Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? (4457 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Does true love exist?? / 7 Tips On How To Find Love, Even In This Pandemic (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2020
As someone said above, it depends on the country where you are. You can find true love in developed nations of Europe America and Asia where the basic needs have been conquered. If you look at the Maslow hierarchy of needs you would find the need for companionship and love at the upper ends. It can't exist in Africa where's there's massive poverty and hunger and people are still hung up on the lower end of the pyramid. If you want to experience true love in your lifetime better japa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by debbydams(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
As someone said above, it depends on the country where you are. You can find true love in developed nations of Europe America and Asia where the basic needs have been conquered. If you look at the Maslow hierarchy of needs you would find the need for companionship and love at the upper ends. It can't exist in Africa where's there's massive poverty and hunger and people are still hung up on the lower end of the pyramid. If you want to experience true love in your lifetime better japa.
I can only do that if a passport nd visa nd I dont v money for that
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2021
debbydams:
smiles I don't want anything from any guy again.
no true love out there,that's why every sane human being should focus on something more important....
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by LINTUNE(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2021
sure it exist, but love has never been enough, and i dont think it will ever be..
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Define 'true love'.
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Itzurboi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
thumbs up... I hope she understand this... getting true love in a relationship is a charade(95% true, rough estimate).... chase true living, that's what she needs....
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Itzurboi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
Nobody should send pm. Pls
getting true love in a relationship is a charade(95% true, rough estimate).... chase true living, that's what you need, every other truth would catch including true companionship...
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by debbydams(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Itzurboi:
getting true love in a relationship is a charade(95% true, rough estimate).... chase true living, that's what you need, every other truth would catch including true companionship...
I don't understand
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Itzurboi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand
do you mind getting the point outside nairaland it sure would improve how you do things...
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Papertrail11(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Love is a sale
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Adsexpert: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
True love or unconditional love whereby u don't have hope of getting at least help or benefits for the other partner does not exist...
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Wunna: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
Nobody should send pm. Pls
True love Nah, Y'all bitches killed that homie years ago
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Oturatetuala(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anyways true love do exist with one condition...
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by fadal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Yeah true love really exist u Can find someone that really loves u
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by yachal: 12:25am On May 30, 2021
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by abodegba: 12:37am On May 30, 2021
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by debbydams(f): 11:35am On May 30, 2021
yachal:

Lol
is it funny?
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2021
Nah nah
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Skseries: 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
debbydams:
smiles I don't want anything from any guy again.
the lie they tell to themselves
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by debbydams(f): 2:36pm On May 30, 2021
Skseries:
the lie they tell to themselves
who are the liars?
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Skseries: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
debbydams:
who are the liars?
ppl who got heartbroken,
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Ishilove: 3:43pm On May 30, 2021
debbydams:
cry cry cry
Oh darling, it does. You just need to keep the faith and ask God to direct your footsteps to meet that special person. When you meet him, the sweetness will make you forget the years of pain and heartbreak. smiley He won't be perfect, but he will be perfect for you.

1 Like

Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by SavageResponse(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Anyways true love do exist with one condition...

How then can you call it true love if there are conditionalities?
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh darling, it does. You just need to keep the faith and ask God to direct your footsteps to meet that special person. When you meet him, the sweetness will make you forget the years of pain and heartbreak. smiley He won't be perfect, but he will be perfect for you.
Yeah,broke men are perfect...
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Rossy12(f): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
sure, pray u meet right one!
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by debbydams(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rossy12:
sure, pray u meet right one!
it is well
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by bepositive11: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
debbydams:
cry cry cry

If you can't give true love, don't expect true love
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Cindy222(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yes I believe it does,its just kinda hard to find.
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by KingOfNairaland1: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cindy222:
Yes I believe it does,its just kinda hard to find.
It exists in Christ undecided
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by FalseOracle50: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2021
God is love and is love towards us is genuine and without blemish. So YES it exist
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Evidenx(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
True love exist,but you dont get it cheaply.
Pm me let me school you in relationship issues as an expert in that area.
Re: Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? by Loveknitting: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
YES!
same way money exist in nigeria while some die of hunger.

True love is silent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can you tell what's happening here (pics) / Why Wont She Pick My Calls ? / How Much Should A Man Earn Before Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.