Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man (51535 Views)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Stupidity may be the problem. Remember the saying that "all dog dey chop see, na the one dem see am for im mouth dem hold.

I am not a carrier. But you can show us how your people do theirs safely.

Yorubas and other tribes do it too but before you see 1 Yoruba,you would have seen 1000 Igbos.A white man,Prof Ellis had to write a book on the criminality of the Igbos ala drugs.
He traced the Igbos even up to their villages.It is online..
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by bepositive11: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
elmodee7:

Pls don't justifying criminality , he was not forced into a life of crime he made is choice and he has to face the consequences of his choices.

I'm not justifying criminality. Crime is never ok. I'm just saying that we have no right to wish death upon them. We were lucky to be brought up in good homes and to not have to turn to crimes to survive. Not everyone is that fortunate. Why aren't you a criminal? Have you ever thought about why people become criminals? More often than not, it's because they see that as the only way to survive. Instead of wishing death upon them, we should provide helpful resources to the unfortunate youths vulnerable to becoming criminals.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Tolexandre: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

This coming from a person who sees Hushcobar Tinubu as his Lord and personal savior? The nerve! You're egging me on to go get some headline news of your folks doing it and then paste 100 examples here? I won't bite... Nigerians know those that glamorourized drug trafficking...You can only think only igbos push drugs or do Yahoo more if you get all your news from nairaland...
He is right you know. Remember he said 99% no 100%. Its sad to hear but its true angry
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

"Igbos exported skull mining to the SW". Hahahahahahaha. Who knows how old you were in the days of otokoto. I know that as usual the story was handed down to you by your elders.

Going by your comment one can safely say that the southwesterners perfected skull mining. Took over. Made it the major source of livelihood and started the exportation nationwide and worldwide. Ordinary home southwest home videos we cannot watch peacefully without seeing how money rituals are perpetrated
Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear and follow the Igbos back to its origin.Your richest,most agile and the most criminally minded have all sought succor to the SW.They brought along their skull mining culture too.
Remove Igbos from SW and criminality will be greatly minimized.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Snakedoctor1: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

There is a particular MOD that pushes every thread that has an Igbo person involved in drugs and related crimes in Asia straight to the front page. Very weird characters! To most igbos here, it's nothing. Infact, some Igbos feel that these acts are mainly dominated by igbos based on entrenched narratives peddled by the restless owambe press. I have lived in and out of Asia almost 20 years, I can tell you that apart from India and southern China (Guangzhou), them Yorubas and Benin guys are active as the Igbo guys. Malaysia? Bangkok? Dubai? Doha? HK? The MOD and his evil crew know what they're doing; basically trying to pin everything bad with nigeria on the Igbos, especially in the eyes of the reading foreigners visiting sites like this. ..
I have once read the riot act to the mods of this forum over the systematic vituperations and odium stylishly hauled at the image of the Igbo people through the way some criminal acts are reported in this platform. I actually was looking for the particular message I sent to this effect (I think it was banned cos I went harder, hence the need for using the present moniker). I am a journaliist and know much about stereotyping and ways to avoid it in reporting, yet the message will be excellently conveyed. Better still, you could ban name calling and hate messages in manifest ways not just writing it at a corner of the website and then push the sensational news, sit back and enjoy the drama.
It is disheartening that this forum has degenerated to a mudslinging ground when there are so much in the world to educate and unite us. Crime and criminality is a common enemy to a people and not peruliar to a section as we often make it seem, thus exculpating the people that stir the polity and chase our youths to exile in search of survival. We are not justifying crime in any way and neither are we saying there is an excuse to crinality but, sterotyping crime and criminality will make us ignore the salient areas we should advert our minds for formidable solution.
It will shock you to know that I am not an Igbo man but I have spent ample time in the East to discover that we all have just one common enemy in Nigeria : bad leadership. The man I quoted his statements above has written so much about Singapore and there is one striking thing he said: A syngaporean has no reason to sorjourn abroad in search of livelihood. It is the work of sound leadership; rest on Linquanyoo (I do not have time to check the correct spelling on google sorry) but thats a visionary leader.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

You should have quoted more.. There are many cases like that..., ofcourse including your Afonja stock. Just that you are good at removing the sand in another man's eyes but can't pull out the rabbits that burrow in your eyes...

The biggest image disasters for the Nigerian state over the last 50 years were the handiwork of these men.., and they're certainly not igbos.. Chew on that.

Your brothers are also developing Bangkok.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Germi9: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
love dont cost a thing...it actually does
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by elmodee7(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
bepositive11:

I'm not justifying criminality. Crime is never ok. I'm just saying that we have no right to wish death upon them. We were lucky to be brought up in good homes and to not have to turn to crimes to survive. Not everyone is that fortunate. Why aren't you a criminal? Have you ever thought about why people become criminals? More often than not, it's because they see that as the only way to survive. Instead of wishing death upon them, we should provide helpful resources to the unfortunate youths vulnerable to becoming criminals.

Death is the consequence of his crime and
he Mustt face it. He knew if those ladies were caught the would likely be facing the death penalty that is pure evil
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Soissons:
Why are Nigerians so heartless? This part of the world people literally turn into beasts whenever money is the issue.

Why?

Igbo Amaka, they are heartless and can do anything for money. So sad that the woman will face this. This is not the first an Igbo man will do this one did same to and English woman who spent 8yrs in Peruvian jail. It was shown on BBC Bang up abroad.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

STFU.....the monkeys from the East end are known to use their mothers for rituals

Hahahahahahaha. And the silly dogs from the southwest use members of their family, irrespective of status for rituals and sacrifices. Or have you forgotten?
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahaha. And the silly dogs from the southwest use members of their family, irrespective of status for rituals and sacrifices. Or have you forgotten?

Cope
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Yorubas and other tribes do it too but before you see 1 Yoruba,you would have seen 1000 Igbos.A white man,Prof Ellis had to write a book on the criminality of the Igbos ala drugs.
He traced the Igbos even up to their villages.It is online..

Oh so you finally admit that at least one Yoruba does the same thing. Why then all the wahala? But like I commented earlier your people package masterfully. And when they are caught they also cover up masterfully.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear and follow the Igbos back to its origin.Your richest,most agile and the most criminally minded have all sought succor to the SW.They brought along their skull mining culture too.
Remove Igbos from SW and criminality will be greatly minimized.

So now that your people have discovered the secrets of using fellow humans to get rich quick, how can you take away the technology from them when the Igbos leave? Now that your people are champions of them game how can you help them?

"A woman teamed up with her son and a native doctor to cook the flesh of the boy's pregnant undergraduate girlfriend and eat, in the bid to make quick money". So tay your people even eat human flesh. Na waoh!
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Justdogood683:

You are an irredeemable liar. When did AbdulMutallab in your picture became a Yoruba?

By the way we were talking about drugs which you claimed the Yorubas are dominating in China but when I showed you every evidence to show that the Igbos are 99% the drug pushers in Asia you backtracked and started derailing the thread with rubbish pictures.

Do you even know on the 80 FBI most wanted list released a while back that the Igbos alone constitute almost 80% on that list?

See crimes and Yeebos are inseparable, no one can take the glory of crime from them.
yotubas are leading in cyber related crime, they have messed up Nigeria image,
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

So now that your people have discovered the secrets of using fellow humans to get rich quick, how can you take away the technology from them when the Igbos leave? Now that your people are champions of them game how can you help them?

"A woman teamed up with her son and a native doctor to cook the flesh of the boy's pregnant undergraduate girlfriend and eat, in the bid to make quick money". So tay your people even eat human flesh. Na waoh!
Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear and follow the Igbos back to its origin.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Odoogu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
Wahala be like bicycle.

E no need fuel to start
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Slurity(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Twutin:
Fake news
You must be Chibuzor

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear and follow the Igbos back to its origin.

Bros so you mean that the you will abandon the idea of getting rich quick? If the Igbos leave and take their properties along, how can you develop your cities and villages again?
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Bros so you mean that the you will abandon the idea of getting rich quick? If the Igbos leave and take their properties along, how can you develop your cities and villages again?
lol

Are you talking about the poverty stricken Igbos
from Igboland or some other people?

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
jagorinho:

tapping resources? no, you are leaving in droves because your region is a hell hole!! please remind me the poverty capital of the south?
who is hustling for Igbo gene? nobody wants to taint his gene with criminality, if your brain is working well, you will know your girls are the cheapest out of all stocks in the black race, anybody with some cash to throw around will get himself one no matter his background.

Lagos is a no man's land and your uncles were deported back to Anambra by fashola for constituting nuisance, you should be worried about Enugu that once had a Fulani as a Mayor.

I know you are typing from one slum in Lagos, but I know you prefer to be in jail in Lagos than returning to your dungeon in Abia state.

How many people are with cash to throw around from your enclave? cheesy

Yet Davido is crawling at Chioma's feet
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Your argument is weak just like your dad's eraction

Brother, he used it to birth me. I can see your brown roof from here cheesy cheesy
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by KAM3KAZI: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Once again I am disgusted by the citizens of +234
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Fantasticcc: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/24/singaporean-woman-faces-death-firing-squad-china-transporting-drugs-nigerian-man
this tribalistic bigot, that's the only thing you know how to do..keep digging out bad news about Igbo's ......
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:
lol

Are you talking about the poverty stricken Igbos
from Igboland or some other people?

Yes. Those who used their "poverty" to teach you skull mining, according to you, which you have permanently clung to and still struggle to deal with the abject poverty in your own lands. What can you do without them?

Even your people have made "eba Ibo and egusi" their favourite delicacy.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by owobokiri(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
LegendHero:

You even have time for the liar Owobokiri.

I can smell the lies from his statement coz he’s just looking for a diversionary tactics by claiming some audio Yoruba drug traffickers in China.

He would have learnt from this thread to shut up next time coz his psyche would have been damaged by the pummeling he got on this thread.
Next thread, I will give you an endless expose of how your type imported the drug trafficking culture into this hapless country. . Wasn't interested in the back and forth on this thread cos I'm enjoying my holidays. Since I have noticed you guys are desperate to paint the Igbo as criminals before foreigners, I will now torment you guys with facts here going forward. . Hang in there...
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

I have once read the riot act to the mods of this forum over the systematic vituperations and odium stylishly hauled at the image of the Igbo people through the way some criminal acts are reported in this platform. I actually was looking for the particular message I sent to this effect (I think it was banned cos I went harder, hence the need for using the present moniker). I am a journaliist and know much about stereotyping and ways to avoid it in reporting, yet the message will be excellently conveyed. Better still, you could ban name calling and hate messages in manifest ways not just writing it at a corner of the website and then push the sensational news, sit back and enjoy the drama.
It is disheartening that this forum has degenerated to a mudslinging ground when there are so much in the world to educate and unite us. Crime and criminality is a common enemy to a people and not peruliar to a section as we often make it seem, thus exculpating the people that stir the polity and chase our youths to exile in search of survival. We are not justifying crime in any way and neither are we saying there is an excuse to crinality but, sterotyping crime and criminality will make us ignore the salient areas we should advert our minds for formidable solution.
It will shock you to know that I am not an Igbo man but I have spent ample time in the East to discover that we all have just one common enemy in Nigeria : bad leadership. The man I quoted his statements above has written so much about Singapore and there is one striking thing he said: A syngaporean has no reason to sorjourn abroad in search of livelihood. It is the work of sound leadership; rest on Linquanyoo (I do not have time to check the correct spelling on google sorry) but thats a visionary leader.

You Igbos are hypocrites.

Have you ever written to the mods to stop the Igbos from stereotyping the whole Fulanis by insulting them daily?

Have you ever written to the mods to stop you Igbos from calling the Hausas several names daily like Almajiri, Illiterates, and etc?

Have you ever sent a message to the mods to sensor the news of crimes from the North on front page daily?

In as much as your brothers continue to indulge in drug trafficking, it is the duty of a journalist to air it because that might be the required solution where people in power take a step further to curb the crime.

Moreso most of these news were being reported by the originating countries so whether Nairaland report it or not, our name is being destroyed around the world.

Stop crime and stop trying to condone it systematically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by LegendHero(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

Next thread, I will lgive you an endless expose of how your type imported the drug trafficking culture into the his hapless country. . Wasn't interested in the back and forth on this thread cos I'm enjoying my holidays. Since I have noticed you guys are desperate to paint the Igbo as criminals before foreigners, I will now torment you guys with facts here going forward. . Hang in there.?

Not that we are painting Igbos as criminals, we ALL know they are criminals already so what we are doing is just stating the obvious.

My only advise for you is not to engage further in things that will damage your psyche because you can’t defend Igbo criminality.

You can see that your kinsmen left you to your fate because they know that you are fighting a lost battle.

Give it up and instead of being defensive, go to your villages and convey a community meeting to sensitize your people on the need to stop trafficking drugs.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

How many people are with cash to throw around from your enclave? cheesy

Yet Davido is crawling at Chioma's feet

I underestimated your stupidity, it would be a disaster if you are above 30 years.
I know shamelessness runs in your people's blood that is why you do not find it wrong for davido to impregnate chioma while the wedding date remains inconclusive.

Chioma is just an addition to his harem of baby mamas, nothing spectacular. Just like Ned, Davido will add another to his ranks again, the joke is on you who thinks Davido is crawling at chioma's feet instead of you to rebuke her for turning to " Mario" in the house of someone that failed to cover her dignity as a woman.

About your question, no body buys what is free, your women are cheap, Davido is just plain stupid buying salt with huge money, if you have travelled far and wide, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by owobokiri(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Not that we are painting Igbos as criminals, we ALL know they are criminals already so what we are doing is just stating the obvious.

My only advise for you is not to engage further in things that will damage your psyche because you can’t defend Igbo criminality.

You can see that your kinsmen left you to your fate because they know that you are fighting a lost battle.

Give it up and instead of being defensive, go to your villages and convey a community meeting to sensitize your people on the need to stop trafficking drugs.

We will ALL state the obvious together.. Just don't go crying to your brothers the mods as usual..
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

Brother, he used it to birth me. I can see your brown roof from here cheesy cheesy

FVCK OFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.