Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE (41262 Views)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by maestro299: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2020
willzy0909:
You all got the pictures wrong. Christmas this year was on a Friday.
There is nothing saying that the worshipers came en mass because it was Christmas.
Note that the pictures is that of a mosque and muslims
My thoughts exactly!
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
one of the children of hate sighted

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by blazepascal(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2020
it pays to be a christian

3 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by bizzibodi(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2020
PLS stop receiving d gullibles those are Moslems for jumat service on Friday..on Xmas day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Tumbulum: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
When I got to the part where the report said the were singing praises and worship to Jesus, I felt goosebumps.

Imagine such a loud chorus from multitude of different voices..... Wonderful
where is the Carri for the Christmas celebration?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

The problem is your
Ignorance
Stupîdity
Shallowness
Lack of common sense
Inferiority complex
And
The feeling that you're the only right person.

Get a life bra
another children of hate sighted.

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Seyi8750: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Nigeria must split
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Naajjii: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:
North cannot co-exist with South, shove your one Nigeria mantra deep inside your ass.

thrash!

using christmas for One Nigeria campaign instead of celebrating Jesus, I really hate Northerners for all their political tendencies.

spits on you people.
you are a nyamiri low life, northerners see you nyamiri as slaves and evil people
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BigBrother9ja: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
another children of hate sighted.
Another children of hate, frustration, hypocrisy and misery sighted.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by fatherjesse(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
The most drab Christmas we have seen in Gombe in very many years. Roundabouts used to be beautifully decorated with colourful lights and you see Christians and Muslims alike snapping pictures even through the nights; this was in the previous administration.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by ggood: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Najdorf: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Covid doesn't exist for this people?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Miracle2020: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021
don't mind the hater. He hate everything north. Iam a Christian but I don't trust them, they hate anything north Christian or Muslim. They are always in pain when ever they see Christian and Muslim living in peace in the north.
Iam a Christian but I will never trust an nyamuri.

2 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by ikabasa1(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.
you are the real problem of Nigeria. Please be mindful of your comments

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by ssogundele(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2020
All these are at the instance of the religious leaders who are being patronized by the demonic political class and their evil incarnate bureaucratic vipers. Nothing is uniting this contraception called Nigeria. Do a real investigative journalism into this and you’ll be marveled the those playing the pipe.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by CircleOfWilis: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2020
willzy0909:
There is nothing saying that the worshipers came en mass because it was Christmas.
was there present Oga, that mosque is located in front of the palace

2 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by bigiyaro(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021
shut up, is the truth too bitter for you to swallow, go and check right from the mai'tatsine religious riots in kano, the sharia riots in Kaduna, the jos crises and other crises till date. Islam is the major cause of bloodshed in Nigeria.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Miracle2020: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:
North cannot co-exist with South, shove your one Nigeria mantra deep inside your ass.

thrash!

using christmas for One Nigeria campaign instead of celebrating Jesus, I really hate Northerners for all their political tendencies.

spits on you people.
and there is nothing you can do. You will continue to be in pain till you join ojukwu in hell.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Naajjii: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Miracle2020:
don't mind the hater. He hate everything north. Iam a Christian but I don't trust them, they hate anything north Christian or Muslim. They are always in pain when ever they see Christian and Muslim living in peace in the north.
Trust a nyamiri person at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by CircleOfWilis: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
bizzibodi:
PLS stop receiving d gullibles those are Moslems for jumat service on Friday..on Xmas day.
lol, check again....Do a simple picture google search

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Ishilove: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Kweeeeeke! No social distancing? shocked
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Omoslim26: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:

thrash!

spits on you people.

Make sure to gather this baggage of hate and throw in inside the third mainland river
i will not like to see this rage and vile you keep dropping here next year

abeg this life no make sense if we dey carry hate around

happy new year in advance
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
ikabasa1:
you are the real problem of Nigeria. Please be mindful of your comments
lol you think I can be threatened? Children of hate. Exhibiting your character of intolerance as well.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Saao(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Another children of hate, frustration, hypocrisy and misery sighted.
always weird in their behavior. Intolerance will destroy you faster if you guys fail to heed to harmless advice
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by VEXT: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Miracle2020:

Fake Christian,A Muslim claiming to be a christian... Taqiyya

2 Likes

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by juman(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Muslims and christians live peacefully in gombe state.
Christians are about half population in gombe.

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by kingreign(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Kweeeeeke! No social distancing? shocked

E shock you?? grin
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BigBrother9ja: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
always weird in their behavior. Intolerance will destroy you faster if you guys fail to heed to harmless advice
Always feeling on top of the world. Stupidity will destroy you soon if you fail to start using your brain.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2020
willzy0909:
I know you shocked to see Gombe has such high Christian population.

I can see women there who are missed with men and not wearing hijab.

Is that a pattern of Muslims in mosque

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2020
juman:
Muslims and christians live peacefully in gombe state.
Christians are about half population in gombe.
the deputy governor is even Christian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.