Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313012 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2021
timishift:
You can either get someone abroad to pay for you or use UBA dollar card.

Abroad payment will be faster for me

Thanks you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Newcastle University.

Kapaskii:
Thanks. Which school are looking zt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwa234: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good afternoon great people of Nairaland.

Please I have a quick question and would appreciate if anyone with a similar experience can respond.

While filling my application form, one of the questions asks if you have any family in the UK and then goes on to list what this includes. I find that siblings aren't listed as one if the options (see photo). I suppose that this means that my response will be "no".

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
oluwa234:
Good afternoon great people of Nairaland.

Please I have a quick question and would appreciate if anyone with a similar experience can respond.

While filling my application form, one of the questions asks if you have any family in the UK and then goes on to list what this includes. I find that siblings aren't listed as one if the options (see photo). I suppose that this means that my response will be "no".

Negative, technically it means "this includes'' but not limited to. If you have a sister ,type in sister and it should autofill or brother if its a brother .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kapaskii:
No I am planning to go with them.

So in the event you apply before them, you still going to wait and travel together . Best you weigh your options, both options are viable.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Khamon: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
hello guys , happy sunday, hope every one is having a nice day. please guys i need your help, just reading the thread is somehow confusing. i need someone to follow me on this journey of get a study visa. i would really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny4smart(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gurus in the house, kindly help me with this enquiry.

I have been bearing just 2 names in all my academic credentials right from primary School but my international passport have my 3 full names; will this discrepancy cause an issue while applying for visa? If yes, kindly advice me on what best to do just to avoid non straight-forward mails. I am running out of time already. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dettolgel: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gurus in the house, please is there anyone that have or knowns anyone that have applied for the 2 years Graduate visa route in the UK?

A friend of mine went to do masters last years and he would like to know how long it took those that have applied to receive decisions.

Please any info on that will be helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Gurus in the house, kindly help me with this enquiry.

I have been bearing just 2 names in all my academic credentials right from primary School but my international passport have my 3 full names; will this discrepancy cause an issue while applying for visa? If yes, kindly advice me on what best to do just to avoid non straight-forward mails. I am running out of time already. Thanks.
Nothing is wrong with that. You still remain the same person. My certificate bears Two names and my passport bears three name and I am presently in Uk. There is no problem on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Khamon:
hello guys , happy sunday, hope every one is having a nice day. please guys i need your help, just reading the thread is somehow confusing. i need someone to follow me on this journey of get a study visa. i would really appreciate
please create time to read page 1 of this thread if you are really serious. Once done come back here and ask about what you don’t understand.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hunreal9: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy Sunday Everyone

I would love to ask that what is the estimated range of Visa application fee in dollars?

I appreciate your anticipated reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwa234: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Babababy:

Negative, technically it means "this includes'' but not limited to. If you have a sister ,type in sister and it should autofill or brother if its a brother .

Thanks a lot. It's better to be safe than sorry. Merci beaucoup
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Read Page 1
Khamon:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
use this https://visa-fees.homeoffice.gov.uk/y
Hunreal9:
Happy Sunday Everyone

I would love to ask that what is the estimated range of Visa application fee in dollars?

I appreciate your anticipated reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hunreal9: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
olabode1e:
use this https://visa-fees.homeoffice.gov.uk/y

Thanks you so much. Really helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny4smart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tobexin:
Nothing is wrong with that. You still remain the same person. My certificate bears Two names and my passport bears three name and I am presently in Uk. There is no problem on that.

A million thanks brother. My mind can now be at rest. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ikeja or VI

magastefan:
Visa alert!!!!
All glory be to God
Submission:26th July
Biometrics:29th July
CAS used email:1st July
Collection email:5th July
Pick up:6th July
Priority

Delayed testifying as I have been ill just got better few days ago(nothing can stop my testimony lol)

It can only be God, 3 visa refusals (declared)
2visa grants (declared)....

Thank you Fam for this wonderful platform... Applying for my dependants now(will come back to testify)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
On getting to IOM for test, what information do we provide, anything to note?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello house, can someone going for pre-master or postgraduate diploma apply with dependants.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello everyone, my son did his capturing at Ikoyi on the 14th of June but up till now, no response from their end. The agent keep saying the file is at affix and approve department, and we really need this passport for our Visa application. Hubby and I intend going there tomorrow, is it a good idea? And who can will make enquiry about the application from at the center? Because it’s obvious the agent doesn’t know what he is doing. Please I will appreciate any suggestions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amosgaga: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello House!
Pls can i use my naira Mastercard to pay for priority service?
Anyone who has gone through this process in recently should pls advice. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bisunique25:
Hello everyone, my son did his capturing at Ikoyi on the 14th of June but up till now, no response from their end. The agent keep saying the file is at affix and approve department, and we really need this passport for our Visa application. Hubby and I intend going there tomorrow, is it a good idea? And who can will make enquiry about the application from at the center? Because it’s obvious the agent doesn’t know what he is doing. Please I will appreciate any suggestions.
We are on the same both, my wife is having similar problem hers was on the 10th of June its past six weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
amosgaga:
Hello House!
Pls can i use my naira Mastercard to pay for priority service?
Anyone who has gone through this process in recently should pls advice. Thanks.

You can’t use naira MasterCard

Get a dollar MasterCard from your bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Vecharry:
On getting to IOM for test, what information do we provide, anything to note?

Your passport and payment confirmation/receipt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
timishift:
You can either get someone abroad to pay for you or use UBA dollar card.

I applied for a UBA dollar card last Wednesday do u have any idea how long it would take to arrive plus does it have any limits?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is there anyone that has had an experience of receiving his CAS after the CAS deadline from a UK university... I have been asking this ques. since, and nobody has answered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezraell(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy Sunday house, please I have a question for my visa application -- Do I need to have money in my personal bank account even with a sponsors?

justwise:
Part 5 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part here for references https://www.nairaland.com/5816163/uk-student-visa-tier-4

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

Happy Xmas! and all the very best to all prospective students!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
ocpaschal:
Is there anyone that has had an experience of receiving his CAS after the CAS deadline from a UK university... I have been asking this ques. since, and nobody has answered
it depends on the school. Some will issue while some won’t show you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bisunique25:
Go to Servicom unit at Ikoyi tomorrow with his enrollment print out to know the real status of the application

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.