Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1305958 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoeniyan09(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pleasei I need advise of the elders
My wife is got an offer to study in the UK. She is yet to apply for her visa but she recently discovered that when she was younger(a minor)they tried applying for a visiting visa for her but was not giving and they cannot remember the reason.

Please when they ask if she has been denied visa before, should she say yes and what reason can she give or it does not matter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
lexychuks:
Visa Alert!

Application date: 16th of July

Biometric: 23rd of July (The two days Muslim break really delayed my biometrics date, first time I'd ever hate public holiday)

Application type: Priority VI

Application transferred to VAC: 30th of July

Collection email: 30th of July with visa sitting pretty on my passport

Declared: previous USA study visa denial , and schengen visit visa approved

I'm really lost for words. I have followed almost all the study threads on this nairaland, I tried German study route but I was denied admission, same with Canada, Even Unilag denied me admission... Eventually when I got over 4 offers from schools in USA, Trump's visa people dashed my hopes. Already gave up studying abroad then this UK 2 years post study came up and I decided to give it a try.

Thanks to nairaland for all the priceless information. May all of us achieve our japa dreams. ✌️

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is any one getting closer dates using TLS Ikeja? Please share your walk in experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Vecharry:
Is any one getting closer dates using TLS Ikeja? Please share your walk in experience
cn i pls have the link to book online fr biometrics nd visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adesire1: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=Babababy post=104327498]

There is this general belief that travel history is not taken into consideration when eco’s considers an application, this ain’t entirely correct. It’s part of their brief and guideline, it is considered and more so if you have a clause on your travel history. The link below is the approved ukvi guidelines for assessing applications and i also attached a page from the same guidelines.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf[/quote
What do we do in the case of self service and old passport won't be collected at the tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adesire1: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello house,
Should there be a cause for alarm in the case of 7 refusals to 3 different countries...but reasons for refusals are purpose of study and home ties.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
ericpetters:
Hello house, please I just received by CAs and I would like to know what dates ( closest)are available for biometrics now. I need a very close date...Abuja or Lagos. Any

12th of August.

TLS, VI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
champsdre:
cn i pls have the link to book online fr biometrics nd visa application

You can only get redirected to this once you complete your ukvi application. You can’t book in advance until you complete your application .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Adesire1:
Hello house,
Should there be a cause for alarm in the case of 7 refusals to 3 different countries...but reasons for refusals are purpose of study and home ties.....

So long you meet up with the guidelines for your POF/Bank statement, and there are no falsified documents in your application, UK study visa is point based, unlike US. You're good to go. Above all, pray and believe. All will be well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
No cause for alarm in as much u declared past refusals and submitted genuine docs used in getting your CAS with pof.
Adesire1:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=Adesire1 post=104328972][/quote]

literally your travel history is on record with ukvi if it’s uk travel history you are worried about, if it’s about other destinations you can upload your history during self service upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ericpetters(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
hustla:

Teesside?
sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexychuks(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Damzydaymond19:

Congratulations

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ericpetters(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Brimmie:

12th of August.

TLS, VI.
thanks . I will just check Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lanrywatt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please house can I move to UK on a study visa if I am already in yankee on a student visa ..I.e moving to UK directly from USA.. pls is it also possible to travel to UK if my spouse have a UK admission and I am a dependent who is already in us..Will I have to return to Nigeria and move with her. Need possible suggestions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mercauly: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
My own surname is Bakare and my middle name is Olanrewaju but my wife chose to adopt Olanrewaju as her surname instead of Bakare but on the marriage certificate her name is Bakare Fatimah Anike while her passport carry Olanrewaju Fatimah Anike.

Thank you sir for guidance.
justwise:

What is your surname ? I mean is your surname and hers the same in your marriage certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
East London

izyblaze:

Thanks for they reply. I haven’t applied yet, where will you be staying in London? My place is about two hours to uniHerts. I’m hoping everything goes as planned by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoeniyan09(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
GOOD day to the elders on this forum
Please i need a response on this
Whats the fastest way to pay school fees for. UK SCHOOL without going through the black market route
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER WITH A RESPONSE BIKO!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rubiomo:

I applied around the 28th of May and they've responded twice already.

If my forms were properly filled, I'm sure I would have received my CAS by now
will they give you CAS even if the school CAS deadline passed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
omoeniyan09:
GOOD day to the elders on this forum
Please i need a response on this
Whats the fastest way to pay school fees for. UK SCHOOL without going through the black market route
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER WITH A RESPONSE BIKO!

Fastest way? Not sure. If you can get someone “abroad” to pay for you. Your other option is to use “FORM A”, which is not always fast but cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by letty05: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Melahou:

Police character/clearance report...
Panti will issue you

Good evening, are we required to get this before travelling for study visa? and what of those in other states, can they get it from any police station?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
letty05:

Good evening, are we required to get this before travelling for study visa? and what of those in other states, can they get it from any police station?

Police Clearance/Report is not for everyone. It's for criminal check for some courses.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Francejaik(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Who needs a TB medical appointment on 14th August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Poanan: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Francejaik:
Who needs a TB medical appointment on 14th August?

you don want it? I do

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Make a photocopy yourself and it will be scanned.

[quote author=Adesire1 post=104328972][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
I need help FAM. Someone said I shouldn't fill my husband as a dependant but that I should only fill him as my spouse and my kids as dependants. Note that we are all travelling together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omarh: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
dhayorzie:

Bcu candidates gather here
Please where are we gathering?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2021
letty05:

It's advisable to get it before traveling because there are some companies in the UK that may request for it when you apply for jobs..

You can get in other states police formation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Dayo1980:

I applied in June for January intake and they have giving me admission.

Oh okay then...some courses only have September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 12:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Iyafife:
I need help FAM. Someone said I shouldn't fill my husband as a dependant but that I should only fill him as my spouse and my kids as dependants. Note that we are all travelling together

The gurus will answer you
But to the best of my knowledge your husband is a dependents too

Check page one -five of this trend ,lots of information is there

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2021
lexychuks:
Visa Alert!

Application date: 16th of July

Biometric: 23rd of July (The two days Muslim break really delayed my biometrics date, first time I'd ever hate public holiday)

Application type: Priority VI

Application transferred to VAC: 30th of July

Collection email: 30th of July with visa sitting pretty on my passport

Declared: previous USA study visa denial , and schengen visit visa approved

I'm really lost for words. I have followed almost all the study threads on this nairaland, I tried German study route but I was denied admission, same with Canada, Even Unilag denied me admission... Eventually when I got over 4 offers from schools in USA, Trump's visa people dashed my hopes. Already gave up studying abroad then this UK 2 years post study came up and I decided to give it a try.

Thanks to nairaland for all the priceless information. May all of us achieve our japa dreams. ✌️

Congratulations dear.
Lol @ unilag denied admission. That thing can pain somebody especially when it's foreign university.

It will be as if na the admission people refuse you visa, as if, if only you had gotten the admission the visa is automatic but na lie. God's time never reach ni. Indeed he has his reasons for some delays we face.

We thank God that his will prevailed and you have a testimony to share. May the land be fruitful and give you your hearts desires.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Iyafife:

if this is in regards the ukvi application form where the question 'Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not'', is asked? then that person is correct. There has been some ambiguity in this regard. If we relate with the general visit visa application, the same question is asked and it has nothing to do with the general dependant application, its a reality question about your current state.Your spouse is your spouse and people dependant on you are those your Carter for,its not about your dependants applying with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.