Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man (51527 Views)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
jagorinho:

lol
see Hulk Hogan
and when he filled your bag with many kg of cocaine and you are caught by the Chinese authorities, thrown into jail for the rest of your life, then you will know that common sense is better than the "aggravated false bravery" you and your kinsmen show every time.

For the bolded, the former is the reason there are so much brown roofs in your enclaves while the later is the reason a town in the East has the highest concentration of millionaires in Africa.

I will unapologetically choose the later over the former anytime anyday
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Taye4j: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
ogwumgbe:

This is one of our strategies to destroy Nigeria since you people don't want to let us go, We will make sure that Nigeria as a name is reduced to nothing. In fact by the time we finish dealing with you people, Afghanistan will have more honour than Nigeria as long as international image is concerned. Another plagues loading for the zoo. Carry on my great igbos brothers and let's reduce this country to a mere faeces

Don't worry, we will start going to all major sites around the world to tell them Igbos are the ones trafficking drugs and rubbing Nigeria in the mud.

Before you get that your Biafra, we will ensure we help you destroy that name and your image.

The child wey say em mama no go sleep - the child sef no go doze.

She'le stupid ni

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Rawhumper(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
You forgot to talk about the HQ of skull mining in Nigeria and the West where people look behind them while walking out of fear of been beheaded from behind....there is nothing worse than that.

Since i registered in nairaland this my first time of releasing picture below to support you bro.

owobokiri:

Wasn't arguing with you. I don't argue with psychopaths. Obviously you wanted everyone reading to believe that your worsening image problems outside nigeria was caused by the igbos and I had to bring you down to earth! The only reason every passenger is treated like a criminal today at every check-in point in every airport is because of the new rules introduced after your fellow countryman wore a bomb like abanté just to kill for hiis Allah. Hes not igbo! Nigeria is considered a terrorist enclave because of Shekau and his minions and they're certainly not igbos! But your type will scanvage every part of the web for any Igbo criminal and then drop the post here hoping that your favorite mod will push it to the front page for another round of Igbo bashing fest. .. Research on your fellow Yoruba criminals too and stop desperately trying to paint a group evil because of your base thinking..

And yes! Whatever I told you about Salintun is the fact! Known that area since 2003! Don't take my words for it, ask a fellow Afonja living in BJ... My offer still stands tho.. you need to travel more to "open your heart".., I'm ready to help, jokes apart!

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Ode, do you think we Yorubas even love the fact that some Yorubas are travelling out of Yoruba land in search for greener pastures?? By God's grace we would make Yoruba land great so that our people will stop travelling out for survival. Do you see Germans, Dutch, Americans, Canadians, Norwegians etc, travelling out of their respective countries in search for better life like you miserable Nigerians do. Mumu

For the bolded, yes I do! Come to the South South and see uncountable number of them.

...and, need I remind you that Lagos is "a no man's land". cheesy
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Because the south westerners have better ways of packaging. Those who use charms know their techniques very well. Those who carry in babies pampers know their ways. Their actors/actresses know their ways. Their old mamas even know how to package very well!
lol
Are you a carrier too?
Are your own people very stupid because they are caught almost on a daily basis?
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Taye4j: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

That line was absolutely unnecessary but seeing as you're an irredeemable idiot, I'll let you off the hook. Daft pillock.

I'm sure this fool of the century must have dropped his thinking faculty in the offering bowl while in church.

I can see you are one of those irredeemable nitwits. If you don't like what I wrote, kindly look for the nearest lagoon and.............jump.

Stupid Golliwog.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by NkemChukwudi: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Doradorwa:
A tribal mind is a troubled mind

Wailing wailer! Keep wailing.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Ofemannnu: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
You forgot to talk about the HQ of skull mining in Nigeria and the West where people look behind them while walking out of fear of been beheaded from behind....there is nothing worse than that.

Since i registered in nairaland this my first time of releasing picture below to support you bro.

Igbos invented skull mining with Otokoto and Okija shrine millions of heads. Igbos then exported the skull mining culture to the SW through Clifford Orji.
Igbos exported skull mining to the SW as millions of Igbo refugees arrive SW monthly.
They come in droves everyday.I bet their heads have been mined and new arrivals are preparing to still migrate to the SW.

Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear from SW and still continues in its natural space where it originated from which is Igboland.Every crime has an Igbo face.Ask baby factory chairman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Rawhumper(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Boooooo!!!! Otokoto was just 1996 , skull mining started since 1950's have you forgotten the uoruba Oba that was tried by the English for killing a boy in his palace for ritual purposes?

From the above who introduced it in Nigeria? Abeg lets not deceive ourselves, I cant sleep confidently in an afonja mans room for a night but i can sleep with eyes closed in an Hausa mans room( my only fear is that of bomb blast).

Like the pic rightly said Afonjas ate known gor the follwing....answer ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Happy sunday.

quote author=Ofemannnu post=97467311]
Igbos invented skull mining with Otokoto and Okija shrine millions of heads. Igbos then exported the skull mining culture to the SW through Clifford Orji.
Igbos exported skull mining to the SW as millions of Igbo refugees arrive SW monthly.
They come in droves everyday.I bet their heads have been mined and new arrivals are preparing to still migrate to the SW.

Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear from SW and still continues in its natural space where it originated from which is Igboland.Every crime has an Igbo face.Ask baby factory chairman..[/quote]
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jneutron4000: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Samakus:

For the bolded, yes I do! Come to the South South and see uncountable number of them.

...and, need I remind you that Lagos is "a no man's land". cheesy
[/s]Mumu, must often see theirselve as expatriates, they pick up the best jobs here in Nigeria, Idiot, Chinese are the ones building your roads, trains etc, English are the ones drilling the cruid oil, they are raking millions in dollars from contracts a awarded to them. Go all across the world and see your Igbo brothers suffering, many are even languishing in prisons across the world because they committed crime due to survival. You just no get sense at all.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by ogbu80(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
azzima:
BUT Dude is talking about how biafrans dominate the drugs business all over Earth and Pluto....you are here showing mutallab( Hausa terrorist) , the other British - Nigerian terrorist and hush puppy?? He was talking about DRUGS!!!!
kpichikum your vocal cavity....crime na crime
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Pimine: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Taye4j:

I'm sure this fool of the century must have dropped his thinking faculty in the offering bowl while in church.

I can see you are one of those irredeemable nitwits. If you don't like what I wrote, kindly look for the nearest lagoon and.............jump.

Stupid Golliwog.
Aswearugaaad

Fact is people like you hide behind their keyboards and type all sorta trash they don't have the guts to spit in real life.

You're bitter and full of hate. It has eaten so deeply into your soul and you can't mask it no more. But I pray for people like you everyday for a minute or two, so you'll be fine.

Endure yourself till you get healed. Goodbye.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
She should have been very careful with her dealings with people she does not really trust, maybe the money involved and the contacts she will meet did not really make her to be conscious of the deal.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

For the bolded, the former is the reason there are so much brown roofs in your enclaves while the later is the reason a town in the East has the highest concentration of millionaires in Africa.

I will unapologetically choose the later over the former anytime anyday

Are there no brown roofs in the east? and your people keep migrating to the brown roof region to be something tangible in life, the joke is on you.

in all these I just pity your girls that will forever be single because most of the guys are swelling in Asian jails and the unlucky ones are slaughtered like rams in south Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Taye4j:

Don't worry, we will start going to all major sites around the world to tell them Igbos are the ones trafficking drugs and rubbing Nigeria in the mud.

Before you get that your Biafra, we will ensure we help you destroy that name and your image.

The child wey say em mama no go sleep - the child sef no go doze.

She'le stupid ni

How can you travel? You that sounds like someone who cannot afford your transportation fare from point to point here.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Snakedoctor1: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:

You should have quoted more.. There are many cases like that..., ofcourse including your Afonja stock. Just that you are good at removing the sand in another man's eyes but can't pull out the rabbits that burrow in your eyes...

The biggest image disasters for the Nigerian state over the last 50 years were the handiwork of these men.., and they're certainly not igbos.. Chew on that.

Don't mind the compound fools, let me quote the pastor in the preceding news. The worrisome part of their stupidity, is this ritual killing and dumb organ harvest pervading the south west. They are daily stealing and killing children as well as indulging in pedophile, raping minors, sleeping with their daughters all for cheap dumb ritual money; never seen people as brainless. They are even chapions in cybercrime presently, go to Malaysia and elsewhere. When ever a name is mentioned, they will start stupid tantrums against Igbo. Fools!
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by NaMeAboki: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chibuzor Onwuka why now?
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Remove Igbos from SW and skull mining will disappear from SW and still continues in its natural space where it originated from which is Igboland.Every crime has an Igbo face.Ask baby factory chairman..

"Igbos exported skull mining to the SW". Hahahahahahaha. Who knows how old you were in the days of otokoto. I know that as usual the story was handed down to you by your elders.

Going by your comment one can safely say that the southwesterners perfected skull mining. Took over. Made it the major source of livelihood and started the exportation nationwide and worldwide. Ordinary home southwest home videos we cannot watch peacefully without seeing how money rituals are perpetrated
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Cantonese: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ofemannnu:

lol
Are you a carrier too?
Are your own people very stupid because they are caught almost on a daily basis?

Stupidity may be the problem. Remember the saying that "all dog dey chop see, na the one dem see am for im mouth dem hold.

I am not a carrier. But you can show us how your people do theirs safely.
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cantonese:

"Igbos exported skull mining to the SW". Hahahahahahaha. Who knows how old you were in the days of otokoto. I know that as usual the story was handed down to you by your elders.

Going by your comment one can safely say that the southwesterners perfected skull mining. Took over. Made it the major source of livelihood and started the exportation nationwide and worldwide. Ordinary home southwest home videos we cannot watch peacefully without seeing how money rituals are perpetrated

STFU.....the monkeys from the East end are known to use their mothers for rituals
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Samakus(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
jagorinho:

Are there no brown roofs in the east? and your people keep migrating to the brown roof region to be something tangible in life, the joke is on you.

in all these I just pity your girls that will forever be single because most of the guys are swelling in Asian jails and the unlucky ones are slaughtered like rams in south Asian countries.

Yes we love to migrate and tap resources that the supposed owners are ignorant of its existence. Isn't it funny that you lots wallow in extreme poverty at your backyard, we come in and in a space of time, make a fortune at your backyard while you envy.

For your last paragraph, our women are treasures, just like us. Little wonder, more and more of you lots hustle to get our Igbo gene through marrying them. cheesy

For records, Lagos is a no man's Land cheesy. Let that sink in cheesy
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by owobokiri(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

Don't mind the compound fools, let me quote the pastor in the preceding news. The worrisome part of their stupidity, is this ritual killing and dumb organ harvest pervading the south west. They are daily stealing and killing children as well as indulging in pedophile, raping minors, sleeping with their daughters all for cheap dumb ritual money; never seen people as brainless. They are even chapions in cybercrime presently, go to Malaysia and elsewhere. When ever a name is mentioned, they will start stupid tantrums against Igbo. Fools!
There is a particular MOD that pushes every thread that has an Igbo person involved in drugs and related crimes in Asia straight to the front page. Very weird characters! To most igbos here, it's nothing. Infact, some Igbos feel that these acts are mainly dominated by igbos based on entrenched narratives peddled by the restless owambe press. I have lived in and out of Asia almost 20 years, I can tell you that apart from India and southern China (Guangzhou), them Yorubas and Benin guys are active as the Igbo guys. Malaysia? Bangkok? Dubai? Doha? HK? The MOD and his evil crew know what they're doing; basically trying to pin everything bad with nigeria on the Igbos, especially in the eyes of the reading foreigners visiting sites like this. ..

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Snakedoctor1: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
obama30:

First of all they are not Singaporean, they are guilty of being in possession of obtaining Singaporean passport by false indentity presentation to passport officials. Or is total fake as 90% of Singapore don't need passport because they are going no where.

Singaporean doesn't live in another country even at USA.

Singapore is among the best city in the world in every thing that makes nation standard.

Singapore has best plan for her citizen more than any develop country in the world.

Every Singaporean passes through police service before qualifications to enter University, this policy is there to make sure that every Singaporean is aware of Singapore constitution and obey it.

Immediately after passing through 2 years police service before age 18, government pays 75k Singaporean dollars about $50,000 into the citizen account. that money will be there to assist the citizen according to government direction because everything a Singaporean need even before birth has been already provided by government.

With a Singaporean Singapore card, the citizen have access to everything as prime minister.

There's no job shortage in Singapore, there's policy in Singapore that if after university you have choice to go back to police service or look for job at another department, Singapore police department has highest employment and still have chance to employ more citizens.

Singapore pay their citizen monthly whether your employ or not plus the $50k waiting for you as a citizen already fix with your Singaporean card at government bank.

As a Singaporean female, when you married a foreigner, immediately after wedding at court, your no longer a Singaporean, your $50k worth as a former Singaporean citizen will be handed over to you, then you have choice to live the country or go get your new country passport and Singaporean Immigration will stamp visiting visa for you, after the expiration of the visa, you can apply for resident permit if you have job doing in Singapore, because Singapore has pay you off and take back anything that makes you one of them from the day you marry a foreigner, male don't try to marry foreigner because the marriage cannot be registering. Singapore constitution don't alloy dual citizenship.

So this ladies are lies, because Singaporeans don't accept to live in another country.

Do you know why there's no Singapore embassy any where in the world apart USA where Americans work in the embassy, because Singaporeans resign from government job immediately they are appointed to go and serve as ambassador, they see it as Punishment, a way to send them away from home, after all there's nothing to enjoy special because everyone has money at end of month plus $50k Singaporean worth in account.

I was a resident of China Town in Singapore from 2002-2008.

every Singaporean is a train police officer including your girl friend, dating under age or school girl attract punishment. Singaporean ladies married immediately after school, if she's not married at age 35 and above the family called her left over. This type are the age available for foreigners to date but she can't marry a foreigner because she doesn't want to lose her worth as a Singaporean.

Every country in the world give Singapore free visa because the citizens are not ready to go anywhere even to enter Malaysia their suppose to be bloodline.

Despite small landmas not upto southEast they care for the millions populations.

This girl is not a Singaporean, she's is only one that can explain how she get Singaporean passport.

Why is she living in China if she's a Singaporean?

Why is she looking for job when there's available job at Singaporean police service?

Why did she lack money when Singapore pays every citizen monthly regardless of job status?

Singaporean buy foods to jobless foreigner to avoid the foreigner committing crime because of hungry and go to jail.

A Singaporean lack nothing, education, medication, house to live, foods, everything is available.

This girl is either Mongolian, Indonesian or Uzbekistan, they are only people that manage to get fake Singaporean documents, but can't use it in Singapore because it will be dictate, a Singaporean need Singapore card not passport because he's not ready to leave Singapore.

Wow, quite insightful! Not some gibberush nonsense from some senseless bigots. This forum is the worst in terms of immature and uncivilized people.

2 Likes

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

Yes we love to migrate and tap resources that the supposed owners are ignorant of its existence. Isn't it funny that you lots wallow in extreme poverty at your backyard, we come in and in a space of time, make a fortune at your backyard while you envy.

For your last paragraph, our women are treasures, just like us. Little wonder, more and more of you lots hustle to get our Igbo gene through marrying them. cheesy

Your argument is weak just like your dad's eraction
Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
For the monkeys thinking that flatin0s apes aren't also involved in Yahoo and rituals these are just a few..... ritualism isn't limited to the Yoruba's alone as it's common place with most african traditions, it's even more in Igbo land with the bastards using their wretched mothers for rituals... Flatin0s are born criminals, it's in their DNA.

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2020

Re: Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man by jagorinho: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samakus:

tapping resources? no, you are leaving in droves because your region is a hell hole!! please remind me the poverty capital of the south?
who is hustling for Igbo gene? nobody wants to taint his gene with criminality, if your brain is working well, you will know your girls are the cheapest out of all stocks in the black race, anybody with some cash to throw around will get himself one no matter his background.

Lagos is a no man's land and your uncles were deported back to Anambra by fashola for constituting nuisance, you should be worried about Enugu that once had a Fulani as a Mayor.

I know you are typing from one slum in Lagos, but I know you prefer to be in jail in Lagos than returning to your dungeon in Abia state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.