hopefully success with the booking until I realized during the course of printing the appointment that she mistakenly picked Norway as nationality. The appointment is for a family of 4. Please is there a way to change the nationality? Should we cancel bearing in mind the difficulties we had booking d appointment? Pls kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2021
ugomnaanny:
, pls when late week? Cos I'm currently waiting too as well

Wednesday. Please let me know if you get response from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Tolvin:
Thank you very much.
I merged my student loan letter and my bank statement as a single document under the financial evidence section. Is that okay?

That is not a prob.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Babygal1990:
@justwise I got a call from British high commission to return my passport back to vac for correction on Wednesday and I haven’t gotten a mail for pick up yet, can I call them?

Yes..its a week long now,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Ojasope1:

Wednesday. Please let me know if you get response from them.
ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Dbiks:
Pls Hull University peeps.... Does Hull accept Neco as proof of English?

From my personal experience with them, Hull does not accept NECO, had to submit my WAEC CERTIFICATE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Where did you get student loan boss

Tolvin:
Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2021
caleb00:
Anybody booked appointment recently? Please what’s the free available dates for biometrics at ikeja and if possible V.I
5th August was available yesterday for VI. That was the closest I saw
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bobogee007(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Dbiks:
Pls Hull University peeps.... Does Hull accept Neco as proof of English?

NO ……They accept Waec or ielts only
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babygal1990: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
justwise:

Yes..its a week long now,
ok thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2021
That's not true....buy dollars from the aboki or if you can get it from any other means, pay into your dorm account, then transfer the funds to your card account immediately...you are good to go..
jammiesday1:

GTB
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PMID: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Tolvin:
Just this morning. I picked August 11th but I will be doing Walk-In appointment

I was also up early this morning to check for date but it was assisted service I saw. Or I did not know the symbol for available self service? There are different symbols of date there under 'SOLD'. The symbol of date I chose for assisted service was not available for self service. Are both self and assisted service not suppose to be the same symbol?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by realone2012: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Guys please, I want to book TB, and the next closest date for Lagos is Mid October, and I need it next month.
Please, what do you recommend I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2021
My address is no 5 soji Street, but my bank statement is showing no 5/6 soji street. Hope no problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Please na, I need IOM' website to book TB test!!!

Una dey disguise dodge my question bah?!! Abeg someone nice should help me!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Hi,

If you are in Lagos or Abuja, go to their office and book manually.

You may get a closer date.

realone2012:
Guys please, I want to book TB, and the next closest date for Lagos is Mid October, and I need it next month.
Please, what do you recommend I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2021
You are right but this exactly proves my point. UKVI exempted because there's a global pandemic where students are impacted financially, mentally, medically, psychological you name it. What then happens to for instance giving birth during school. Are you saying they will discriminate against her when the uni knows quite well they can extend her visa using the re-sit option and can prove academic progression? And don't forget that the bolded was implemented because of those who purposely fail their module. You and I know quite well that if it can be proven beyond doubt that it's not the case, UKVI wouldn't have issues extending.

I don't know anyone who's re-sat. I am certain some students have gone through the re-sitting process with no impact but you cannot say they will not issue CAS. Plus as it stands, this temp rule overwrites the current rule as the impact of covid on individual cases are different.

Let's just hope no one repeats or have to re-sit a module smiley

justwise:

Academic progression hasn't changed because of covid19 rather an exemption was made and that is just aa temporary measure

Your screenshot demonstrated that, Its says and i paraphrase ... If a student was unable to complete his/her course because of covid then an exemption can be made... but with the lockdown over, legal rules and restrictions removed and Vaccine available your chances of using covid as an excuse is diminishing gradually.

Academic progression still remain the same...moving from one level to another or changing course at the same level.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bobogee007(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Vecharry:
My address is no 5 soji Street, but my bank statement is showing no 5/6 soji street. Hope no problem

It doesn’t matter……You’re good to go concerning address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teniremi: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
MissOwaa:
Tls is opened now, you can book.

Please how do you login the site is still not going
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Urgent Guidance required, @justwise & Others

Whilst filling my Childs Dependant visa application, I added another 0 (zero) in front
of her passport number in error. Am I to cancel the application, request a refund and
submit a fresh one, kindly note that I didn't notice until I had paid the VISA and IHS fee and gotten
to the TLS summary page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Babababy:

Just to add, General rule of thumb when booking flights... Tuesdays and Wednesday are days you would find the cheapest tickets while Fridays and Sundays tend to be very expensive days to fly, Mondays and Thursdays follow closely on next cheap days

I booked for a Friday BA for 299,999 for student and 378,000 for dependant through aeroland.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gtessy: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2021
osewadare:
Who's going to SHU (Sept). Let's connect.

I am. Though yet to apply. I am waiting for my 28 days to be complete so I can submit my application. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KaiserOfGidi: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Hello, good morning all.

Please I want to enquire about two things I’m unsure of.

1) Does opting for priority visa application mean one would get a much closer biometric date and most likely won’t need to do a drop-in biometric ?

2) Please which is TLS VI branch for biometric, is it...
a) 3 Afribank street OR
b) Ivie house, 6 Ajose Adeogun VI.

I keep running into both addresses online and now I’m unsure where to go for my biometric. Thank you for your help in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by damton(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2021
KaiserOfGidi:
Hello, good morning all.

Please I want to enquire about two things I’m unsure of.

1) Does opting for priority visa application mean one would get a much closer biometric date and most likely won’t need to do a drop-in biometric ?

2) Please which is TLS VI branch for biometric, is it...
a) 3 Afribank street OR
b) Ivie house, 6 Ajose Adeogun VI.

I keep running into both addresses online and now I’m unsure where to go for my biometric. Thank you for your help in advance.

Ivie house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Kacek:
@justwise Please for a family of 3 to collect their visa on the same day and only the main applicant is paying for priority service,how does it work?
Does it matter if they applied a week apart but do biometrics the same day? Will they collect the same day?

Please if you see reply to this...quote me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Greetings all, Pls when filling visa application does available date pops up on its, one can now choose or just a particular date comes out... Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.