Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. (3968 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Go5DY(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

bro calm down, i don't mean anything i wrote, wink

why thinking it deep,

life shimple learn to be calming down, why will I be vexing on someone wey i never see and i might not see self, it doesn't make sense ,wink

the way you guys go dey think matter lasan

all is well smiley
Okie nah, no problem.
Where are you from.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by TJaguar(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Jodha:
Nah Una know the kind of girls Una dey roll with ...when yhure a decent person... decent people will always be around yhu..
Even the ones that are forming decent. You would be amazed at the shit they do behind yiu r back. You know what I'm saying is true

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by TJaguar(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Jodha:

My dear...I don't think so...by their fruits yhu shall know them...a good tree cannot bring forth bad fruits and vice versa...
Your statement is biased.. many girls appear to be decent but deep down they are the only ones that know that they are loose

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Go5DY:
Okie nah, no problem. Where are you from.

cheesy cheesy

whala be like bicycle cheesy
wetin you wan use ham do ?
. Nigeria smiley
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by offset67(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. Yes. D Girl Dat Is Forming Miss World To U, Just Ended Up In Anoda Man's Bed. Don't Take Girls Matter Too Serious. If She Dey Form Too Hard To Get, Just Bone Her. I Remembered When I Was Selling Creates Of Drinks Den. My Oga Use To Razzle Girls 4 Sex. He Buys Dem Food & Give Dem Money (little Money) Too. I Know Many Of D Girls He Had Had Sex' With, Lol. Funny Enough Many Of Dem Dey Form 4 Simps 4 Street. There Was One Girl Like Dat He Had Been Having Sex' With. After Sometime, I Don't Really Know What Happened Dey Parted Ways. To My Surprise, Na Anoda Guy Come Dey Carry D Girl Dey Patrol 4 Area, Come Dem Show Off 4 Street. 4 My Mind I Come Dey Say No Be Dis Girl Be Dis.
Tell them
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Biglugard(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jodha:
Nah Una know the kind of girls Una dey roll with ...when yhure a decent person... decent people will always be around yhu..

You self follow,una Toto no get value again. na pit toilet
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Go5DY(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

cheesy cheesy

whala be like bicycle cheesy

wetin you wan use ham do ?

. Nigeria smiley
nothing special.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go5DY:
nothing special.

Okay smiley
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SkyRicks: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jodha:

Where are yhu based...hope yhu are efficient? Because the people I've been dealing with are nothing to write about..

I can format your memory Abia
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Go5DY(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Okay smiley
hmm, madam gbagbati, I like to know the person behind that profile
Can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
@simpdetector

You must understand the level and importance of where a guy is in life before dishing this your mentality of chasing skirt up and down.

There is no such thing as not giving a Bleep, even the book "the art of not giving a Bleep" says you must give a Bleep about something.

A guy that wants to settle down does not need this ur repill stuff, but a guy who wants to bleeb around all the best for him, in life you reap what you sow, and I hope same is done to his daughters.

Like I keep saying men must remain in their masculine and lead with love, and never to be a door mat or see women as objects.

This una repill stuff is over rated, mostly half truths blended with ideas from Margret Sanger, treating women as trash, if na so dem do some mother's, most of una no go day here.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@simpdetector

You must understand the level and importance of where a guy is in life before dishing this your mentality of chasing skirt up and down.

There is no such thing as not giving a Bleep, even the book "the art of not giving a Bleep" says you must give a Bleep about something.

A guy that wants to settle down does not need this ur repill stuff, but a guy who wants to bleeb around all the best for him, in life you reap what you sow, and I hope same is done to his daughters.

Like I keep saying men must remain in their masculine and lead with love, and never to be a door mat or see women as objects.

This una repill stuff is over rated, mostly half truths blended with ideas from Margret Sanger, treating women as trash, if na so dem do some mother's, most of una no go day here.
I'm Both Red Pill & Green Pill Too.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by fuckaholic25(f): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
yen yen yen yen... stupid write up
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Kennyfancy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
SimpDetector:
Abundance mindset is the number one weapon in a man's arsenal if he is to navigate this warzone of male-female relationships. And it is indeed a warzone but sadly, nature only equips women for the war. Men have to acquire their weaponry through experience or learning, while women are naturally manipulators and button pushers.

With an abundance mindset a man will not waste his valuable resources of time, commitment and money on women just for sex.

With an abundance mindset you know that not every girl will allow you fuçk her, but there will be many that will and many that have. So if after making your motive known to a girl, which you should do early on, and she begins to form and expects you to pay for pussy, pledge commitment or shower her with love and all the romantic nonsense, you leave the bitçh and find some other pussy to smash. This singular act of not giving a fuçk about these foolish expectations and moving on to another pussy, actually makes her pussy wet for you.

But only high value men have abundance mentality. To be a high value man you need to be in good physical shape, dress good, maintain frame, be confident and give off a sexual vibe. High value men don't invest in women. They don't pay for pussy and they don't commit to one woman.

you just said the truth
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
fuckaholic25:
yen yen yen yen... stupid write up
There Is Truth In D Stupid Write Up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD / Is This A Scam? / We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.