Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man (51531 Views)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Taye4j: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
mightyhazel:
yorubas do far worse,.. stop stereotyping.

condemn the crime and criminals..

and shut up

But they've never been caught. Stupid people.

Very soon, the whole world will see Igbos for who they truely are. They can sell their children because of money.

17 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Mitsurugi(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Bring it on show evidence Ndi-criminal, let see them, expose your brothers, Boko Haram commander and suppliers, let see the ndi-traffickers, you suppose to bury your head in shame, you shameless folks will till come out to defend crime, then use crime curse you?

Can you guys just shut up! What is this nonsense? Nigerians generally contribute to crime all over the world and its not restricted to ibos. Ibos just seem to be in the news because of their penchant and courage to travel "absolutely everywhere" even a shit hole. It's also their nature to manipulate themselves to head every business good or bad. He starts as a cleaner and ends up as MD. In truth most cartels are run by ibos who have other tribes working for them. Especially Yoruba who are fantastic with figures as "good accountants". Which tribe from Nigeria is responsible for stabbing incidents in London, Peckham most especially. Oga, terrorism, fraud, drugs, CORRUPTION is all on Nigerians collectively so instead of spewing trash let's see how some of us can redeem our country's image.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by elmodee7(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
mightyhazel:
drug retail olodo

U stupidity is unique. Retaining hard drugs on the street in a country like china,! I doubt if u have ever been to the airport. Mumu

15 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by olisaEze(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerian youths are dogged & enterprising, most Nairaland youths on the other hand are not so intelligent.
A thread on how to be careful on online business opportunities and so many cannot read past a name.
All Igbos are criminals! All Yorubas are saints from their mothers wombs! All Fulanis are peaceful and turn the other cheek when slapped! All other tribes/ethnicities in Nigeria have never had a criminal born from them, even their politicians are all hardworking saints except the Igbos!

Has that turned ur Sunday rice to manna? Clowns grin

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Kingdemu: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Another biafran man don useless this woman life.

6 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by payloader(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Our hard-working importers and exporters from the East, they never disappoint, they have plunder Nigeria image into the red Sea.
Yeah! Just as the northern leadership has plunged Nigeria into extreme poverty, forcing the already avaricious easterners into crimes, just so they can survive. But they are still better than the equally impoverished northern almajirai, who are hoodwinked into terrorism and banditry to survive their own wicked rulers. At least, an Igbo man will want to make money without killing people en masse, if it can be helped. Don't judge me in any way, because I'm not Igbo. I'm only stating the obvious.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by sesan85(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Come to Beijing and see your Yoruba and Benin brothers retailing stuff on the streets, the same way hawkers sell their wares in Nigeria.. I will take you around Salintun streets in Chaoyang district in Beijing were the million dollar drug business is almost the preserve of your Yoruba brothers since ions... You guys are totally obnoxious with your tribalism here.. Dare me; visit! Don't worry about hotel expenses, just come! I will take care of the rest..

Shut the Bleep up with your stupid lies, bloody liar! How come China hasn't arrested any of these so-called Yoruba drug dealers? Why are the only ones always in the news for drug peddling your blodas from the land of the rising scum?

13 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Perfectsouth(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Come to Beijing and see your Yoruba and Benin brothers retailing stuff on the streets, the same way hawkers sell their wares in Nigeria.. I will take you around Salintun streets in Chaoyang district in Beijing were the million dollar drug business is almost the preserve of your Yoruba brothers since ions... You guys are totally obnoxious with your tribalism here.. Dare me; visit! Don't worry about hotel expenses, just come! I will take care of the rest..
bros be calming down o, pardon their ignorance...
Crime is never attached to one tribe. overseas, they are seen as Nigerians and not igbo or yoruba..
The discrimination and hate abroad is on Nigerians not igbo or yoruba..
I hope some will get sense Las Las and stop this tribalism of a thing..

All the same egbon MI, broda MI, be calming down...
Like that money wey u Wan use take host tribalist, use am bless me wey no dey tribalistic..

About this your moniker, no tell me say na wetin I dey think o

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by MightySparrow: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
When Igbos eventually get Biafra, it will become the hard drug hub of Africa.

14 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by vaca1: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Bring it on show evidence Ndi-criminal, let see them, expose your brothers, Boko Haram commander and suppliers, let see the ndi-traffickers, you suppose to bury your head in shame, you shameless folks will till come out to defend crime, then use crime curse you?
Just dey argue nonsense. You want to exonerate your tribe and execute another. Hushkittens
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Badonasty(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
wow! so sad...see as the baStard just spoil people life....I'm sure the mumu go dey one village for east dey turn up now
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by mightyhazel: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Taye4j:

But they've never been caught. Stupid people.

Very soon, the whole world will see Igbos for who they truely are. They can sell their children because of money.
lol..sure

The world is an extension of lagos ibadan express lying media

why does the world not see the whole arewa as terrorists

or the whole southwwaste as ritualists and conmen

Daft ewedu logician..

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Taye4j: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
payloader:
Yeah! Just as the northern leadership has plunged Nigeria into extreme poverty, forcing the already avaricious easterners into crimes, just so they can survive. But they are still better than the equally impoverished northern almajirai, who are hoodwinked into terrorism and banditry to survive their own wicked rulers. At least, an Igbo man will want to make money without killing people en masse, if it can be helped. Don't judge me in any way, because I'm not Igbo. I'm only stating the obvious.

Stop spewing trash and use your God given brain for once !

Now, let's assume Nigeria is as bad as you have claimed and opportunities are far in between, going abroad should open better opportunities and give you a better reason to be a good citizen of your host country.

Reverse is the case for our Igbo brothers, even with opportunities flowing like a river, they'll still cut corners, it's in their DNA, always forgetting that "short cuts will always lead to deep cuts".

Foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by maak400: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Our hard-working importers and exporters from the East, they never disappoint, they have plunder Nigeria image into the red Sea.
See the way that drug dealing Igbo man just “kobalize” the Innocent woman. sad

4 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by victor2fresh(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Respect your elder, you imp!
You should be rolling in the mud as usual to say "good morning" to me right now but there you are telling me to "Stop saying nonsense"?? Are you sure you are a true omualabi? Thought you were all groomed to respect your elders!? Will you lie down and greet me!?!?
Dede no need to exchange bants with this wild dumbos, u should know that running mouth online and offline are what they're known for, they bark like untamed dogs but can't do shit. however the truth of the matter if I'm being fair and honest as an igbo man is that our people are EXTREMELY notorious for drug peddling, it didn't start today and i know you hate to admit it so bad, same way ndi ofe mmanu a' nile can't admit being flagrantly notable with skull mining(ogbu ishi na ogwu ego). hard truth sir!

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by sesan85(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

You should have quoted more.. There are many cases like that..., ofcourse including your Afonja stock. Just that you are good at removing the sand in another man's eyes but can't pull out the rabbits that burrow in your eyes...

The biggest image disasters for the Nigerian state over the last 50 years were the handiwork of these men.., and they're certainly not igbos.. Chew on that.

Again, shut the Bleep up! Invictus Obi and his fellow 77 Igbos are the "biggest image disasters" ever in the history of Nigeria. No ethnic group in Nigeria is free of criminals tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad, but that of your people is alarming and sickening. Almost every news of Nigerian criminals in Asia are your blodas. Why!? A video even circulated sometimes ago where Thailand or Indonesian authorities were asking why it was always Igbos being arrested for drugs in their country. Check up the video if you think I'm lying. Tell your blodas to take it easy with their ego mbute. Your people are the reason Nigerians are now being profiled in Asia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by JustCruise(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2020
elmodee7I really feel sorry for them. As for the drug dealing flat headed pig, I pray u die a horrific death.

I can tell you that your wouldn't be answered,all Afonja musicians keep singing and glorifying Yahoo and nobody says anything about it. Every Nigerian tribe are prevalent in one crime.

PS: People of Igbo extraction has done more good than harm to the country's image,yes a few people lost their way.

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Komu1048(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

That is what you people do. If Yoruba do any wrong, you will see the Yorubas will be the first to throw stone and condemn but if it's igbo that do any evil and they are condemn you will see igboa warriors coming out to defend their kinsmen. Evil is Evil no matter who perpetuated it. If there is any tribe that should bear the Nigeria name after segregation, it should be Igbos. They have drag this country into mud

12 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Most tribes in Nigeria are known for something bad, the I*bos no doubt are renowned for drug trafficking/internet fraud home&abroad, y*rubas renowned for skull mining/internet fraud, E*o renowned for internet fraud/prostitution, ij*ws cultism& violence, h*usa/Ful*ni renowned for terrorism& religious extremist. Etc

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Golan007: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

They're here.. Odua United! There's a good chance you're the same person with the buffoon that just ran away. You just changed jerseys? With that your Obasanjos face? Keep pushing my buttons! When you hit the right nerve, I will sure do some numbers on you lots. Hundreds of drug related crimes by your folks in London alone that seldom make the front page here even when the story is big.. It's Sunday, time dey! Go to Peckam and see how you guys turned it into the British Ajegunle.. If it's other ethnic groups that do what you guys do in London to Nigerias image, the blogosphere will be in perpetual meltdown.. You guys normalised drug trafficking in nigeria! Since the ,80s! Own it.. possess your possession...

Where in Peckham?

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by BigBrother9ja: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2020
She ALLOWED AN OSU PIG TO DEVEHROP HER

10 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by solofresh(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2020
This Igbo people are always disgracing Nigeria.
You will always find them doing drugs everywhere.
This is too bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by AfonjaMuslim: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2020
The number one source of Nigerians's bad image is scams and internet fraud, Yorubas contribute 98.7% of that.
It is because of Yorubas that websites like PayPal etc are not accessible from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2020
And tribalists took over the thread!
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jneutron4000: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Igbo man don kill this Lady with their greed. This Lady fit not get any idea say na drug the Igbo guy give her to transport. Igbo evil people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by BigBrother9ja: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Or deh developer

Get a life
Stop being stooo peed

You guys are a total disgrace to this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Paretomaster1(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Chibuzor Onwuka, e no go better for you...

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by focus7: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Chibuzor Owunka jus ends the lives of some people for his greed in his quest to an Igbo billionaire. Only God knows how many lives have been wasted by him and others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by BigBrother9ja: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

You should have quoted more.. There are many cases like that..., ofcourse including your Afonja stock. Just that you are good at removing the sand in another man's eyes but can't pull out the rabbits that burrow in your eyes...

The biggest image disasters for the Nigerian state over the last 50 years were the handiwork of these men.., and they're certainly not igbos.. Chew on that.

Lol
Why are OSU pigs not quoting invictus Obi?

Yẹyẹ

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.