Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful (61075 Views)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Trash.... privatize the transportation and railway system for business people to come on board. Business people can build our region all we need is proper government regulation. Soon once successive governments come after this regime this goes under and we're back to square one.

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by AnthonyAk(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
uptimumOne23:

You fit chop the shiit

God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
In 6 months this train will be a big mess

Nigerians hate maintaining things

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by donMIG(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerians go soon mess am up... Those ppl no get joy
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Depressed101: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:
Took a tour in the New Lagos to Ibadan Train and the experience was beautiful. Was like I was in a first class airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9J3YcWkHM
train is not a future... It's a basic means of transportation...
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Xenowerk4000(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Jaqenhghar: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:
Took a tour in the New Lagos to Ibadan Train and the experience was beautiful. Was like I was in a first class airplane.

I give it 6 months, you won't recognize the interior anymore. You'll think they transported chickens in it. The toilet will be out of order... permanently.
The train will start breaking down at intervals after 5 years
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Farki: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
We're getting there
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by yusluvad(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one!
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by nnamdi640: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
I jus give this train 3 years, you will fail to recognize it. I trust Nigeria my country, no proper maintenance.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by kolade560: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
symbianDON:
quite commendable...however, I hope good measures have been put in place to ensure due and timely maintenance.

calm.down
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by vickyoluchi: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
I don't know the reason why Southeast and South- South, their railway are not working talk more of their train. Oh lord come and save us o
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Reinaldo:

You people will not stop celebrating mediocrity. What is beautiful about this one in the year 2020. Smh.
Don't mind them, small Morocco they build high speed bullet proof trains we dey celebrate rubbish.
South Africa dey use normal high speed, we dey celebrate locomotive.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Eyeofemmanuel(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:

This would help alot of Nigerians,
But will it be properly maintained
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by AerialMapper: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is Nigeria...so yes...in 2020 we will still be celebrating locomotives when the world is moving to "bullet trains"
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by frog12: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
it go turn to SHIT HOUSE !

Jibsy203:
Give it two months and see how dirty cursed afonjas will dirty the train
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by RegalBeast: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Unfortunately, I always look at these bits of "progress" celebrated in Nigeria as mediocrity. Just like saying "UP NEPA" when the electricity comes. Now, before you think I'm shaming progress:

Here's an example: giving the masses bags of rice for Christmas VS setting up systems to begin educating students against corruption while making cleanliness and maintenance culture a MUST in society...which of these moves would you celebrate as a Nigerian?

Hint: many Nigerians would regard the second as "speaking grammar" but celebrate the first as sign of progress.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by legba1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jibsy203:
Give it two months and see how dirty cursed afonjas will dirty the train

I smell envy here okoro....i know u wish it's on nnewi-owerri- aba route....

Ywye fowl

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nigeriadondie: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lamasta:
Nice one we are making small progress
With train we should have had a long time ago and u say we are making progress. After 6 months we see what becomes of it
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by frog12: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
the PROBLEM with nigeira, if you FLY, plane go crash, you drive, ROBBER go attack. so where you fit go
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by UDUJ(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:

Trust Nigeria and zero maintenance culture. Just give it only 1 month of operation you wouldn't be able to enter those toilets.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by kingxsamz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Don't you just love Baba Buhari

More to come from where it came from

In 2020, and this is what you're praising your president for.
A neat train. When the country is in shambles.
You people love mediocrity so much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by BigBashiru: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Badabada:
One of the problems we have as a country is maintenance culture.

Come back after 2years to give us report of you using same service.

It's a black thing....
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by BigBashiru: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

Trust Nigeria and zero maintenance culture. Just give it only 1 month of operation you wouldn't be able to enter those toilets.

Blacks are cursed spiritually...... they can't maintain a train and they can't maintain any country....
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by BigBashiru: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

In 2020, and this is what you're praising your president for.
A neat train. When the country is in shambles.
You people love mediocrity so much. undecided

Black ppl can't run or maintain any civilised country.....
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Lamasta(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

With train we should have had a long time ago and u say we are making progress. After 6 months we see what becomes of it
Its the maintanance that matters
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
undecided undecided

@60 is it small progress expected from Giant of africa

stop praising Nonsense!

The Actual Funds Budgeted for that Project Can do x10 better than what you seeing but those Greedy, selfish Bastards wouldn't let it
What if they did not do this one and they divert the money at least they did something
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Gift96: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Harrykn:
Enh eh! Is that one from China?
I hope Nigerian can maintain it
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by felzokugo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Can it be maintained?? Rubbish shithole kontry
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by omoadeleye(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
OmoManU:

2500 is expensive to you right!

just this afternoon I took a public transport from ojota to the same ibadan and it costs 3k

i don't know how much is going to cost from Sango Ota to Ibadan
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by InvertedHammer: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
/
Everything new looks good.

Give it 2 years tops.

/
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by m140(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Offpoint1:
My joy is: NIGERIAN will ruined it in a period of a year or two and still blame government for lack of maintenance.

Government build substandard facilities, the citizens ruined the substandard facilities and then blamed the government for lack of maintenance. The circle continuous and nation remains where it was....

Funny people
You smart.
We should own up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.