Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313030 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tobi please delete the quote...

Tobexin:
Justwise delete as soon as possible.

I will unquote soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tantamount20:
I really need an advice on what to do as per account statement.
The only person that can give me his account to use is my immediate elder bro' which we bear same surname...but not willing to transfer d money into my account

And i read it on d first page that d fund should be either in my parent account or mine..

Someone should kindly advice way forward...thanks

Cc justwise

Bro that's the surest best way to have your visa. The pof must be in your account, your brother is not allowed to use his statement for you. He has to transfer to your account. Why is he not willing to help a brother? did you do anything he can't trust you with his money. Plea with him. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
scobyy2007:
U dont need to call Justwise I will delete myself. Meanwhile, note that I do not own the company but u can google them..I have their flyer but didn't post it. Someone might get a student deal from them!!!

we don’t want the mention of agent in this thread. Many applicants have been scammed and also some get banned.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mercauly: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone... please i need an advise on what to do concerning my visa application. My name is Bakare Salam Olanrewaju and my wife name is Azeez Fatimat Anike. After our wedding my wife preferred adopting Olanrewaju as her new surname instead of Bakare. Our marriage certificate has her name as Bakare Fatimat Anike but on her passport is Olanrewaju Fatimat Anike. How do we prove to the embasy that we are truly couple as she wants apply as my dependant.
Please I need guidance on what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
You mean people don they apply for PWS visa now now?....when there course start and end...abeg make them no finish am before we reach there oohh...lol,. But on another note you mean person they work more than 20 hours and e go tell the relevant authority?.... nawaoh...
obioraval:
Please if you are coming here with the intention of Exceeding the approved 20hours work limit, reconsider oh.

Right now, I know of about 18persons who didn't obey the rule and were denied post study visa.

Be guided oh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lekan008(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good evening all, please I need a sample SOP. Kindly help if you've got one. oreitanquazeem@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Unfortunately there is no way around it....
Tantamount20:
I really need an advice on what to do as per account statement.
The only person that can give me his account to use is my immediate elder bro' which we bear same surname...but not willing to transfer d money into my account

And i read it on d first page that d fund should be either in my parent account or mine..

Someone should kindly advice way forward...thanks

Cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
No probs...
Sysco600:

Please House

Ur Answers is needed �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deolu9(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello guys, please i need to clarify something based on this flunctating exchange rate. If my tution £17k and i have a wife and 2 children that wants to go along with me how much is my total proof of funds in naira?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=scobyy2007 post=104283039]If you are in Abuja...A travel Agency is doing (starting from) N200k to LONDON provided u have ur student VISA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
deolu9:
Hello guys, please i need to clarify something based on this flunctating exchange rate. If my tution £17k and i have a wife and 2 children that wants to go along with me how much is my total proof of funds in naira?
let us know how much you have paid in deposit before this your question can be answered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
scobyy2007:
Please I need the contact of ur BDC...510 is a good price

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll sell for you at that price, he only sold it for me because I had bought at that rate earlier and I was purchasing top up plus he has been exchanging for my family for almost 10 years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
pinkasso:
You mean people don they apply for PWS visa now now?....when there course start and end...abeg make them no finish am before we reach there oohh...lol,. But on another note you mean person they work more than 20 hours and e go tell the relevant authority?.... nawaoh...
You don’t need to tell relevant authorities in a country with working system you are working beyond the stipulated hours before they catch you because you will get National Insurance number after offer of employment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deolu9(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
I have not received my cas i just want to knw if i shld involve my wife n children. Its just for planning purpose.
Tobexin:
let us know how much you have paid in deposit before this your question can be answered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
deolu9:
I have not received my cas i just want to knw if i shld involve my wife n children. Its just for planning purpose.
mostly you need to pay deposit before receiving CAS. I need this information to give you an accurate information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
You need an Affidavit of one and same person declaring both married name and maiden name, then stating the name she wants to maintain that’s if the married name is not on any other official document aside the marriage certificate.
mercauly:
Hello everyone... please i need an advise on what to do concerning my visa application. My name is Bakare Salam Olanrewaju and my wife name is Azeez Fatimat Anike. After our wedding my wife preferred adopting Olanrewaju as her new surname instead of Bakare. Our marriage certificate has her name as Bakare Fatimat Anike but on her passport is Olanrewaju Fatimat Anike. How do we prove to the embasy that we are truly couple as she wants apply as my dependant.
Please I need guidance on what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teniremi: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello house, please for statement printing . is it complusory you print from when inflow entered? The one I used in getting my CAS wasn't like that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
If it is from your parents, Yes. If not, No.
Teniremi:
Hello house, please for statement printing . is it complusory you print from when inflow entered? The one I used in getting my CAS wasn't like that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deolu9(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
If before payment nko. How much is the total b4 payment?
Tobexin:
mostly you need to pay deposit before receiving CAS. I need this information to give you an accurate information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
obioraval:
Please if you are coming here with the intention of Exceeding the approved 20hours work limit, reconsider oh.

Right now, I know of about 18persons who didn't obey the rule and were denied post study visa.

Be guided oh.

Wahala for who dey do 1 yr course

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latfash: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone
Do I need to print my application form pages (11 pages) when going for biometrics
Thank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ace0074: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Hello everyone, please is there anyone still expecting postgraduate offer letter from university of hull or teeside university? applied since may 24

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2021
what is this one saying now? I was referring to a travel agency for ticket purposes!!!

Tobexin:
we don’t want the mention of agent in this thread. Many applicants have been scammed and also some get banned.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Thank you for the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning guys. Pls I don't understand how this covid 19 test works when booking for a flight. Is it that I meant to get a covid vaccine b4 booking a flight or I meant to do a covid test. Pls can someone explain bcoz I am confused

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by brine(m): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Has anyone here(UK) been able to withdraw from the atm with a GTBank Naira Mastercard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Busique:
Good morning guys. Pls I don't understand how this covid 19 test works when booking for a flight. Is it that I meant to get a covid vaccine b4 booking a flight or I meant to do a covid test. Pls can someone explain bcoz I am confused
Covid test at approved center. The test should be done 72-48hrs before traveling

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by konye(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2021
WOW! You mean you received collection mail in just three working days with priority? I thought people here said priority is a waste of money now because applicationd are not ready till about 7 working days and more quote author=shegzy80 post=104286309]@justwise @othergurus; I did priority for myself(student) and standard for my two dependants (Husband & Daughter) on 27th. I have received collection mail but my dependant tracking shows that it is still at DMC. For those who have collected both priority & Standard on the same day, did you all receive collection mail for the standard application as well, or you just suddenly found out that the three passports are available for pickup when you arrived at VAC to pick up your own (Priority)?
Please I need your response all

Those who have receive family of 4/5/3, should answer me please. I beg[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2021
No.

latfash:
Hello everyone
Do I need to print my application form pages (11 pages) when going for biometrics
Thank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Covid test at approved center. The test should be done 72-48hrs before traveling
Thank you. How much does the covid test cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.