Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE (41244 Views)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
merits:
This how celebrate mine below

Just like my husband , no occassions in his life. Real introvert

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Gombe is definitely the most peaceful state in the north. You hardly hear of religious or ethnic clashes there. It even looks like it is out of bounds to herdsmen. Their young, educated Emir may be a factor.

Sokoto and Kebbi are arguably the most peaceful states in Nigeria, and not just Northern Nigeria.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by privaldo: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Miracle2020:
don't mind the hater. He hate everything north. Iam a Christian but I don't trust them, they hate anything north Christian or Muslim. They are always in pain when ever they see Christian and Muslim living in peace in the north.
Iam a Christian but I will never trust an nyamuri.

While his comments is stupid, you're no different from him. It's "a nyamiri", and not "an nyamuri", if you want to be a bigot learn go a first. Hypocrite.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Alfredjones1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Emeks100:
Nice.I love gombe.so sad I couldn't celebrate xmas because of lack of money.someone should have pity on me and show me love.
3053 54 0079.....first bank

Good Luck
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by pawesome(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gombe is one lucky state...they blessed with some nice set of governor's from Dankwambo to Inuwa

they are very lucky
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by feejay70: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
OK
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:

undecided

who you?

Beautiful Human being
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Sokoto and Kebbi are arguably the most peaceful states in Nigeria, and not just Northern Nigeria.

This is funny tho. With all the things there abi none of ur relations and friends been kidnapped?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
More pictures..

We can coexist in peace no matter our differences....

Merry Christmas nairalanders

cheesy
CircleOfWilis:
More pictures..

We can coexist in peace no matter our differences....

Merry Christmas nairalanders

Were is godson aka bighead5 Christians are reclaiming the north back Don't worry, we are coming to southwest my yoruba Muslim
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
pawesome:
Gombe is one lucky state...they blessed with some nice set of governor's from Dankwambo to Inuwa

they are very lucky

Yes the luck starts from Danjuma Goje. we have never had lazy governor in history

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Beautiful Human being
clown, beautiful girl ke.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by feejay70: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. Do think Holy Quran is like Bible that has many versions like an iPhone ?. That there are thousands & thousands of errors in the Bible.
Hatred blinded your eyes and brain that's you see it as mistakes
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Elvictor:

clown, beautiful girl ke.

Go and sleep
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mummymahdi:

This is funny tho. With all the things there abi none of ur relations and friends been kidnapped?

In Sokoto and Kebbi?

Which kidnappings happened there?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Naajjii:

Trust a nyamiri person at your own peril
who & which region do u define as nyamiri?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Drizzy5001(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gombe and Bauchi are the most peaceful state in the north, if I'm not wrong, though Gombe is not really developed.

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Naajjii: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

Firstly i dont get your point about Ipob bcus the Last time i checked Ipob has been proscribed
I am an Igbo man from Owerri
I am a Nigerian
and when You say nyamiri spreads hate i tell you its only misguided poverty stricken elements dat have no future will be doing such
and its got nothing to do with being Igbo,Hausa or Yoruba

to everyone spreading tribal hate and bigotry
This Country will be great again
and it will be over your dead bodies
From your outburst i knew you are a nyamiri person, that is one of your characteristics quick to insult people. You are not a Nigerian you are a Biafran, if you are a Nigerian you people wont be secretly supporting the terrorist group called Ipod and Nnamdi Kanu. Majority of your tribal people always attack northerners go and talk to them not me .
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
In the spirit of celebrating Christmas, Christian faithfuls within Gombe state capital paid a visit to the emir of Gombe on Christmas day to demonstrate their happiness and peaceful coexistence in Gombe. They matched through the streets singing songs of praise and worship to Jesus...

God bless Gombe state
God bless Nigeria.

If we can have this type of crowd when we need to protest against bad governance, Nigeria for don better. Christmas will come & go. It's just once in a year. D challenges facing this country are daily. infact they are new every morning. It's better to protest against these problems & get solution (instead of Christmas parade) so that everyday will be Christmas
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
COVID-19 no worries dem?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by offset67(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021
are you one of em
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by ofiko123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one... Merry Christmas to the people of Gombe...

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Omoslim26: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Naajjii:

From your outburst i knew you are a nyamiri person, that is one of your characteristics quick to insult people. You are not a Nigerian you are a Biafran, if you are a Nigerian you people wont be secretly supporting the terrorist group called Ipod and Nnamdi Kanu. Majority of your tribal people always attack northerners go and talk to them not me .

Hmm dis one is looking for who will masturbate with him on childish tribal bullcrap look for your mate ayam not doing
e get watin person dey pass
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Omoslim26: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Naajjii:

Hmm dis one is looking for who will masturbate with him on childish tribal bullcrap look for your mate ayam not doing

Shun tribal bigotry

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Go and sleep
no be me no make you no kill fowl for christmas oh
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by gwinaB(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
merits:
This how celebrate mine below
Seems sleeping is your primary talent

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Naajjii: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

Shun tribal bigotry
ha ha do i know you before you came to me so who is looking who? all of you nyamiri people cant stand me at the end of the day its you that will run away
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lovely.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Omoslim26: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Naajjii:

ha ha do i know you before you came to me so who is looking who? all of you nyamiri people cant stand me at the end of the day its you that will run away
grin
Naajjii:

I called you out personally bcus being sure dat your tribe is not responsible for this kind of life you are living carrying hate and pain upandan no go kill yoursef

if you are looking for those your jobless crew wey no get any other life apart from to dey shout and cry yoruba dis, ipob dat,aboki dis,Igbo dat,afonja dis, igbo dat. you know people wey you dey follow do dat one
go follow dem masturbate as na the only thing wey una come dis life come do be dat
i address you personally
guy dis thing wey you dey live no be life

drop your baggage of hate, pain and frustration
no carry am enter 2021

shun tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Fantacy4(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.
OGBENYI WATCH UR MOUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.