Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE (41289 Views)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by EMMY76: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow this is really very massive I never knew gombe state have this large number of christains.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by doffman: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
Christians are peaceful people, atheists are peaceful people, even idol worshipers are peaceful people to a very large extent. Is only islams that fight for their gods and can kill anyone. It's barbaric.

Islam has been in existence before you was born and it will still exist forever .. If you continue painting it black, it will glows like morning stars ; there is nothing you can do bro.

And dont let me see you pursuing Dubai visa ooo. Remember , Dubai is a muslim country .

You will be tired of your hatred .
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by EMMY76: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
More pictures..

We can coexist in peace no matter our differences....

Merry Christmas nairalanders

Bokoharam members and their sponsors really have a lot to content with.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Henri8: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Gombe is definitely the most peaceful state in the north. You hardly hear of religious or ethnic clashes there. It even looks like it is out of bounds to herdsmen. Their young, educated Emir may be a factor.
Kaltungo/Biliri conflicts?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021

Why should he change his ways? Because he said the plain truth? How many religious violence, killings and destruction have been initiated by Christians in this country?

The Truth is not always palatable, but it is what is it; TRUTH!
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by merits(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
gwinaB:

Seems sleeping is your primary talent
Lol.... because i can not come and kill myself na grin
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by merits(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Just like my husband , no occassions in his life. Real introvert
Na so madam wetin man go do?na today rest dey go na.

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by merits(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Found my twin

Lol...
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by merits(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
jared007:
Christmas sleep dey sweet live
Lol... sweet no be small.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by IgboWarlord(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are the problem of Nigeria. Change your ways in 2021

Bros,the guy no lie abeg...Muslims are the problem .
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by oyatz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.

The Quran can NOT be rewritten.

What can be done is that the greatest Muslim clerics/scholars should start empasising that certain parts of the Quran and Hadiths that preach violence may be acceptable in the time of Muhammad and about his tribe but these do not have eternal and universal applications.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BigBrother9ja: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dovegrey:

islamic terrorist
Christain frustrated terrorist!
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BigBrother9ja: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
find a job children of hate. U cant stop quoting me because it's your way of operation. Children of hate.
Get a life.
You child of hate, sorrow and frustration.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Tatashi: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
I visited gombe last year. That state is on another level. Very peaceful,no traffic jam, GOODDD ROADS, quiet people. I love it there

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by chrisblack: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
meeky007:
what of damaturu i heard there are clshes there as well
damaturu is yobe
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by babz11(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
The problem is not with the Christians but the Muslims. Christians are always peaceful but muslims are not. Until Muslims rewrite Quran by removing those chapters that relate with jihad, they will remain religiou of hate and lives in perpetual hatred for other religious or faith.
The way they have been Rewriting The Bible, still yet we still have Errors, Descrepances, variations, Fallacy. The Quran can never be rewrite then if you don't know the meaning of Jihad go ask a Muslim scholar
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Do think Holy Quran is like Bible that has many versions like an iPhone ?.
That there are thousands & thousands of errors in the Bible.

My friend the B.I.B.L.E is the devine word of God. Non of it's prophecies that did not come to pass. There isn't a single mistake in the Bible,the Quran recommends that you read the Bible when you don't understand God.
So don't come here just saying whatever.
Wanted to pass,but decided to bring you to order in a public place.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Tonitoniton(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
That is true spirit of Christmas. JESUS IS LORD. JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

They brought back coro to stop the celebration but e no work.

They will all die in shame with the devil their master.

Nairaland jihadist pls, take heart. This one is too big for u to handle. Just hide ur head in shame cos what ur field workers(bokoharam) planned to do failed.

They will be exposed, disgraced and wiped out soon. Shekau will die in an agonising pain for the pain and death his Arabian moon god sent him to do
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by msquarewin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabaOwen:
You're wrong about it. There is always clashes between the Christians and Muslims in Gombe. But is not that as terrible as that of jos back then. Maybe is because some of those Christians are Hausa too.

Sorry but can you kindly mention the times such happened in gombe state? Reason is because I am an indigine of Gombe and have been in gombe for over 29years.

So kindly refresh my brain in regards always religious crisis as u mentioned

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:

Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wey d pastors and Igbos that said they are being killed in the north as if when bandits come they care whether you are Christians or Muslims.

This is our north. All of us are together. Tribes of dissent should stay in their villages and not bring their bad behaviour to our side.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
IgboWarlord:

Bros,the guy no lie abeg...Muslims are the problem .

Ignorant people are the problem. People that refuse to use the sense God blessed them with are the problems. People that refused to respect the differences of others just because they cannot understand it are the problem. Don’t be one of those people. Free the sheeple na true talk
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Saao:
You're very dumb for saying that. Go and check fact there are more revelations of violence in Bible than any other book on earth except if u're equal to all those Christian who don't know anything but what they feed u with in church.
This is happening in the north not south, it's a sign of accommodation. The only thing we won't tolerate is somebody from another faith to insult our religion or Prophet. There was never in history where a Muslim insult Jesus and if he does the Islamic jurisdiction on him is equally a death sentence just like insulting our Prophet.
Respect to the choice of others belief is the main solution to eschewing violence.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2020
msquarewin:

Sorry but can you kindly mention the times such happened in gombe state? Reason is because I am an indigine of Gombe and have been in gombe for over 29years.

So kindly refresh my brain in regards always religious crisis as u mentioned
The last time I read a news about a Muslim truck driver who rammed into Christians with his trailers.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elvictor:

no be me no make you no kill fowl for christmas oh

U are funny. Me wey de sell chicken?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Mummymahdi(f): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
BabaOwen:
The last time I read a news about a Muslim truck driver who rammed into Christians with his trailers.

This has never happen in gombe but 2yrs back a drunk Muslim guy ran over 9 kid's training ahead of easter and was beaten to death by the remaining congregation and that's it
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mummymahdi:

U are funny. Me wey de sell chicken?
you no be tailor again, issoright mommy Ahmed.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Twutin: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elvictor:
North cannot co-exist with South, shove your one Nigeria mantra deep inside your ass.

thrash!

using christmas for One Nigeria campaign instead of celebrating Jesus, I really hate Northerners for all their political tendencies.

spits on you people.

Spit on your father. Bastard.

You will be the first one to call northerners extremists

I hope you know that Christmas is a pagan Holliday and Jesus does not exist, his story was gotten from the book of Horus and he represents the pagan son god.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Twutin:

Spit on your father. Bastard.

You will be the first one to call northerners extremists

I hope you know that Christmas is a pagan Holliday and Jesus does not exist, his story was gotten from the book of Horus and he represents the pagan son god.
who you?
I don't dialogue with incorrigible miscreants and thuggery activist well known in ogbomosho touts organization, do you know the meaning of extremists?
thank you for informing that Northerners are now celebrating Horus, you guys are tired of worshipping Mohammed the child rapist, you are know worshipping a well known desert overlord of destruction.
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Twutin: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elvictor:

who you?
I don't dialogue with incorrigible miscreants and thuggery activist well known in ogbomosho touts organization, do you know the meaning of extremists?
thank you for informing that Northerners are now celebrating Horus, you guys are tired of worshipping Mohammed the child rapist, you are know worshipping a well known desert overlord of destruction.

I’m atheist r3tard
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Elvictor: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Twutin:

I’m atheist r3tard
what is atheist?
Re: How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE by Twutin: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elvictor:

what is atheist?

I don’t believe in god...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.