Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302413 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
tsowems:
Hello Justwise please my
Nigerian address on TB certificate reads streer instead of street. I hope this is not an issue. Thanks.
I’ve been able to book Aug 11for my biometric

Not an issue at all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iretiogo1: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chychy2100:
Hi guys, please is there anyone going to university of Sunderland for oct intake??
my brother is going there

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
decong:
Good morning, please I need an urgent help. I have submitted my CAS application without a POF because my school didn't ask for initial deposit. I received email from CAS that I should send my previous UK visa refusal letter( visiting) which I sent on Monday. Today that I'm supposed to receive the CAS number, I received an email that I should send a POF since reason for my initial refusal was insufficient fund. my Question are
1)please can I send statement of my new acct which I just put the tuition fee to count for 29day which has just spent 2day in the account.
2) Also I have a salary account with 4m + can I add it to it please or I wait till the 28th day and send the POF to CAS?
3) On my TB test, please should I select student without scholarship ( although I am expecting feed back of the scholarship I applied for) please people advise

1&2. I'll advice you to tell them you have your funds (send salary account and POF account) but will not be applying for a visa until xx date when it has met the 28day requirement. I don't see any issue because even UKVI accepts loan with consent letter.
I just hope the POF cash was deposited before their email request came in so it doesn't look funny. I also hope they didn't specify 28day POF.

3. Student without scholarship as you don't have one at the date of your IOM test application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lizzyboss83: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Great Minds here, I have been following this trend as a guest for some days now. I got an unconditional offer at Ulster university, made 50% payment, sent my TB cert but at the point of issuing my CAS, i was asked to send copies of my UK and US refusal letters, I have for US but my UK had been thrashed since i never knew it would be requested for at anypoint in my life.

I sent that of US but I was told to present that of UK even though I told them during CAS interview that I thrashed it long ago. Now I got a mail that CAS will not be issued without that.

Please I need assistance on how to get out of this quagmire. I need help right now. @justwise, Lagosismyhome and other great minds please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glass123: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello house
Please has anyone received CAS from Leeds Beckett university within the past two weeks . Please it’s urgent. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone

Pls my friend has submitted his visa application since 4 June and did his interview on 29 of june and he has heard anything since then.

What could have happened pls @justwise

Has anyone experienced this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
tsowems:
Hello Justwise please my
Nigerian address on TB certificate reads streer instead of street. I hope this is not an issue. Thanks.
I’ve been able to book Aug 11for my biometric

That shouldn't be a prob
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lizzyboss83:
Great Minds here, I have been following this trend as a guest for some days now. I got an unconditional offer at Ulster university, made 50% payment, sent my TB cert but at the point of issuing my CAS, i was asked to send copies of my UK and US refusal letters, I have for US but my UK had been thrashed since i never knew it would be requested for at anypoint in my life.

I sent that of US but I was told to present that of UK even though I told them during CAS interview that I thrashed it long ago. Now I got a mail that CAS will not be issued without that.

Please I need assistance on how to get out of this quagmire. I need help right now. @justwise, Lagosismyhome and other great minds please help

Was a letter definitely issued? Do you have the passport with the refusal...the one with the line drawn and a handwritten number? If yes, please draft a well-worded email attaching a scan of the crossed out page bearing a reference number stating:
1. What you recall was the reason for refusal
2. That this is in the records of UKVI and therefore verifiable by them
3. That you will be declaring the refusal in your application anyway and attaching that same scanned page; which as in 2 above is something in their records, originated from them and verifiable by them.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lizzyboss83:

if you still have time you can use this link to request for your immigration history https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration/request-personal-information-held-by-uk-visas-and-immigration#how-to-make-a-request

Else try another school.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sijuademi:
Good afternoon everyone

Pls my friend has submitted his visa application since 4 June and did his interview on 29 of june and he has heard anything since then.

What could have happened pls @justwise

Has anyone experienced this.

You need to contact them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tsowems(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
ccurrie:

Not an issue at all

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
ccurrie:

1&2. I'll advice you to tell them you have your funds (send salary account and POF account) but will not be applying for a visa until xx date when it has met the 28day requirement. I don't see any issue because even UKVI accepts loan with consent letter.
I just hope the POF cash was deposited before their email request came in so it doesn't look funny. I also hope they didn't specify 28day POF.

3. Student without scholarship as you don't have one at the date of your IOM test application.

Thanks so much. Because it's a new account the money has not reflect in the account, the manager said they are doing one account verification so hopefully it will drop before weekend . They didn't specify 28days POF just 30days deadline to upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tsowems(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
justwise:

That shouldn't be a prob
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
TobyTreasure:

Check page 1.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
justwise:

if you still have time you can use this link to request for your immigration history https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration/request-personal-information-held-by-uk-visas-and-immigration#how-to-make-a-request

Else try another school.

@Lizzyboss83
This is good o! if you still have time. However don't underestimate a properly worded email plus favour. You can even make the history request online, send the mail to the school and include evidence of the request in the email...That shows you're not hiding anything. May God guide you

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SirWellington(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good day everyone,

I currently live and work in Dubai (i hold a valid UAE residence visa), but my fiancee is currently in the UK running her Masters program, we intend having our court wedding by November this year when i visit for my vacation after which i will apply to join her as a dependent by November/December this year, hence i want to ask:

1. Will i be needing a TB cert before i apply?
2. Would it be better to apply from the UAE or i do it from Nigeria?
3. We will be using our Nigerian (Naira) accounts as POF whether i apply from here or Nigeria, is that okay?
4. Does the priority service apply to getting an appointment swiftly after i submit the forms online via the UK visa application website?

Your swift response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
The only document to show is proof s/he was resident for 6 months or more. And best you state this in 'Additional information' part of the application form

Refer to my post 9:32am On Jul 07

Mr2810:
Hi Everyone,

We are a family of 4 applying for the student visa (main applicant & 3 dependants). One of my dependant recently returned from the UK where they lived as resident and by such is exempted from IOMs Tuberculous test. Wanted to know if this exempted applicant is required to present any document to that effect or the Visa issuing officers will automatically know they are exempted. I don't want to take chances. Thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
You can either request info from UKVI (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration/request-personal-information-held-by-uk-visas-and-immigration) or give consent to the uni to obtain the info they need.

If refusal no be biggie, ask uni you are happy to give consent. If you however prefer to have a copy, go for the former

Lizzyboss83:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glass123: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Glass123:
Hello house
Please has anyone received CAS from Leeds Beckett university within the past two weeks . Please it’s urgent. Thanks

Please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello house,

Please is there anyone here that did biometrics on Wednesday, July 21 and Thursday, July 22 at TLS VI and gotten visa?

Urgent response is required.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
Is anyone headed to the University of Liverpool in September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
mike56:
Visa alert cheesy

Biometrics on 15th july(priority). Victoria island.
Got a not straight forward mail.(i was so scared, Canada refusal in June 2021. Just last month. )

Then nothing after 11 days.

I sent a paid mail to UKVI yesterday for $3.18

This morning i saw application transferred to VAC

Then few hours collection email from TLS.
I never got a decision email from UKVI.

I went their and my visa was readyy....

Congratulations!!!

Please can I have that UKVI email address?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
1. You are exempted if lived 6 months or more
2. Doesn't matter as long as you have a residential permit to reside in either
3. Naira account is fine whether you apply from UAE or naija
4. Priority is usually 5 days

SirWellington:
Good day everyone,

I currently live and work in Dubai (i hold a valid UAE residence visa), but my fiancee is currently in the UK running her Masters program, we intend having our court wedding by November this year when i visit for my vacation after which i will apply to join her as a dependent by November/December this year, hence i want to ask:

1. Will i be needing a TB cert before i apply?
2. Would it be better to apply from the UAE or i do it from Nigeria?
3. We will be using our Nigerian (Naira) accounts as POF whether i apply from here or Nigeria, is that okay?
4. Does the priority service apply to getting an appointment swiftly after i submit the forms online via the UK visa application website?

Your swift response will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by illocution: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
erekilicious:

My advice go ahead with your deposit payment since it was reference letter that was holding your unconditional offer, once they receive your payment your offer will be updated, this was my experience.

Thank you so much for this. I will do just that. I submitted my waec, IELTS and works sample at application just reference was the condition on the offer.

PLEASE, I have two questions now.
* How do I get uni HULL school bank details?
* I am using my UBA account for POF, can I transfer my 2k pounds deposit to the account and use it for form A too as far as my reguired funds isn't tempered with? I read here that UBA process is faster with form A?

Please my people your responses will go a long way. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
i sent you a PM. please check
scobyy2007:

Interesting. Thanx...I am learning!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glass123: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Glass123:

Please

Urgent response please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glass123: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tessyope: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hi, please can I dm you.

Biometrics on 15th july(priority). Victoria island.
Got a not straight forward mail.(i was so scared, Canada refusal in June 2021. Just last month. )

Then nothing after 11 days.

I sent a paid mail to UKVI yesterday for $3.18

This morning i saw application transferred to VAC

Then few hours collection email from TLS.
I never got a decision email from UKVI.

I went their and my visa was readyy....

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SirWellington(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Bourne007 post=104184180]1. You are exempted if lived 6 months or more
2. Doesn't matter as long as you have a residential permit to reside in either
3. Naira account is fine whether you apply from UAE or naija
4. Priority is usually 5 days

Thank you very much. I really appreciate this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tessyope: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hi, please do you mind if I can message you, please I will need your assistance.

Hello everyone,
Is anyone headed to the University of Liverpool in September?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.