Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures (54163 Views)

White Soul Motors, Where Taste Meets Class In Automobile / How Auto Mechanic Became A Millionaire After Reviewing Several Knock Engines / How Auto Mechanic Became A Millionaire After Reviewing Several Knock Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
banmee:

Lol....notoriously rough pitch...LWKMD. For tennis? grin Dude, I can imagine the hell your kids will go through all in the name of parenting.
lipsrsealed

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hypocrisy of the Highest Order undecided undecided

capitalzero:
Child abuse
Too early
12 year is ok

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Minjim: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are derailing with nonsense belief
It not my place to defend the importance of evangelism. I'll leave that to God and your conscience.
But that boy is too young for what goes on at artisans' workshops in Nigeria
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
capitalzero:
Child abuse
Too early
12 year is ok

If he combines this with skol or home tutoring it’s not exactly child abuse. Many 6 year olds are playing football now in order to go pro later. Everybody won’t be a banker. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Ferdinandu(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
It is good but this life have stages. It is not right to deprive anyone of any of the stage. Time for everything,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Babaken(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:
Benjamin will be great one day, Insha Allah in Jesus name, Isssseeeee!
Amen and he will make us proud both home and in abroad.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by capitalzero: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Hypocrisy of the Highest Order undecided undecided

Why is it hypocrisy?
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Ogaonos: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
vickydankal:
This child abuse no matter who is teaching him. Allow the boy enjoy his time, play, eat , sleep and get schooled. Forcing this one to learn this mechanical work now through hard labor is abuse.
na poverty dey cause all this
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

Great athletes of today started attending sports academies at very young ages.
The difference is sport is fun.. I obviously cant say thesame of what the boy is doing.. do you consider the dangers he is being exposed to everyday at work??

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by mrmof700: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Trash...

But you will take the 6 year old year child on evangelism and that one is not child abuse..
TRUE TALK JOR, U JUST READ MA MIND
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Beey(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
helpee:
This will only make sense if you stop schooling all together. Let them stop schooling so they can play very well and enjoy their childhood. This is a form of schooling. That he is wearing dirty cloths doesn't mean he will be abused neither does it mean he will be carrying engine. As long as he is not doing anything that is physically exhausting for his age, this is not different from.schooling
I am not very good when it comes to arguments. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and the one I gave is my perspective. You are allowed to think otherwise. In life people agree or disagree so it’s okay for each of us to keep their opinion. I don’t have to agree with your opinion and you are not required to agree with mine either. Think that’s fair enough.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Ogaonos: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slavery - child labour
nt mind pple supporting the boy practicing mechanic at DT age.there are alot of ignorant pple in nairaland I try to culture nt to reply such pple.is child abuse because is heavy work.that how a news I hear in alt during the lockdown where a child was given for apprenticeship at a welder shop.na so accident happen the boy feet got cut.the father was in pain pains asking for assistance on tv.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Collegelove: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
It seems quite a number of Nigerians don't think right. This boy is on the path to greatest. Great Scientists Thomas Edison was exposed to Science and Technology at an early age.

When I was a youngster, 9 years old, I was very good at table tennis. Defeated lots of adults. Was delightful to watch. Perhaps, if I had concentrated on that I would have been famous and represent a country at the Olympics.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by BABZIENE(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
One bottle of budweiser for you.

Juliusmalema:

Trash...

But you will take the 6 year old year child on evangelism and that one is not child abuse..
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Okuda(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
capitalzero:
Child abuse
Too early
12 year is ok

what makes you think 12 is not too early if you think 6 is also too early?
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Ogaonos: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
backnbeta:
Thankfully, he goes to school and looks well-fed, I'm guessing he's with his parents. It's okay to start early if it doesn't interfere with his everyday life and does not affect his health. God bless our hustles undecided
is child abuse at his age.also the issue of safety DT how I hear a news on hw a child at 12 yrs was given for apprenticeship in a welder shop na so d boys accidently cut e feet.the father was in pains asking for assistance.is poverty DT cause such.but if only his parent that owes the shop and his only doing assistance like watching vechnicle parts.small but safe wrk.because if that engine fall for that boy leg na sorry the father go get.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Dollanaira: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by codemaniacs: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
zz
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by naturefellow(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Trash...

how does child labour and child evangelism relate?

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Ogaonos: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

The difference is sport is fun.. I obviously cant say thesame of what the boy is doing.. do you consider the dangers he is being exposed to everyday at work??
that what most of them here dnt consider if that engine fall for the boy leg na sorry the papa go get.such danger happen to a boys his father did send him to learn weidering wrk.na so d saw cut the boy feet .the father is in deep regret.his spend all his moni on medicals Nd was pleasing on AIT for financial aid.think about the burden the father will go thru Nd also the son now handicapped.his schooling his future ambitions his psychology.WISE WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME NO BE EVERY ADVISE PPLE TELL IN NAIJA YOU SHOULD GRAB TRY TO PROCESS ND EVALUATE THEM BEFORE CONSIDERING
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by chloride6: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lmao..

Child abuse 101...

You don't need to learn mechanic work for 101 years

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by codemaniacs: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
zz
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by evergenuineshop: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
I love this, his parents are wise.

All you saying "this is child abuse" are all ignoramus gangantuas.

Lionel Messi was enrolled in a football academy at age 4, c. Ronaldo, Neymar, mpape, and all started very early.

Go to China and see 5year olds in konfu temples.

Go to the US and see 5 year old already learning programming.

A child is learning engineering in Nigeria and you say is child abuse.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by PinkHealthGroup: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
A six year old has no business sniffing petroleum fumes and working such a hard job. This is so fucking abnormal. I cant believe ppl are supporting this idiocy. This child deserves a childhood and a better path. How do we know he wouldnt make a great surgeon one day but Naija has reduced children into premature adulthood. This is shameful
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
The is not child abuse/labour as long as he is not been deprived of his basic life necessities.
He will start going to places before he gets to 15 years, by then his mates will still be riding bicycles.

Nigerians should open a go fund me account for his type not those yeyebrities they keep gifting cash.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tumbulum:
why don't you find the nearest mechanic shop and start learning.better late than never
I actually run a barbershop and I earn from it. I won't be able to run the shop and learn mechanic. Although I promise myself to work under a mechanic during my IT.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by abbiboy: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
The next innoson of his generation, building a skill and learning a trade...he shall reap his sweat.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
evergenuineshop:
I love this, his parents are wise.

All you saying "this is child abuse" are all ignoramus gangantuas.

Lionel Messi was enrolled in a football academy at age 4, c. Ronaldo, Neymar, mpape, and all started very early.

Go to China and see 5year olds in konfu temples.

Go to the US and see 5 year old already learning programming.

A child is learning engineering in Nigeria and you say is child abuse.

Their reasoning self tire me.

Michael was his age mate when he started dancing.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Collegelove: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

at 9 years old, you can't decide for yourself what to concentrate on.... perhaps, if there was an institution in place in all states in Nigeria and in most local govts in nigeria the same way gtbank and rccg are in every local govt that nurtures and pays decent salary to young talents someone could have recommended it to your parents or your parents themselves could have enrolled you...
You're right. My elder brother who would have probably done that for me was always at school. He attended a boarding school. He comes back once in a while.

I pray my future kids inherent my talent.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ogaonos:
nt mind pple supporting the boy practicing mechanic at DT age.there are alot of ignorant pple in nairaland I try to culture nt to reply such pple.is child abuse because is heavy work.that how a news I hear in alt during the lockdown where a child was given for apprenticeship at a welder shop.na so accident happen the boy feet got cut.the father was in pain pains asking for assistance on tv.

Adult do have accident too during work. It has nothing to do with age.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
helpee:
you think swimming is recreation to OYINBO? I am talking about people that took it very seriously with the hope their children will one day become Olympic hero. Go and ask Serena and Venus Williams. Their daddy put them on a hefty tennis playing schedule from tender ages. How many countries have you been to that you are making mouth about Nigerians? Are you not a Nigerian? Once they grant you one small visa you no go allow us hear word.

Nor mind am, he three months visa dey catch am. If he has really travel to other countries he ought to have seen their young gurus.

Asia countinent has the largest number of teenage billionaires spaning across all field, how old does he think they were when they started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today. / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.