Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302697 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 4:48am On Jul 29, 2021
worldazzling:

Hello, that's great. Please is the flight for August?

Yes for late August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

Hello house, Pls, I want to be cleared on this issue: we have walk-in in Ikeja and they charge 42k same as VI. But why do people talk about extra chages at VI? Is it that they charge more because I have heard of payment of £55 for biometrics.

Yep, you have you answer there. Extra £55

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Guys please for deposit, docs required are Photocopies of offer letter, passport and certificate right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DoubleN(m): 5:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Babababy:

This is literally rush hour and i believe ukvi are actually overwhelmed with applications. Priority would get you a closer date than standard would get you. That being said, if you book priority and still not ok with the date you can do a walk in which would cost you an extra 42k.
Priority is a ukvi service, while walk in is a tls service.
In context, if Mr A books priority and Mr B books standard and they both do walk in and pay the 42k on same day, Mr A would get his decision before Mr B because ukvi would attend to Mr A before Mr B.

Flexi is same as walk in, only difference is that you pay for flexi online while you pay for walk in same day you walk in and both cost same 42k. If a family wants to get same date, it’s easier if they all book flexi and they can all go same day or do walk in and still go same day.

So if the primary applicant books priority and dependanta book standard and they want to do their biometrics same day, they primary can pick a date he gets online and pay for flexi online for dependants and they can all go same day. alternatively they can still go same day and pay for walk in.

It’s getting really tight now, someone paid for super priority on 23rd, and only got pickup message today the 28th. They currently have more applications than they can handle at the moment.

look at it this way, if 100 applicants apply and 20 pay priority, they can easily sort that out but when you are now having 80 out of the 100 pay priority then it’s like they have to handle all applications same .

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PointBlank13(m): 5:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Exoticmm:

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bibahb(f): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning everyone
Please I’m having issue with my CAS money to be transfer from my bank to school, for over two weeks now the money hasn’t be sent, bank is telling me it CBN not issuing forex, please what can I do… please someone should please reply @justwise @josh121
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Tokenotp post=104199949][/quote]

What did they say pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kacek: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2021
justwise:

If priority service works the way it should then the main applicant will collect first before the rest of the family but from what i have seen here priority service is becoming a waste of money.

@latinah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Babababy:

Think your birth certificate should be under family evidence and TB certificate should be under others. But the way i see it, whenever you load it , it would be seen . it’s just more ideal to get the right category

Are we supposed to upload birth certificate? I didn't see anything mentioned about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rappen: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Angelswt:
Hi,
I had same issue (but in my case, the names weren't legible)
I was advised to use an NPC Birth certificate (got mine from the local government i was born)

This should suffice.

Let me contact you please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PointBlank13(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Exoticmm:

Pls can you make this payment in Naira at the center with the prevailing rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Exoticmm:
Guys please for deposit, docs required are Photocopies of offer letter, passport and certificate right?
Yep and bsc degree if you have that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

Co asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sussyogundipe(f): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2021
sussyogundipe:
Good evening Great people,

Please I need help on schools in uk for Msc with:
*school fee not more than €10k..... Initial deposit should not be more than 3500
*I have Economics education BSc but will like to do Public health....(what is possibility)
*I have 2 sitting Neco due to English problem.
*I have been refused before on visiting UK visa in. 2019.... What is the implication.

I will appreciate your guideline.

Thank you
..... Good morning all... Am waiting to hear from you. Please assist me[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

No, if you choose VI, the 55 pounds will be automatically included in your payments.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by engrofodile: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Glass123:

Please

I applied there I am about to pay my school fees. I have not yet applied for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by engrofodile: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
fetomowo:
Don't be scared. The same thing happened to me years ago. Virgin passport, Standard application. Did biometric and interview in Abuja, then returned to Awka the following morning. I reached Awka in the Evening, got a text. The passport was ready for collection. It was a Friday. I had to go back to Abuja on Sunday, picked up on Monday. Visa approved!

I am in Awka too, what's your thoughts I want to do a walk-in in Abuja and a priority application, then mail it with DHL when it's approved. Thoughts pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PointBlank13(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2021
eyedd:

No, if you choose VI, the 55 pounds will be automatically included in your payments.
Thank you. This is so helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi everyone, a friendly reminder that $1=525.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Tls Ikeja or Tls VI. Please share your walk in experiences.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2021
If bank is not issuing then either you get it from the black market or if you have somebody over there the person can make the payment for you while you give him/her the naira equivalent in Nigeria....you can also find out if there are payment platforms which you can use,but may cost you more....
Bibahb:
Good morning everyone
Please I’m having issue with my CAS money to be transfer from my bank to school, for over two weeks now the money hasn’t be sent, bank is telling me it CBN not issuing forex, please what can I do… please someone should please reply @justwise @josh121
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
PointBlank13:

That’s the one I don’t know as I’m for Jan intake and haven’t done that yet. But I think it has to be paid online on Tls website. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obaxlove(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
TobyTreasure:

Which city, Lagos or Abuja?

Lagos. Allen Avenue

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obalala: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello guys, good morning pls I would like to ask if it is too late to start processing masters in data sci for September intake. Just managed to gather the required funds this week . Can I start now and meet up for September? Would appreciate an answer thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2021
mike56:

Not an email
Follow this link

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Details/ConfirmDetails

Thanks bro!

So many thoughts in the head...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godson101: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Babygal1990:
I’m still on it...

Have you submitted your passport at the VAC for correction yet? I have done that but it’s taking so long to get it back. Is there a time frame for the collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cedar3: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
[/b]
justwise:
@All

Who know about this bank: Titan Trust Bank?
@justwise, it's a new bank, Headquarted at Marina, most of the branches are located here in Lagos, I personally visited the Allen Avenue branch. Where other banks are complaining of forex, they're are pretty fast with their operations. For payments through Form A, one just needs to come with the requisite documents, open an acct, fund it and they process it super fast. However, for PTA, one needs to have at least 3mths relationship with them. I suggest those who're experiencing difficulties with their payments and can get to Lagos, should avail themselves this opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femfol: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Does the Dependants visa came out along with the main applicant since only the main applicant is on priority. Thanks for your response.

Ladyrich:

VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! !VISA ALERT!!!

FAMILY OF FIVE

MAIN APPLICANT IS PRIORITY AND DEPENDANTS IS STANDARD

APPLICATION DATE: 13TH JULY

BIOMETRIC DATE: 15TH JULY

COLLECTION MAIL: 23RD JULY

DHL DELIVERY : 27TH JULY

TO THIS GOOD GOD BE THE GLORY

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT REALLY EXIST

Thank you @ Enenu, Sam Oluseyi,and Faith.

Thank you to ever body in this group for sharing your experiences.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by medoty: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
I already have my Tier 4 visa before she applied.

I see no reason for paying for priority if you already have visa and all your documents are intact.

They make decisions on her application 48 hours after biometrics.

Austinadex:
Congratulations.... Please did you and your dependent apply together or you guys applied separately?

Or please is it general that dependent visa take a week processing time abi I should just do priority?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bibahb(f): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
cedar3:
[/b]
@justwise, it's a new bank, Headquarted at Marina, most of the branches are located here in Lagos, I personally visited the Allen Avenue branch. Where other banks are complaining of forex, they're are pretty fast with their operations. For payments through Form A, one just needs to come with the requisite documents, open an acct, fund it and they process it super fast. However, for PTA, one needs to have at least 3mths relationship with them. I suggest those who're experiencing difficulties with their payments and can get to Lagos, should avail themselves this opportunity.

How soon can they they process the payment is I open and account with them today

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.