Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310362 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LaoluQ(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello
Please I did biometrics on the 21st July (priority). Today, 28th is meant to be the 5th working day but no decision or collection mail yet. My TLS app status shows that my application has been transferred to the decision centre. Did my biometrics at TLS Ikeja, assisted service
Please are there cases of delay in the priority service. I plan to send an email to them, is it effective.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
University of Lincoln just replied my mail confirming that they actually received my tuition deposit after sending them my Telex Copy. I'm patiently waiting for my CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
This sounds like a TIER 2 application...........?

Garnyangel:

Okay, thank you. Thank you for the reply. But please I would like to ask. Did it work successfully for other people who did not upload anything there but had the employment evidence written in their documents upload list? I mean did it favour them? I hope they were not denied the visa when they did not upload anything there. I look forward to your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is a CBN policy on PTA. No return ticket, no sale.

emmiedammie:
Hello guys,

Please does anybody have information about pta in providus bank or suntrust bank. Heard they don't require return ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mietegirl: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
prissyllar:

When you upload your documents if you’re self uploading, you’ll be asked to categorize just beneath each document.
When you get to that stage you’ll see it.

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
emmiedammie:
Hello guys,

Please does anybody have information about pta in providus bank or suntrust bank. Heard they don't require return ticket
They require return ticket.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hopcious: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening everyone.

Quick one please, if I am resident in another country with my wife legally (study visa for myself and spousal for my wife) and she got admission to an institution UK, can we apply for her study visa (myself as her dependant) to UK directly from this country while using a POF from a Nigerian bank?

Thank you for the anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
track it from the ukvi site. log it tru the ukvi student portal and find your way to TLS.

it will show you the true position if its still with DMC or VAC

LaoluQ:
Hello
Please I did biometrics on the 21st July (priority). Today, 28th is meant to be the 5th working day but no decision or collection mail yet. My TLS app status shows that my application has been transferred to the decision centre. Did my biometrics at TLS Ikeja, assisted service
Please are there cases of delay in the priority service. I plan to send an email to them, is it effective.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obaxlove(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Justice2700:

What if you don’t have an account with them?

They will open one for you immediately, just make sure you have all your documents intact.

I wasn’t banking with them before I opened the account today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obaxlove(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Preshyi:
Do you need to have an account with them?

I just opened it today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lonngmann(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
@Melahou
@segunotiti

Thanks for your help, I later went to their office in lagos today and booked manually, and I got August 14th

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yes!

Similar question was asked 2 pages back

hopcious:
Good evening everyone.

Quick one please, if I am resident in another country with my wife legally (study visa for myself and spousal for my wife) and she got admission to an institution UK, can we apply for her study visa (myself as her dependant) to UK directly from this country while using a POF from a Nigerian bank?

Thank you for the anticipated response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pauloot(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
fetomowo:
What was the reason for the ban?
fake statement of account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 3greatnations: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
LaoluQ:
Hello

I think they are very busy at this time of the year .my sister applied on the 22nd of July and got an email yesterday that her application is not straightforward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LaoluQ(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello , please was it for priority service

3greatnations:

I think they are very busy at this time of the year .my sister applied on the 22nd of July and got an email yesterday that her application is not straightforward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by illocution: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
timishift:
Yes, you can use UBA to send the 2k deposit.

Thank you so much. Please the attached file link is not opening, would be very grateful if you resend. P.S I just sent you a mail please respond. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LaoluQ(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please I noticed that on my visa application form, the standard service payment is showing only. I didn't see the part of the priority service which I paid for on visa application form I downloaded from the ukvi portal

Is the priority strictly a TLS service that won't reflect on the visa application form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tybello101: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
OpemipoEsther:

1. It doesn’t matter, I had the same and got my visa

2. After submitting your visa application on gov.uk, you will need to select the tls branch in which you will do your biometrics, it is after that you can submit your documents on the tls website

Appreciate �� God bless you mightily....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
@All

Who know about this bank: Titan Trust Bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
This Teesside matter tire me..is it that they are not issuing CAS at all? This experience ehn! I will never advice anyone to apply to that school.

I have sent countless emails yet no response.. all I get is that they have an unprecedented amount of applications this year. Like other schools don't have high application volumes?

At this point, I don't know what else to do.

kayalade123:

Have you gotten your CAS and how long did it take.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
LaoluQ:
Please I noticed that on my visa application form, the standard service payment is showing only. I didn't see the part of the priority service which I paid for on visa application form I downloaded from the ukvi portal

Is the priority strictly a TLS service that won't reflect on the visa application form.

Both gateways are intertwined, you can only access your TLS account via the UKVI portal.

So the standard service is a base service, priority or super priority are addons with payments
going to UKVI even though you are accessing these options on the TLS website.

This is why TLS notifies you when you select some services that UKVI payments are Different from TLS Payments.

I hope that explains it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
With flexi, can I choose closer dates online?

Babababy:

This is literally rush hour and i believe ukvi are actually overwhelmed with applications. Priority would get you a closer date than standard would get you. That being said, if you book priority and still not ok with the date you can do a walk in which would cost you an extra 42k.
Priority is a ukvi service, while walk in is a tls service.
In context, if Mr A books priority and Mr B books standard and they both do walk in and pay the 42k on same day, Mr A would get his decision before Mr B because ukvi would attend to Mr A before Mr B.

Flexi is same as walk in, only difference is that you pay for flexi online while you pay for walk in same day you walk in and both cost same 42k. If a family wants to get same date, it’s easier if they all book flexi and they can all go same day or do walk in and still go same day.

So if the primary applicant books priority and dependanta book standard and they want to do their biometrics same day, they primary can pick a date he gets online and pay for flexi online for dependants and they can all go same day. alternatively they can still go same day and pay for walk in.

It’s getting really tight now, someone paid for super priority on 23rd, and only got pickup message today the 28th. They currently have more applications than they can handle at the moment.

look at it this way, if 100 applicants apply and 20 pay priority, they can easily sort that out but when you are now having 80 out of the 100 pay priority then it’s like they have to handle all applications same .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LaoluQ(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks very much. It does
seeseun:

Both gateways are intertwined, you can only access your TLS account via the UKVI portal.

So the standard service is a base service, priority or super priority are addons with payments
going to UKVI even though you are accessing these options on the TLS website.

This is why TLS notifies you when you select some services that UKVI payments are Different from TLS Payments.

I hope that explains it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
You may send a paid email. At least they let you know if a decision has been made even when the tracker has not changed.

LaoluQ:
Hello

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rappen: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Angelswt:
Hi

For student visa application you don't need to submit that.
You would need to submit:
*Your mum's statement of account. (The money must have been held in the account for minimum 28 days)
*Consent letter from your mum
*Birth certificate (to show relationship between you and your mum)

P.S please check the first page of this thread for more information.

Please am using my dad's account, but I had to replace my birth certificate because the old one had my first name spelt wrongly.
Will it suffice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mr2810: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks @Bourne007. Your response was indeed very helpful. I appreciate.
Bourne007:
The only document to show is proof s/he was resident for 6 months or more. And best you state this in 'Additional information' part of the application form

Refer to my post 9:32am On Jul 07

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
seeseun:
Help from folks applying for Child Dependant Visa and others please

How do you respond to this question

''Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?''

What am I to select?

Yes or No

It seems to be referring to another 3rd party financier other than the Primary applicant in whose account
all the POF resides.

Any Takers on this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 3greatnations: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
LaoluQ:
Hello , please was it for priority service

Yes priority visa no previous denials or even visas.we were surprised to receive that email instead of a decision email .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lily89: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please guys I need an urgent response.

So my sister and her family will be traveling to Plymouth last week in August. Does anyone know the nearest international Airport to Plymouth?

Secondly, is is feasible to find an apartment in Plymouth before she gets to UK so she can quarantine in the apartment? I already payed for an airbnb on her behalf for 5 days. But I read that you have to quarantine for 10 days when she gets to the UK. And her classes starts September 6th, while she will get to UK around August 30th...

Please can someone answer me?
Thansk you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.