Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (39126 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by BREYZ: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:
My niece came visiting for Christmas, I was so glad to have her with us since yesterday. She'll be leaving on Sunday.

We came back from our church programme today and just as we were finishing lunch, this young guy just knocked on the door and my niece Shola went to open the door for him. He came in and she just introduced him casually as Clement, her boyfriend. She led him straight to her room and were there for like 3 hours before the guy left.

I felt insulted and irritated by her action but my wife would not allow me to say anything. She said I will talk to her angrily, she however promised to call her and counsel her gently before bed this night. That must be the kind of rubbish she has been doing in her school because I know she won't even dare it with her parent. She has been telling me her mum especially is high handed and just too tough for her liking.

I'm still not so happy because of my wife's action, or am I been too old school or archaic?
Nothing wrong with it. At least he visited when you were Around. Just have an open mind and always advise them on this relationship things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm that girl get mind I swear.. there must be a reason y she acted that way without being scared of you. I think she felt u are cool and u won't get angry over it. She tested u by sayin how tough her mum is to her but u waved it off. Talk to her in a respectful manner so she won't develop hatred for u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
There's always an exception Oga...Today is Xmas abi you want the young girl to remain Husbandless in Future?!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by adonni: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Call her up and talk to her that you don't like what she did you own the house
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Karleb:
Nothing wrong with her boyfriend visiting her IMO. But I'd never allow them go into the room together if I were you.

Whatever they can't do in the sitting room must remain undone.

You’ve said it all.

Wwwkaycom note this.

That girl must not turn your house into a rendezvous point for her romantic activities with her boyfriend.

If anything happens now they will say it happened in your house. Your house is not for her to exercise the freedom she cannot attempt in her parents’ house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Commot make we breath, Face ur front
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by toprealman: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:
My niece came visiting for Christmas, I was so glad to have her with us since yesterday. She'll be leaving on Sunday.

We came back from our church programme today and just as we were finishing lunch, this young guy just knocked on the door and my niece Shola went to open the door for him. He came in and she just introduced him casually as Clement, her boyfriend. She led him straight to her room and were there for like 3 hours before the guy left.

I felt insulted and irritated by her action but my wife would not allow me to say anything. She said I will talk to her angrily, she however promised to call her and counsel her gently before bed this night. That must be the kind of rubbish she has been doing in her school because I know she won't even dare it with her parent. She has been telling me her mum especially is high handed and just too tough for her liking.

I'm still not so happy because of my wife's action, or am I been too old school or archaic?
You have a good wife..... congrats.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by HonKong: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Guy abeg make i drop my number make u add me to your list on Wechat so i can complete the registration and make use of the app, Abeg.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
cheesy. Op,na jealousy and small symptom of witchcraft nai dey worry you so but you never know via say your real niggas never clear you to your face... Instead of you to stop your niece from having a boyfriend,NO,you say na their parol you wor dey spoil dey Waka
But lemme be factual on this one.... whether you allow that dude visit your neice or not, probably because you're scared of the fact that he's gonna fvck the hell out of her asss,it changes nothing, absolutely nothing I must say..

wetin do short time for hotel.......just with 1k,that dude go package one room via short time for hotel....and if na the harsh type,him suppose disfigure her

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Livesimple: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Am in limbo right now oh God help me and set me free
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Taiwojon(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
nonsense

say no to boyfriend and girlfriend
it destroys

anyway
you claim you are celebrating the birth of Jesus yet
you smoke. do Jesus smoke? No

you drink alcohol in name of Jesus, whom Jesus do such things? No

you engaged in immoral relationship like bf and gf?

please and please
you can't serve God with corrupt mind neither can you worship and celebrate him with defile heart.

repent from your sins
and stop sinning in the name of Christmas

Jesus save

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by baike: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
See as nairaland members just base their comments and advice on the facts say na bang them go bang for inside the room..

Very archaic, primitive and sophomoric way of reasoning
then na watin dem go do 4 inside room for 3 hours? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by loadedvibes: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Not wrong to visit.. but wrong to go in privately

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by yetunsbay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
I won't blame your niece but the stupid boyfriend except the guy no be Yoruba. No form of shame atall
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Exmilitant(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Op, you play and laugh too much with that niece of yours.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
She didn't come visiting. She came for the guy & 3hrs with him in the room means,,,,, Mission accomplishedangry

The situation could be disgusting though, but take it easy on her.

Your in-law grin no try at all but I hope you laff it off at last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by mbhs139(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:
Its painful that my wife won't allow me to talk sense into her head!

My advise, be ready to defend your wife to any length after the whole episode. I hope your niece does not turn this over on her head.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by alizma: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:

1) you are right feeling the way you feel about the whole thing
2) your wife is right, saying that you could handle things wrongly in that mood. Thank her later
3) the guy is not a good man and doesn't mean well for your niece. A reasonable man knows his limit and would not spend 3hours inside the room with a girl who is on a visit.
4) Your niece lack respect, hence her inability to choose the right kind of man.
Finally, allow your wife to handle the issue as she had promised. If you love your niece, watch her life style and advise her else, she is going the wrong path of life

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Taiwojon(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Righteousness2:
Going into a room with a man who is not her Husband right in your presence is an ungodly and unholy act. It's an insult to you as the Head of the House..

It's Good your wife talk to her about that. If you are not satisfied, you should talk some sense into her.
pastor ooo

it is sins to both the parent and the bf and gf

immorality of all such should be no no!!!
and they need repentance
not this kind of words
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Haha. Your niece (probably) had sex right under your roof in your presence without even feeling nervous about it. Total lack of respect if you ask me. I would give her the beating of her life if it were to be me. But it’s your headache.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by LordIsaac(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Indiscipline +lack of sense is what characterize your niece and the so called boyfriend. If she can do this boldly without an ounce of regard for your person, we need not be told what happens when she's alone in school. One thing I notice with this generation, never let your guards down with them... They will abuse it. This is what gives Regina the effontery to regard her grandpa as "baby"... I no fit laugh abeg grin

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by properties4sale: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:

That's very disrespectful to you, she doesn't really respect you... she should never try that rubbish ever again, u shouldn't have even allowed it in the first place. Ensure u tell her parents.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by femi4: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:

You have to talk o before her parents think that you are in support of her waywardness. You ll be blame if she gets pregnant under your roof

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Taiwojon(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
See as nairaland members just base their comments and advice on the facts say na bang them go bang for inside the room..

shut up!!!!

stop supporting immorality

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Kobicove(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
That girl is quite gutsy! angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by wacoj(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
You have a very good wife bro.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by femi4: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

They went inside to pray ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Creeza(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
This kind of scenario reminds me of what happened to Ebuka when he visited Omoni at her uncle's house in 2015.

Bro came back and narrated stories grin

Imagine a stranger asking you questions like “ Have you written waec?

Are you in the University?

Which church do you attend?

How did you meet my niece?

How often do you sit and plan for your future?

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by emonis88: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
They committed fornication under your roof bro. That's the season we are in right now. A season of immorality and lasciviousness angry
guy u no like christmas all o!
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Missyajoke(f): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Dayoebe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
They just smashed someone's daughter right under your nose.

Its a pity.

Your home is now a brothel.

I won't take such!!!

Anyways, forward her contact to Dominique. She's the best feminine counselor we have on NL

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
wwwkaycom:

U are not archaic or old school jeez. There is nothing like old school in applying proper precaution to kids and young ones. If she gets pregnant is ur house will u still say u wanted to be new school that’s why A stranger her parents don’t know stays with her in her room alone?? Hell Nah!!!

I would only say when u caution her strictly also explain ur reasons in a very caring manner so she doesn’t think ur against her.

Sorry how old is she??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.