Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? (1112 Views)

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? / The Easiest Way To Break Up With A TroubleSome Girl Friend / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by odinson1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:
Simp spotted.

A man who isn't in charge of his wife is a simp, period. Imagine a grown man with a penis coming to Nairaland to ask if he should report his wife to the police.

This is why I always tell men to train their women to fear and respect them, the way you'd train a kid or a dog.

A woman who fears and respects you will never do anything that will annoy you, let alone something that will make you react the way you are doing. If your wife respects you she won't act annoyingly jealous like she does, because she knows you aren't okay with it.

I'm not a supporter of marriage because it's hard to get out of, especially when you already have kids. I'd have advised this simp to leave his wife, but he is already married.

Hey simp, you've fuçked up already. A woman who has lost respect for you will find it hard to respect you unless you withdraw your attention when she messes up and condition her using this as punishment. No need for phsycial abuse. But as a married man how will you leave her and ignore her calls and texts for days and make her crave your attention when you sleep in the same room with her everyday?

Your case is a lost one.

Re: What is the best Way To Deal With A Troublesome Woman? by frozen70(f): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2020
miniziter:
We are in a era where the world frown against physically abusing women not minding what she is doing to the husband.
Am into a mobile money business which I started with my wife, why she was working with me, I do daily contribution for her since it will not make sense for her to be asking me of what she needs always but some months ago, she quit and started her own business. Before then, she never wanted any lady near me as a staff as she is fond of driving away as she is doing it out of jealous. And now the same issue is persisting. She accusing my girl of coming to work on Sundays after church (which I see as a relief). Yesterday that happened to be Christmas, she rain all sorts of curses on this girl to the extent of shedding tears. Now I don't want to loose this girl because its not easy to get someone ready to do our type of work because of insecurity. Also, it's not easy to train someone to the extent of leaving the work for them to do alone. If I get a tear gas and use it on her when next, have I abuse her? Will the law allow it? Should I inform the police about it as she is threatening the girl's life.

She is just being inconsiderate if actually you don't have anything doing with the girls and she is frustrating her

Warn her for the last time and watch her

If she disgraces any of your sales girls, return the disgrace back to her her
Worst case scenario, let her go and stay with her parents so that her parents will teach her how to mind her business

You have to take madness to correct nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? / Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) / Father's Day Should Be Banned, See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.