Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade (49286 Views)

900 Nigeria Sex Workers In Ghana / See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade / Funny Abuja Nigeria Sex Position As Seen On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by JoeEeL(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
I have been telling some silly SW fools here that the poverty in SW is getting deeper and deeper.

I have dropped facts and figures but they end up calling me IPOB, hater etc.

I said our fake leaders have used poverty as a weapon.

When you see all your ladies turning into fulltime prostitutes, instead of being sexually greedy that you can get ashawo at a low price, instead see it as the direct result of failed and evil leadership.

Yoruba is fast going to the brinks. I have been sounding this for many months now. Our ladies, many of them, have no more direction. We are fast losing our self-awareness.

I go end here for now.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by HandsomeBlack: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2021
I've come to realise that a man will always pay for pussy. You gotta pay your wife, girlfriend or a prostitute.
As a husband, once you loose your source of income and no longer bring money home, she'll start denying you pussy.
As a boyfriend, you already know your right to her pussy is directly proportional to your continued provision for her financial and material needs.
As ashawo customer...well, this one needs no explanation.
If you're getting pussy and not paying for it, run oooooh.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by kingsavage: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2021
JoeEeL:
I have been telling some silly SW fools here that the poverty in SW is getting deeper and deeper.

I have dropped facts and figures but they end up calling me IPOB, hater etc.

I said our fake leaders have used poverty as a weapon.

When you see all your ladies turning into fulltime prostitutes, instead of being sexually greedy that you can get ashawo at a low price, instead see it as the direct result of failed and evil leadership.

Yoruba is fast going to the brinks. I have been sounding this for many months now. Our ladies, many of them, have no more direction. We are fast losing our self-awareness.

I go end here for now.
the post is from a useless Edo miscreant .... Edo state is the prostitution capital of Africa .. don't mind the idiot trying to save face with this useless post

3 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by ghettochild(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:
This Report na Badoo....So e Stay with Old Ashawooo til morning and even promise to visit again?!
"Person wey use Elephant set trap,na him know wetin e won Catch" But "Na for Day time Dem dey find Black Goat Sha na so our people talk am.
Dude I remember bck in those days premier lotto used to close around 2.am.
That very night I knew my compound door would not b opened so I had to go to ashewo place to sleep.. she charged me 1200 including sex.. to be candid I didn't intend to foook her oo.. but as she don charge me tdb money... I had to do one round n slept off..
I let her know why I was spending the night, that I have baba Ijebu money with me n don't want to sleep outside my compound as the last time I did.. my money got taken by someone who was honest to return it back the next day..
So if this reported didn't sleep with her... Try use small sense believe

2 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by mrsage(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2021
The oldest profession in the world.
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by IVORY2009(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Naijaolosho shocked
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by ehinmowo: 1:30am On Jan 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:
This Report na Badoo....So e Stay with Old Ashawooo til morning and even promise to visit again?!
"Person wey use Elephant set trap,na him know wetin e won Catch" But "Na for Day time Dem dey find Black Goat Sha na so our people talk am.

Make Dem leave pidgin proverb for u o.
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Disgusting and depressing both
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by JoeEeL(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
the post is from a useless Edo miscreant .... Edo state is the prostitution capital of Africa .. don't mind the idiot trying to save face with this useless post

Lol U sure, how u take know? U sabi say a lot of Edos see themselves as part-yorubas o.

And when Nigeria breaks, which zone do you think Edo will fall to?
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Rossintii: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't just know why I had to laugh when I got to this point:

In Ile-Ife, sex workers offer short-time service for N500. However, you can beat the price down if you are going more than a round, such as to N1200 for three rounds.
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by princety24(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to you all. Words from Mr. President to Prof. Osinbajo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH65UfkVik0
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Rossintii: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2021
mrsage:
The oldest profession in the world.

Abi o.

Bros. Forget all this ''I'm doing ashi work because of this and that.''

Ashis work as ashis because they love having sex, plus they get paid for it. That's a dream profession. Getting paid to do what you LOVE doing.

Even in America there are ashawos. Many from rich homes with no financial problems. Many work as strippers in clubs. By 'many' I mean MILLIONS of them.

So these our Naija ashis need to cut the excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 01, 2021
ghettochild:

Dude I remember bck in those days premier lotto used to close around 2.am.
That very night I knew my compound door would not b opened so I had to go to ashewo place to sleep.. she charged me 1200 including sex.. to be candid I didn't intend to foook her oo.. but as she don charge me tdb money... I had to do one round n slept off..
I let her know why I was spending the night, that I have baba Ijebu money with me n don't want to sleep outside my compound as the last time I did.. my money got taken by someone who was honest to return it back the next day..
So if this reported didn't sleep with her... Try use small sense believe
Really?
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by cardoctor(m): 3:55am On Jan 01, 2021
What a wonderfulylubbish post
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by seguno2: 4:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Gerrard59:
Kudos to her for using her proceeds well.

Prostitution is way better than internet fraud - the former a lifestyle, the latter a criminal act.

Is prostitution not a crime in many or most places?
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Sysdatek:
the sex trade now happens more on apps

than on the streets

it fuels the uber industry in lagos shocked
give me examples of the app
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2021
travelwaka:
Hmmmmm the Nigerian sex industry has got to be one of the biggest industries in Nigeria. It's the trade that the seller does not necessarily look for the customer but the customers will always find it's way to the seller. It's a multi billion dollar industry. It's an industry that almost everyone engages in one way or the other but will never come out clean that they are engaging in it.

As funny as it sounds , the Nigerian sex industry is the biggest in Africa, it's so big that it's being exported throughout the world.

As a traveller I get to see so many things. All over Nigeria including the core religious state. The sex trade there is almost the same with the liberal states.

The sex industry doesn't discriminate, it accepts all religion, tribe and political structure.

The sad part is majority of the victims are young girls under the age of 18 and the other sad part is they are being controlled by some powerful women who are usually the pimps.

The educated ones are using the internet to sell theirs on a global scale.

I still wonder why sex has so much power on humans
Even our God of men are into it. The world is coming to an end
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by AnthonyAk(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Lol if u goto any joint in any major city. Nah illegal full those places
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by AnthonyAk(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Tinder

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Grandamante:
Only if u can tell me why being a sexual object is a devalue to herself.
because she commercializes it with different strangers who don't love her
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by OscarJaden(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:
you can visit www.codedruns.com

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by attaisanauchi(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Federalmike:
where is the brothel located at akarabata ?
See potential customer...
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Thazard(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2021
happney65:
60year Old Mama?Jesu.. shocked Wonders shall never end
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2021
1. I will not read that.

2. It is the country we have lived in all these years. Young men are into fraud while women use their 'money maker.' My problem is the life is so easy to adjust into that they forget to pull out even when they have no financial needs. I have heard of women run back to the streets because married life was too predictable. Men are not left out as they see fraud as a first love and quick way to make money when down financially.
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2021
This post is informative, just learned that Edo and Owerri are not at the top of the food chain when it comes to the oldest profession.

Happy new year to everyone, this will definitely be a better year.

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2021
SAMBARRY:
What did I just read shocked lipsrsealed

How can I unread this? lipsrsealed

JESUS take the wheel lipsrsealed

The world has lost it lipsrsealed

60 year old granny dey do asewo still dey call her customer "her son" lipsrsealed
Dem plenty for Enugu start. People patronize Dem for dere calmness over young ashawo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by Swagahyk(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Really? Don't judge anyone if you don't know the reason behind their actions. I do not encourage it,but most of them are into it for one reason or the other. It won't be a bad thing ,if every year you go giving some of these ladies a helping hand. Some genuinely want to change, so if you can empower them ,start up something for them,they will leave that bad life style. Person when get children ,her husband died ,nothing to feed the kids. If she beg you, you won't give her.. If she kill herself, you self go complain say she for no do am. I stopped judging people a long time ago. I help those I'm capable of helping ,rather than judging.

Only few Nigerians have this wisdom as you. Seeing the world from a different angle

2 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by TobilobaNice(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Oriee' Baje..is it only Yoruba that engage in prostitution. Uncle, keep shut if u don't have something reasonable to comment
AfonjaMuslim:
Yorubas and prostitution
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by matm: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2021
You have no reason whatsoever to become a harlot.When u say it's because ur husband died,it means ur husband was a donkey brought to this world to suffer so as to maintain you,while God brought you into this world as a parasite to keep milking your husband until he dies.As a woman,u have hands for hustling to put food on the table of ur family even when ur husband is still alive,no wonder a lot of men these days die untimely due to too much suffering while their wives look fresh.If ur are a married woman,always ask urself,how do I help my husband financially?What if he dies today how do I keep surviving? Indeed,any woman that is into prostitution is a disgrace to women.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by kingsavage: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
JoeEeL:

Lol U sure, how u take know? U sabi say a lot of Edos see themselves as part-yorubas o.

And when Nigeria breaks, which zone do you think Edo will fall to?
Edos are useless
Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by matm: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Saying u are into prostitution because ur husband died is an insult to men.It means men are in this world only to suffer to maintain their families while women are there to keep milking them until they die.No wonder u will see a woman that earns more than her husband but will refuse to support her husband financially.Rather,she expends her money on make ups to keep attracting and having sex with young boys.Once the husband dies,her money will start coming out.What a wickedness!.Yet,the same women are going for cross over night and speaking tongues

1 Like

Re: Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade by cliffypatt(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
No tribe is useless.

kingsavage:
Edos are useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.