Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309691 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tsowems(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KingDavidKi04(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2021
If you want to study in UK what exams and test do you need before applying into a school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tsowems(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Please what are the available methods to pay HIS and Visa fee. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NotKolade08000(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Austinadex:
Please I bought dollar already into my Dom account but I don't have a dollar card... I'm in urgent need of that card to pay for visa and ihs today... Please who can help?

Request for dollar card from the bank you have the dom acct with . It comes with a price about 10/15$ . That’s it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2021
So which schools will u recommend that won't give this kind of wahala Cox I get this school for mind oooo but this wan wey dey happen naw I no come understand....
Okrikarepublik:
I think I mentioned when you talked about your application that the school was off.
Good luck though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2021
This thread is a wonderful place to source for ideas..
all thanks to the gurus.

I’m really trying so hard to decide on which city to stay for job availability and conducive environment to bring up kids. We’re family if 4 and already gotten our visas. I’m to study at SHU (Sheffield) but classes are two times a week and online for now. I’m seriously considering staying with my family in a city where we can find good jobs and good houses to raise our little kids.

Please help. The gurus in the house. Everybody. Kindly help me .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Do you application online using self.
Yes you can pay with any reliable card not necessarily Master.
Apply on time to avoid pressure of using add ons.

Thanks

Did a demo app yesterday just to see how it is

Seems you can only use dollar master card as others are restricted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
KingDavidKi04:
If you want to study in UK what exams and test do you need before applying into a school

You don’t need to write any exam as long as you’ve c5 and above in your olevel. You’re good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2021
lusco:
So which schools will u recommend that won't give this kind of wahala Cox I get this school for mind oooo but this wan wey dey happen naw I no come understand....

They'll still issue CAS

Issue is you may have to run priority then

I am even yet to upload my POF yet but next week is the deadline

I guess they'll issue en masse after Monday next week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Aminess1:
all thanks to the gurus.

I’m really trying so hard to decide on which city to stay for job availability and conducive environment to bring up kids. We’re family if 4 and already gotten our visas. I’m to study at SHU (Sheffield) but classes are two times a week and online for now. I’m seriously considering staying with my family in a city where we can find good jobs and good houses to raise our little kids.

Same shoes here oooo, we are going to headington oxford, houses there is just too expensive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Josh121:

Same shoes here oooo, we are going to headington oxford, houses there is just too expensive

What of sch hostel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2021
hustla:

What of sch hostel?

Expensive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tushqueen(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Bisunique25:
Is nikkahi marriage certificate accepted for uk student visa application?

Yes it is accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Josh121:

Expensive

Nawa!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2021
May I please know why you think Sheffield is not that city?
Aminess1:
all thanks to the gurus.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2021
I must have missed that o...I never saw any negative comment about the school..if only one person had said something. Guys please avoid Teesside.

Okrikarepublik:
I think I mentioned when you talked about your application that the school was off.
Good luck though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi, congratulations on your visa.

To your question, most people here are prospective students and may not be able to give you all information you require.

I suggest you ask your question, in the Living in UK thread, below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4158866/living-uk-life-uk-immigrant/66

All the best.

Aminess1:
all thanks to the gurus.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2021
2 weeks waiting.. who did you speak with? Nigeria office?

[quote author=Tokenotp post=104199949][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cool that you have familiarized yourself.
I wouldn't notice because my card is Master.
Success
hustla:

Thanks

Did a demo app yesterday just to see how it is

Seems you can only use dollar master card as others are restricted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am also a prospective student with a family of 4 though, According to what I ve read, Sheffield is a good environment for a family, You can as well consider Manchester since your classes are twice in a week

Aminess1:
all thanks to the gurus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
What course?
Level?
Budget?
Let's see if I know any.
okehsmiley
post=104211145:

I must have missed that o...I never saw any negative comment about the school..if only one person had said something. Guys please avoid Teesside.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tushqueen(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hkana:

Mention me when you get an answer

It's acceptable, I used nikah certificate for my application and it was granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by BigDickhead1: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Alkidam:
Thanks to God. Thanks to God. Thanks to God.

Biometric. : 14th July
Collection mail :26th July
Passport pick up: 27th July
PRIORITY

1 Canada student visa refusal
1 US visit visa refusal
1 Spain visit visa refusal
1 UK visit refusal ( only declared)

Thank you God once again. I pray those awaiting theirs get their visa approve.

Congratulations bra

Was it only your UK refusal you declared?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousokafor9: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bourne007:
Look this up if you've not already attempted this. It was last modified in June 2021

https://www.lasu-info.com/2019/11/neco-correction-of-names.html

I called neco office directly…about four to five times. I spoke with different neco representative ,they were all speaking thesame voice that they can add my surname as regards the name correction but can only adjust it in cases of misspelled names or abbreviation . The thing just tire me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gentle21: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello all, Please, which bank is most suitable for a school deposit payment? I have an account with GTB I cannot use them as a friend that used the bank has his Form A stuck with them for the past 2 weeks and up till now, nothing is happening.

Also, will I need to open a new account in the bank I want to use ?

Please, assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by segunotiti(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
You didn't mention return ticket? Or does it not apply to students?

Babababy:

Conditions for assessing PTA/BTA

The applicant must be 18+ (if individual)
The destination country must be at least 5 hours+ away by air
Flight must originate from Nigeria
The limit for PTA is $4,000 per quarter (3 months)
The limit for BTA is $5,000 per quarter (3 months)
The processing bank must take no extra charge
Not to be sold to travelers visiting blacklisted countries
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GFelixNature: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations!!

BigDickhead1:

Congratulations bra

Was it only your UK refusal you declared?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
BTA is Business Travel Allowance - This is only issued from a business/company account.

PTA - Personal Travel Allowance - Individual accounts holder.

On limits, check this link

https://www.gov.uk/bringing-cash-into-uk

okhueleigbe:
Please do they ask for Basic Travel Allowance BTA at the point of entering UK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GFelixNature: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Alkidam:
Thanks to God. Thanks to God. Thanks to God.

Biometric. : 14th July
Collection mail :26th July
Passport pick up: 27th July
PRIORITY

1 Canada student visa refusal
1 US visit visa refusal
1 Spain visit visa refusal
1 UK visit refusal ( only declared)

Thank you God once again. I pray those awaiting theirs get their visa approve.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good day everyone, I’m really in a confused state of mind on what to do now. It’s been close to eight weeks now that my son did his capturing at ikoyi passport office, but up till now, there have no response from the office apart from them calling to ask for his NIN number. We really need this passport for Tb test and visa application. Please house what can we do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Human resource management
10-15k
Masters
2years
Okrikarepublik:
What course?
Level?
Budget?
Let's see if I know any.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Visa Alert!!!
I’m so happy to share this, I’m over joyed.
Visa approval for myself and my dependent spouse

Visa application online-6/07/21
Biometrics @ tls-21/07/21 (was suppose to be 16th but they closed that day)
Collection mail-26/07/21 meaning decision was made in 2working days
Dhl delivery- 29/07/21

1 netherland tourist visa denial 2015
2 US student visa denial 2018
1 Spain tourist visa denial 2019
All declared, as I was advised in this forum

For my husband- 3 Uk tourist visa denial with the recent one in April 2021- all declared.

He showed Evidence of travel to France, Germany, Spain and Netherlands +travel to Egypt

It can only be God �

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.