Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (39132 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by iykedrizzy(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:

I'm still not so happy because of my wife's action, or am I been too old school or archaic?

i think her actions were wrong taking the guy to her room

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by foleskay(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin. Your niece is a badass i swear. It was a premeditated scenario acted fully well by ur sister and his bf. D series of events were so quick that it rendered u dumbfounded. Lol. Your sister came to visit you cos of d guy, she just used d Christmas as a disguise. D way she executed d plan was amazing. cheesy cheesy. She couldn't hv told u she was hving a male visitor that u wud agreed to. She just play u what Yoruba do call ise afojudi. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by NoToPile: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Your niece has zero regard for you and your wife, If I was your wife I would ensure you address the issue on the spot issues like this are addressed as e dey hot, I won't even put mouth lailai and I wont calm you down ,you will address the issue.

Arrant nonsense.

Both the girl and the boy are very uncultured no wonder she is saying her mum is harsh on her, can she try that rubbish in her parents house.

All these komoju komora people.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Originalsly: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:

Its painful that my wife won't allow me to talk sense into her head!

Bro... how can you allow your niece or whatever to bring guy into your home... and into the bedroom? That's disrespectful.... and you're allowing it to happen. Normal parents/adults/guardians would never allow such. For your wife to allow such... is either something is wrong with her.... or the girl knows her secrets.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by saajus: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Don't be angry. Just talk to her about life. She has already started, all you can do to help now is advice. Just laugh with her, form a similar story about your past that will make her relax to talk to you. Even if you are not a bad guy when you are at that age, just cook a story. After that, advise her about sex. Let her know how her moves now can affect her future. Don't tell her not to have boyfriend cos she has started already.
Tell her the kind of guys she should be rolling with - Cook a story about how a lady was unknowingly dating a cultist and she was killed by a rival gang one night that she slept over in his house.
Tell her about heartbreaks - Cook a story of a lady friend of yours that ran mad after a heartbreak and she couldn't continue school.
Tell her about STI's - Cook a story about how a strong Christian sister you know got HIV through her first sexual intercourse.

Right now, you want to be her best friend, not uncle. After leaving, make sure you keep good contact with her and always advice her. Every time you call her, ask how many boyfriends she has now. Be her friend, she will trust you.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by deltateam: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:
She is going to be 22 by end of January, Born 1999, now a final year pharmacy student.

Children of nowadays. Maybe na the bress she grow dey deceive her sha.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Prodigee:
Omo that your niece get mind o. She deserve brain resetting slap for that shyte she pulled under your roof. See as she turn your place to brothel. Vagina people sef.
Una no just get sense! What gave u guys d impression that they had sex? Kai nawa
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by laiperi: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Una no just get sense! What gave u guys d impression that they had sex? Kai nawa

I know my sis. Even if dem catch you korokoro, you would say de tin nor enter. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Fiscus105(m): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2020
saajus:
Don't be angry. Just talk to her about life. She has already started, all you can do to help now is advice. Just laugh with her, form a similar story about your past that will make her relax to talk to you. Even if you are not a bad guy when you are at that age, just cook a story. After that, advise her about sex. Let her know how her moves now can affect her future. Don't tell her not to have boyfriend cos she has started already.
Tell her the kind of guys she should be rolling with - Cook a story about how a lady was unknowingly dating a cultist and she was killed by a rival gang one night that she slept over in his house.
Tell her about heartbreaks - Cook a story of a lady friend of yours that ran mad after a heartbreak and she couldn't continue school.
Tell her about STI's - Cook a story about how a strong Christian sister you know got HIV through her first sexual intercourse.

Right now, you want to be her best friend, not uncle. After leaving, make sure you keep good contact with her and always advice her. Every time you call her, ask how many boyfriends she has now. Be her friend, she will trust you.

She has advanced far beyond that level, 22yrs old lady? Final year student? You can only do that for 13 yrs old girl and not 22 yrs old WOMAN who has seen it all.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Fiscus105(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2020
konkonbilo:
firstly, you didn't answer my question. Secondly, it's not bad for a guy to visit a lady in her house or her parents house but it shouldn't be that long spending hours inside her room while the parent/guardian is aware of the both of them inside the room. I won't be comfortable spending such hours even though the parents don't have issues.

I tried to let you know that the girl told her boyfriend that it has nothing to fear, she made her comfortable, you supposed to knw the guy would have asked about his safety before coming, he would also ask wen they entered room, having passed parlor and knew her uncle and his wife were at home.

If a woman doesn't guarantee ur safety, no guy will go to such house and stay for hours

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2020
laiperi:

I know my sis. Even if dem catch you korokoro, you would say de tin nor enter. embarassed
Una mind too spoil
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Fiscus105:

I tried to let you know that the girl told her boyfriend that it has nothing to fear, she made her comfortable, you supposed to knw the guy would have asked about his safety before coming, he would also ask wen they entered room, having passed parlor and knew her uncle and his wife were at home.

If a woman doesn't guarantee ur safety, no guy will go to such house and stay for hours
Some men no get sense.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Jeferious: 2:49am On Dec 26, 2020
saajus:

My brother, how I wish the young woman, and women in general, would understand this "nice approach" of yours. But No!...e go even add to the "see finish" sef.

Once in a while, show madness. Like better werey. If possible, pull heaven down. Then turn around and start acting nice again. I tell you, even queen of the coast herself go dey mellow down for you.

If I be the uncle, for house wey I build or dey pay rent for, if my niece has the effrontery to take a guy into a room that I just leased out for her to stay, then I also have the effrontery to embarrass both her and her lover too. Tit for tat. Life no hard na. Na golden rule things

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by franugo(m): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Ulunne777:
Only Nigerian parents will want you not to have a boyfriend but later present a fiance to them .
The only thing you should be angry with is both being in the room for hrs instead of the sitting room to avoid temptation.

In my dating days, I always told my chykers to visit at home. It sieved the serious from the unserious and the former would go on to meet my mum who'd quiz them. We stayed in the living room to gist and my siblings would join the discussion too. If there's an outing, come and inform my parents.

It is better than she going to meet them at hotels or where you don't know which could result to something else.

Let's do things right. She's 22 and an adult. Talk to her like someone looking out for her

Most Nigerians are very unreasonable so its expected... Your's is the first reasonable comment I've seen. At 22, she's no longer a child, she's on the Verge of womanhood, I see nothing wrong with her introducing her boyfriend, it shows dt she does not flirt around n that the relationship is serious.

On the informing you beforehand part, are you sure your wife was not aware@op? If she isn't, that's where she faulted.

On the room part, nothing wrong with that IMO, my sister's ex always went to her room whenever he visited, they just gisted. It woulda been awkward sitting in the parlour with you n ur wife trying to make useless small talks, just inform her to leave the door open next time.

Merry Xmas people n happy new year
Cc: wwwkaycom

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Fiscus105(m): 3:06am On Dec 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some men no get sense.

The way you sound you are still learner, wen u go wild you shall understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by laiperi: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Make una wait o.

Suppose the uncle dey sleep with the niece friend, no respect or shame nah.

She nor fit try am with her papa. But she and uncle na paddy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by AreaFada2: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:
Its painful that my wife won't allow me to talk sense into her head!

Chai! Dude, your niece probably sees you as Uncle Libral. grin cheesy

Going to the room for a few minutes would be ok by me.

But three house? Nah! She has turned your guest room into "short time" hotel room.

If you condone this nonsense she will be coming more often and "hosting" her guy there. Next will be the guy sleeping over. This was just their dry run. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:
My niece came visiting for Christmas, I was so glad to have her with us since yesterday. She'll be leaving on Sunday.

We came back from our church programme today and just as we were finishing lunch, this young guy just knocked on the door and my niece Shola went to open the door for him. He came in and she just introduced him casually as Clement, her boyfriend. She led him straight to her room and were there for like 3 hours before the guy left.

I felt insulted and irritated by her action but my wife would not allow me to say anything. She said I will talk to her angrily, she however promised to call her and counsel her gently before bed this night. That must be the kind of rubbish she has been doing in her school because I know she won't even dare it with her parent. She has been telling me her mum especially is high handed and just too tough for her liking.

I'm still not so happy because of my wife's action, or am I been too old school or archaic?
If She Has Tasted Dick B4, There Is Nothing U Can Do To Stop Her. Oh, So U Think Ur Neice Is A Virgin, Lol.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Fiscus105:

The way you sound you are still learner, wen u go wild you shall understand.
Can't go wild
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Abdanny2000(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Call her up and talk to her that you don't like what she did

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by legacystore: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2020
That was an insult on you, how dare her?
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Cutehector(m): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2020
yomi007k:

Bros. If that girl becomes a liability , will it be your wife's responsibility? No. Na ur family go suffer am either directly or indirectly.

Baba be firm. When you get the chance, tell her never in her life to try that stunt. Let her go and do it in her father's house. E.O.D.
very lovely comment.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Cutehector(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2020
The nerve! Dem no born that wife and niece well.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by JaneYave(f): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Counsel in love She get guts to have gone straight to the room., Pls tame it . My brother, e get as things be these days., It's better you know who they associate with and praise God it's not the pretentious weird kind.
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2020
First of all, she made the arrangement before she came over to ur house
2ndly, she played u for a sucker, knowing full well that her parents wouldn't tolerate such misdeed
3rdly, always know that first reaction is the best. You would have invited both of them to the sitting room and celebrate with the boy friend. Even Mr Otedola would not have permitted Me Easi to proceed to Teni's room as soon as Mr Easi comes visiting for d first time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by kaylardz(m): 5:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by samx4real(m): 5:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Very wrong...

You would have scolded her instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by MummyD2020(f): 5:26am On Dec 26, 2020
Righteousness2:
Going into a room with a man who is not her Husband is an ungodly and unholy act.Doing it right in your presence is an insult to you as the Head of the House..

It's Good your wife talk to her about that. If you are not satisfied, you should talk some sense into her.

'Going into the room is an ungodly act.. Chineke!.. just walking into the room? What if they did nothing? Have u even thought about that before judging and concluding? I'm not in support of what she did but think about what u wrote
Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by Uguruzik(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2020
You Bleep up, her boyfriend visiting no be the problem, but take him to the room and you allowed it in your own house? Never!
You Bleep up bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? by moodyguy: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2020
wwwkaycom:
My niece came visiting for Christmas, I was so glad to have her with us since yesterday. She'll be leaving on Sunday.

We came back from our church programme today and just as we were finishing lunch, this young guy just knocked on the door and my niece Shola went to open the door for him. He came in and she just introduced him casually as Clement, her boyfriend. She led him straight to her room and were there for like 3 hours before the guy left.

I felt insulted and irritated by her action but my wife would not allow me to say anything. She said I will talk to her angrily, she however promised to call her and counsel her gently before bed this night. That must be the kind of rubbish she has been doing in her school because I know she won't even dare it with her parent. She has been telling me her mum especially is high handed and just too tough for her liking.

If it's me I will break her head......what kind of disrespect and nonsense is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.