Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man (51534 Views)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by LegendHero(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

We will ALL state the obvious together.. Just don't go crying to your brothers the mods as usual..

Lol.

Me cry to the mods when I’ve always used people like you as lunch everytime.

Even your fellow kinsmen with superior brainpower cannot say I will cry to the mods let alone someone your level.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Omoslim26: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

I have once read the riot act to the mods of this forum over the systematic vituperations and odium stylishly hauled at the image of the Igbo people through the way some criminal acts are reported in this platform. I actually was looking for the particular message I sent to this effect (I think it was banned cos I went harder, hence the need for using the present moniker). I am a journaliist and know much about stereotyping and ways to avoid it in reporting, yet the message will be excellently conveyed. Better still, you could ban name calling and hate messages in manifest ways not just writing it at a corner of the website and then push the sensational news, sit back and enjoy the drama.
It is disheartening that this forum has degenerated to a mudslinging ground when there are so much in the world to educate and unite us. Crime and criminality is a common enemy to a people and not peruliar to a section as we often make it seem, thus exculpating the people that stir the polity and chase our youths to exile in search of survival. We are not justifying crime in any way and neither are we saying there is an excuse to crinality but, sterotyping crime and criminality will make us ignore the salient areas we should advert our minds for formidable solution.
It will shock you to know that I am not an Igbo man but I have spent ample time in the East to discover that we all have just one common enemy in Nigeria : bad leadership. The man I quoted his statements above has written so much about Singapore and there is one striking thing he said: A syngaporean has no reason to sorjourn abroad in search of livelihood. It is the work of sound leadership; rest on Linquanyoo (I do not have time to check the correct spelling on google sorry) but thats a visionary leader.

Guy it's no news that this forum now harbours the highest level of stupid people who have no future and hope for tomorrow they only rely on doing bigotry on nairaland to whirl away time thinking it will help them forget their poverty strickened frustrated hungry life
but what they do not know is that they are stylishly signing an agreement with poverty

just see how the animals are doing everything to prove that one tribe is better and masturbating on tribal bigotry as if their life depends on it

shameless never do well bunch of scallywags and hopeless ragamofins
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Yes. Those who used their "poverty" to teach you skull mining, according to you, which you have permanently clung to and still struggle to deal with the abject poverty in your own lands. What can you do without them?

Even your people have made "eba Ibo and egusi" their favourite delicacy.

Igbo people skull mining is second to none and it happens daily in your baby factories strewn all over Nigeria.Babies and infants are daily been skull mined and even eaten.

Secondly you have hallucinations just like your ancestors...

Biafra has the best army in Africa- Runaway Coward Ojuku.

We developed Indonesia- World bank acclaimed Poverty Stricken Igbos grin
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Philipponzaghi: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fantasticcc:
this tribalistic bigot, that's the only thing you know how to do..keep digging out bad news about Igbo's ......

That’s because Igbos are criminals.

Below is another drug news today. Can you see now that your people are criminals?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/26/two-nigerians-arrested-india-drugs-worth-n52m
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/24/singaporean-woman-faces-death-firing-squad-china-transporting-drugs-nigerian-man

No wonder. Whenever any movie or series want to talk about a drug dealer, they always say Nigerian, when they want to talk about a scammer, they say Nigerian Prince.

These guys just cant stop tarnishing our image.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Komu1048(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lies. Your hatred for igbos can't even be disguised. Yorubas call out evil of their own. Indeed.Continue deciving gullible people like yourself

Alabosi

U c your life? Where in my statement did you come to the conclusion that I hate Igbos. You need to condemn your people too.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by owobokiri(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol.

Me cry to the mods when I’ve always used people like you as lunch everytime.

Even your fellow kinsmen with superior brainpower cannot say I will cry to the mods let alone someone your level.
Inûkwaa...
Afonja and his machine gun mouth...
Ratatatataaaa

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
jagorinho:

I [s]underestimated your stupidity, it would be a disaster if you are above 30 years.
I know shamelessness runs in your people's blood that is why you do not find it wrong for davido to impregnate chioma while the wedding date remains inconclusive.

Chioma is just an addition to his harem of baby mamas, nothing spectacular. Just like Ned, Davido will add another to his ranks again, the joke is on you who thinks Davido is crawling at chioma's feet instead of you to rebuke her for turning to " Mario" in the house of someone that failed to cover her dignity as a woman.

About your question, no body buys what is free, your women are cheap, Davido is just plain stupid buying salt with huge money, if you have travelled far and wide, you will understand.[/s]

Loads of crap. I have dignified your brown roof-affected vituperations with my revered responses. Now, run along onye ofe. I have paper to chase
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

Loads of crap. I have dignified your brown roof-affected vituperations with my revered responses. Now, run along onye ofe. I have paper to chase

The fact you are still cancelling post shows your brain is working on sub zero mode.
lol!! This comedian called his responses revered? A below average JSS 2 student would have a better submission than the trash you have been posting since.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Igbo people skull mining is second to none and it happens daily in your baby factories strewn all over Nigeria.Babies and infants are daily been skull mined and even eaten.

Secondly you have hallucinations just like your ancestors...

Biafra has the best army in Africa- Runaway Coward Ojuku.

We developed Indonesia- World bank acclaimed Poverty Stricken Igbos grin

"Skull mining second to none". Do you truly believe yourself? That's what we are talking about, how your people copied and exported it.

"Poverty"? They say "person wey no go another person papa farm go say na im papa own big pass". Do not forget all your abules. They wreak of abject poverty. Because you have never travelled out of your immediate community to other areas, you"ll not know how much more civilized those area are than yours.

"Babies eaten". But a woman collided with her son and a native doctor to eat a young lady in your land. Do not forget that it's a daily occurrence.

June 12 nko? Maybe you were a baby then. Your messiah ran away at a point.

"Hallucinations". That's why you and your people have sleepless nights over Igbo matters...have you not noticed?

"We developed Indonesia"? No. We developed the southwest, that's why people like you enjoy what you enjoy today.

"Poverty stricken Igbos". No. It's the other way round. Poverty stricken Yorubas. That's why you and your ladies easily find joy in the hands of Igbo boys begging for daily bread.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

"Skull mining second to none". Do you truly believe yourself? That's what we are talking about, how your people copied and exported it.

"Poverty"? They say "person wey no go another person papa farm go say na im papa own big pass". Do not forget all your abules. They wreak of abject poverty. Because you have never travelled out of your immediate community to other areas, you"ll not know how much more civilized those area are than yours.

"Babies eaten". But a woman collided with her son and a native doctor to eat a young lady in your land. Do not forget that it's a daily occurrence.

June 12 nko? Maybe you were a baby then. Your messiah ran away at a point.

"Hallucinations". That's why you and your people have sleepless nights over Igbo matters...have you not noticed?

"We developed Indonesia"? No. We developed the southwest, that's why people like you enjoy what you enjoy today.

"Poverty stricken Igbos". No. It's the other way round. Poverty stricken Yorubas. That's why you and your ladies easily find joy in the hands of Igbo boys begging for daily bread.

Hallucinating again.
Everybody knows what goes on in your hundreds of baby factories you have so save us the story.

Secondly,it is the grace of God.Yoruba remains the richest tribe not only in Nigeria but Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

That thread above really dealt a lot of blow to your mumuness that you own businesses in the SW.Yorubas and a few foreigners own most of the biz in Nigeria.The truth is that most Igbos are Petty traders. This is the reason they cannot survive without the FG feeding bottle

These are a few Yoruba billionaires and business owners...

If you are told to give Igbo business owners now....we know all of them because you have trumpeted them severally,they are not up to 40....it is a sure and confirmed knowledge that you will give a foolish excuse for not being able to name them.Igbos are poor and mostly Petty traders. Igbos cannot give what they don't have but can pretend,have their mumu button thumped because they themselves always thump their own mumu button by themselves too.You cannot give what you don't have,

If you are good,you are good.If you are rich,you are rich.Yorubas have always, always been richer than your ancestors just like we are still richer than you now.Your narratives or lamentations cannot change that.

You cannot give what you don't have.

These are verified Yoruba billionaires authenticating the fact that Yorubas are very much richer than you Igbos who world bank,undp and NBS have authenticated as the poorest in the South..

Tayo Amusan
Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tunde Kelani
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Patrick Oriyomi
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Lanre Towry-Coker
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Snakedoctor1: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
LegendHero:

You Igbos are hypocrites.

Have you ever written to the mods to stop the Igbos from stereotyping the whole Fulanis by insulting them daily?

Have you ever written to the mods to stop you Igbos from calling the Hausas several names daily like Almajiri, Illiterates, and etc?

Have you ever sent a message to the mods to sensor the news of crimes from the North on front page daily?

In as much as your brothers continue to indulge in drug trafficking, it is the duty of a journalist to air it because that might be the required solution where people in power take a step further to curb the crime.

Moreso most of these news were being reported by the originating countries so whether Nairaland report it or not, our name is being destroyed around the world.

Stop crime and stop trying to condone it systematically.
I am amazed at your reasoning frequency. Your psyche is already bemused by a distorted mindset. My goodness. I am not even an Igbo man, but charlatans have taken over Nairaland and it calls for concern.
First where did you see the deluge of infantile offensives propelled by the Igbo's against the Hausa/Fulani in the manner done on drug related crimes on Nairaland. Secondly, which section or thread has ever been inundated with barrage of mudslinging against the Hausa/Fulani because of Boko Ha ram or terrorism and its mainly saturated with hate messages posted by mainly Igbos? Show me the messages and I will posit similar resentment. You really do not see what to say.
And I realized one thing, people that indulge in these bigoted aspersions are the basest of humans around; or crudely put, low lives. It is a simple psychology
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by LegendHero(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

I am amazed at your reasoning frequency. Your psyche is already bemused by a distorted mindset. My goodness. I am not even an Igbo man, but charlatans have taken over Nairaland and it calls for concern.
First where did you see the deluge of infantile offensives propelled by the Igbo's against the Hausa/Fulani in the manner done on drug related crimes on Nairaland. Secondly, which section or thread has ever been inundated with barrage of mudslinging against the Hausa/Fulani because of Boko Ha ram or terrorism and its mainly saturated with hate messages posted by mainly Igbos? Show me the messages and I will posit similar resentment. You really do not see what to say.
And I realized one thing, people that indulge in these bigoted aspersions are the basest of humans around; or crudely put, low lives. It is a simple psychology

Because you can use words like this doesn’t portray you as intelligent and even if you’re not Igbo, you’re an Igbo apologist.

That you could feign ignorance on the hateful barrage of insults the Igbos always dish out to the Fulanis on this Nairaland negate any goodwill or neutrality you sought to portend.

Nairaland has its share of bigot in all ethic group and what I hate is when some people are trying to feign victim when they are at the receiving end.

In as much as the Igbos keep engaging in drug trafficking abroad and soiling the name of this nation, even sane human being should expose them by bringing the crime to the public eye to shame them and hope prospective drug traffickers can learn from the woes of their kinsmen.

That barrage of mocking and name calling will continue as long as the Igbos continue to engage in drug trafficking and Nairaland will continue to move the news to frontpage.

If you feel nauseated about the above, then deactivate your nairaland account so as to save you from the psychological trauma that comes with all this.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Sailorsoldier1: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Twutin:
Fake news
Ibo boy
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Sailorsoldier1: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Hallucinating again.
Everybody knows what goes on in your hundreds of baby factories you have so save us the story.

Secondly,it is the grace of God.Yoruba remains the richest tribe not only in Nigeria but Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

That thread above really dealt a lot of blow to your mumuness that you own businesses in the SW.Yorubas and a few foreigners own most of the biz in Nigeria.The truth is that most Igbos are Petty traders. This is the reason they cannot survive without the FG feeding bottle

These are a few Yoruba billionaires and business owners...

If you are told to give Igbo business owners now....we know all of them because you have trumpeted them severally,they are not up to 40....it is a sure and confirmed knowledge that you will give a foolish excuse for not being able to name them.Igbos are poor and mostly Petty traders. Igbos cannot give what they don't have but can pretend,have their mumu button thumped because they themselves always thump their own mumu button by themselves too.You cannot give what you don't have,

If you are good,you are good.If you are rich,you are rich.Yorubas have always, always been richer than your ancestors just like we are still richer than you now.Your narratives or lamentations cannot change that.

You cannot give what you don't have.

These are verified Yoruba billionaires authenticating the fact that Yorubas are very much richer than you Igbos who world bank,undp and NBS have authenticated as the poorest in the South..

Tayo Amusan
Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tunde Kelani
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Patrick Oriyomi
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Lanre Towry-Coker
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams
I didn't see u or ur father's name on the list
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
I didn't see u or ur father's name on the list
That is because you have eye gunk..

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Sailorsoldier1: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ofemannnu:

then I need to see a doctor ASAP
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Sailorsoldier1: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ofemannnu:

seen ur Mothers name.... Oluremi Tinubu.... U born Bastard!
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Fantasticcc: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

That’s because Igbos are criminals.

Below is another drug news today. Can you see now that your people are criminals?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/26/two-nigerians-arrested-india-drugs-worth-n52m
like hushpuupy and your family...Yoruba rutualists

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.