Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man (51528 Views)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by salford1: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
MBA or ICAN for non-accounting graduate in financial sector (firs, BOI, afdb) which one should he go for?
MBA, but most importantly, get work experience.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Misterdhee1(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The number one source of Nigerians's bad image is scams and internet fraud, Yorubas contribute 98.7% of that.
It is because of Yorubas that websites like PayPal etc are not accessible from Nigeria
You're either ignorantly stupid or intentionally mischievous. No tribe in the whole of South doesn't have representation in internet fraud crimes. Go to Edo state, and see what's up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jneutron4000: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Samakus:

How can you offer such an incentive to an Afonja? You know that they're usually cowardly. There's no way he will leave Ewedu and venture out of his comfort zone. Ngwanu, give nwannaa the offer. My pm awaits
[/s]Ode, do you think we Yorubas even love the fact that some Yorubas are travelling out of Yoruba land in search for greener pastures?? By God's grace we would make Yoruba land great so that our people will stop travelling out for survival. Do you see Germans, Dutch, Americans, Canadians, Norwegians etc, travelling out of their respective countries in search for better life like you miserable Nigerians do. Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by imagrg(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians are heartless especially where it concerns acquiring so much money.
Later they would start blaming the President. Nigerians are actually their own problem!

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by AfonjaMuslim: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You're either ignorantly stupid or intentionally mischievous. No tribe in the whole of South doesn't have representation in internet fraud crimes. Go to Edo state, and see what's up.
98.7% of internet fraudsters are Yorubas and internet fraud is the major source of Nigerian's bad image.
An average American can mention 10 countries known for drugs without mentioning Nigeria, but that same person cannot mention 2 countries known for internet fraud without mentioning Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Almunjid(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Wasn't arguing with you. I don't argue with psychopaths. Obviously you wanted everyone reading to believe that your worsening image problems outside nigeria was caused by the igbos and I had to bring you down to earth! The only reason every passenger is treated like a criminal today at every check-in point in every airport is because of the new rules introduced after your fellow countryman wore a bomb like abanté just to kill for hiis Allah. Hes not igbo! Nigeria is considered a terrorist enclave because of Shekau and his minions and they're certainly not igbos! But your type will scanvage every part of the web for any Igbo criminal and then drop the post here hoping that your favorite mod will push it to the front page for another round of Igbo bashing fest. .. Research on your fellow Yoruba criminals too and stop desperately trying to paint a group evil because of your base thinking..

And yes! Whatever I told you about Salintun is the fact! Known that area since 2003! Don't take my words for it, ask a fellow Afonja living in BJ... My offer still stands tho.. you need to travel more to "open your heart".., I'm ready to help, jokes apart!
Ur lengthy comments lack substance, the topic is about Drugs and igbos. No any level headed man would dispute the fact that majority of igbo (traveling out of naija) are mainly into drug trafficking.
The best u can do is to exonerate urself from the crime, at least we know that all igbos are not drug traffickers but majority of them outside Nigeria are. Denying or arguing over a fact makes one looks stupid.
It's like a northerner trying to deny that the majority of terrorists are not from the north. All drug traffickers are igbos but not all igbos are drug traffickers. Similarly, all terrorists are northerners but not all northerners are terrorists.

Peace!

9 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ever8090: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Wasn't arguing with you. I don't argue with psychopaths. Obviously you wanted everyone reading to believe that your worsening image problems outside nigeria was caused by the igbos and I had to bring you down to earth! The only reason every passenger is treated like a criminal today at every check-in point in every airport is because of the new rules introduced after your fellow countryman wore a bomb like abanté just to kill for hiis Allah. Hes not igbo! Nigeria is considered a terrorist enclave because of Shekau and his minions and they're certainly not igbos! But your type will scanvage every part of the web for any Igbo criminal and then drop the post here hoping that your favorite mod will push it to the front page for another round of Igbo bashing fest. .. Research on your fellow Yoruba criminals too and stop desperately trying to paint a group evil because of your base thinking..

And yes! Whatever I told you about Salintun is the fact! Known that area since 2003! Don't take my words for it, ask a fellow Afonja living in BJ... My offer still stands tho.. you need to travel more to "open your heart".., I'm ready to help, jokes apart!
bross,..ehhnn..joke apart the guy finish you..

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by AfonjaMuslim: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigeria is world number one in scamming, all thanks to Yorubas. You will not find Nigeria in top 20 when it comes to drugs. So who is spoiling Nigeria's image?
https://www.wonderslist.com/countries-highest-number-scammers/

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Pimine: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Taye4j:

Stop spewing trash and use your God given brain for once !

Now, let's assume Nigeria is as bad as you have claimed and opportunities are far in between, going abroad should open better opportunities and give you a better reason to be a good citizen of your host country.

Reverse is the case for our Igbo brothers, even with opportunities flowing like a river, they'll still cut corners, it's in their DNA, always forgetting that "short cuts will always lead to deep cuts".

Foolish people.
Aswearugaaad

That line was absolutely unnecessary but seeing as you're an irredeemable idiot, I'll let you off the hook. Daft pillock.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by UnimkeAk(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

They're here.. Odua United! There's a good chance you're the same person with the buffoon that just ran away. You just changed jerseys? With that your Obasanjos face? Keep pushing my buttons! When you hit the right nerve, I will sure do some numbers on you lots. Hundreds of drug related crimes by your folks in London alone that seldom make the front page here even when the story is big.. It's Sunday, time dey! Go to Peckam and see how you guys turned it into the British Ajegunle.. If it's other ethnic groups that do what you guys do in London to Nigerias image, the blogosphere will be in perpetual meltdown.. You guys normalised drug trafficking in nigeria! Since the ,80s! Own it.. possess your possession...

Bro give it a rest, asides terrorism
Igbo as a tribe are th ones giving Nigeria a bad name , next to yoruba, even the Yahoo , una do am pass...
Just facts , you guys should change abeg

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Come to Beijing and see your Yoruba and Benin brothers retailing stuff on the streets, the same way hawkers sell their wares in Nigeria.. I will take you around Salintun streets in Chaoyang district in Beijing were the million dollar drug business is almost the preserve of your Yoruba brothers since ions... You guys are totally obnoxious with your tribalism here.. Dare me; visit! Don't worry about hotel expenses, just come! I will take care of the rest..
you will take care of someone you hate online?? you must be a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2020
The rich ruling class has used tribalism, a primitive caveman instinct, to their advantage since the beginning of time. They use it to divide and conquer us. They drive wedges between us peasants and make us fight each other, so we won’t rise up against our rulers and fight them.

You can observe the same old trick everywhere in America today: Red states and blue states are fighting. Christians and Muslims are fighting. Men and women are fighting. Baby Boomers and Millennials are fighting. Black people and white people are fighting.

That doesn’t just happen all by itself. There are always voices instigating these fights. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Misterdhee1(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
98.7% of internet fraudsters are Yorubas and internet fraud is the major source of Nigerian's bad image.
An average American can mention 10 countries known for drugs without mentioning Nigeria, but that same person cannot mention 2 countries known for internet fraud without mentioning Nigeria
LOL, so in your crude mind, America is the only destination for drug trafficking? It's no point arguing with you sha, your flat head won't allow you comprehend basic points.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Another new milestone. Soon, Nigerians will be the most hated set of people on earth, and the rest of the world will make a wall around Nigeria to keep Nigerians in.

But those who won't listen, won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nightalan: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

This coming from a person who sees Hushcobar Tinubu as his Lord and personal savior? The nerve! You're egging me on to go get some headline news of your folks doing it and then paste 100 examples here? I won't bite... Nigerians know those that glamorourized drug trafficking...You can only think only igbos push drugs or do Yahoo more if you get all your news from nairaland...
You're very daft, just shut the fvck up already and stop running in circles. Flatheaded drug-pushing diots.

3 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by NkemChukwudi: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Doradorwa:
The rich ruling class has used tribalism, a primitive caveman instinct, to their advantage since the beginning of time. They use it to divide and conquer us. They drive wedges between us peasants and make us fight each other, so we won’t rise up against our rulers and fight them.

You can observe the same old trick everywhere in America today: Red states and blue states are fighting. Christians and Muslims are fighting. Men and women are fighting. Baby Boomers and Millennials are fighting. Black people and white people are fighting.

That doesn’t just happen all by itself. There are always voices instigating these fights. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Igbo man, shut up and face the topic

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Igbo man, shut up and face the topic
A tribal mind is a troubled mind
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
azzima:
BUT Dude is talking about how biafrans dominate the drugs business all over Earth and Pluto....you are here showing mutallab( Hausa terrorist) , the other British - Nigerian terrorist and hush puppy?? He was talking about DRUGS!!!!

Their brains are not designed to hold logical argument for long, they will always deviate, I was surprised when I saw Mutalab pictures, that is a sign that the other guy is doing a good job on him and he is getting desperate.

4 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

They're here.. Odua United! There's a good chance you're the same person with the buffoon that just ran away. You just changed jerseys? With that your Obasanjos face? Keep pushing my buttons! When you hit the right nerve, I will sure do some numbers on you lots. Hundreds of drug related crimes by your folks in London alone that seldom make the front page here even when the story is big.. It's Sunday, time dey! Go to Peckam and see how you guys turned it into the British Ajegunle.. If it's other ethnic groups that do what you guys do in London to Nigerias image, the blogosphere will be in perpetual meltdown.. You guys normalised drug trafficking in nigeria! Since the ,80s! Own it.. possess your possession...

Guy keep that your dirty mouth shut for once!

You should be ashamed. You are so shameless that you are protecting a known fact. Something known world wide.
There are some Igbos I have respect for. They know this menace is a fact about their brothers and they admit it.
Naija is one. I love Igbos but to deny the fact that your tribe is not the one denting our image is evil.

I have not been out of Africa but I have traveled wide within Africa. And I can tell you that all the countries I have been to, Igbos are the ones dealing in drugs. At least 99% of Nigerian drug dealers are Igbo. Gambia, Senegal, Mali, South Africa etc.
In Mali they are the ones bringing girls in on the pretext of taking them to Europe. When they get there they use them as Prostitutes. Go make your findings.

You must be a grug pusher yourself. It shows in all your response to ppls comments.
Change your evil ways and shut the fckk up.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Harrykn:
She'll be used to process beef

Extremely tasteless. This is the same type of insensitivity that put her in this position in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by daleehat: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Come to Beijing and see your Yoruba and Benin brothers retailing stuff on the streets, the same way hawkers sell their wares in Nigeria.. I will take you around Salintun streets in Chaoyang district in Beijing were the million dollar drug business is almost the preserve of your Yoruba brothers since ions... You guys are totally obnoxious with your tribalism here.. Dare me; visit! Don't worry about hotel expenses, just come! I will take care of the rest..
Sharraaappp.... you can't defend this one the entire world knows that Igbo and drug peddling is like Peter and Paul

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

How can you offer such an incentive to an Afonja? You know that they're usually cowardly. There's no way he will leave Ewedu and venture out of his comfort zone. Ngwanu, give nwannaa the offer. My pm awaits
lol
see Hulk Hogan
and when he filled your bag with many kg of cocaine and you are caught by the Chinese authorities, thrown into jail for the rest of your life, then you will know that common sense is better than the "aggravated false bravery" you and your kinsmen show every time.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nwaotu10(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Igbos are drug pushers.

Yorubas are scammers!

Hausa/Fulani are terrorists!

Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Crayfish09: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

This deranged man has a problem with reality. I am a regular traveler and I have never been delayed on the grounds of terrorism but drug trafficking (igbos god-given business)? Its another story. Once you are a Nigerian, you are a suspected drug pusher because these cursed inyamuri criminals

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2020
salford1:

MBA, but most importantly, get work experience.
okay thanks a bunch
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The number one source of Nigerians's bad image is scams and internet fraud, Yorubas contribute 98.7% of that.
It is because of Yorubas that websites like PayPal etc are not accessible from Nigeria
lol
As usual very predictable, but the FBI 80 list were 90℅ Igbos, mr Man!! there is no crime alien to an Igbo man because he is a natural embodiment of crime, when money is involved he acts before he thinks.

6 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Studyinchina200(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Liar.

I live in China.

owobokiri:

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
goodheart02:

My friend shut the fucck up and listen to what he said instead of ranting like a rat in menses. What he told u is plain truth. Every tribe is guilty of this, so stop being tribalistic. Go to Cambodia and see Benin boys hustling crystal meth. Go to Brazil and see the Yorubas and Warri boys. You stay here in your ghetto apartment, typing rubbish from your termite infested bed.

Sometimes I wonder what u guys gain from tribal e-war. Idiots!!

No one says only Igbos do drugs in naija. Saying that is lying.
But 99% of naija drug dealers are Igbo. That remains an undisputable fact.

Truth hurts anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by wildikeman(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2020
The poster is a tribalism. He goes about looking for how to slander Ibo people's name. Look at all his posts. The only one he posted about the Yoruba was of a positive one. Uncle philipoinzagi..... Go and look for more drug related Ibo smugglers. I know you for what you are now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.