Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. (2405 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 27, 2020
How was your Christmas celebration.? Did you eat any chicken? Do you have money for sub.? Will 1k be enough for 5 people to buy at least Pepsi.? I am following the comments sections..!!!

1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Go return mummy's phone before she wakes up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:46am On Dec 27, 2020
PopSmoke:
Go return mummy's phone before she wakes up
this one got rolling on the floor
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Cooldude90: 4:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Notagain247:
How was your Christmas celebration.? Did you eat any chicken? Do you have money for sub.? Will 1k be enough for 5 people to buy at least Pepsi.? I am following the comments sections..!!!

No probs

Drop anything for here make ah use am sub for data

o7o8 633 7542
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Lewaxlexis: 5:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Nothing is too small
Airtel make I sub na
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Queenflourish(f): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Notagain247:

I didn't eat chicken o
1k is enough for me
Thanks
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Thukzee01(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2020
1k will be enough.
though I didn't eat chicken
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Tomiwasamuel(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2020
1k go do small . . . . My phone got damage on christmas eve had to switch to the small one
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by ehhmah(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2020
angry

I need the 1K too o
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by FahBuLous: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Even if its 500.. I will really appreciate
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by samwise180(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
This Op is wicked o, you removed the feathers of the fowl while alive
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by falcon01: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
That's a heartless thing to do to a Chicken.
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by gfon(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Didn't eat chicken oh,ponmo came through for me. Would love the 1k thanks
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Greatzeus(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
This is animal cruelty,you removed it's feathers before killing it just for social media clout. See the way you tied the hands backwards, people like Op have serial killer instinct buried beneath their sub consciousness.
This is how most murderers and serial killers started, animal cruelty. Smh undecided
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Efechy(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Notagain247:
came late sha, mk I drop my aza 07044630484
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by Amarachibaby(f): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Nwa oo
Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by SpeedyHitman: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
That chicken was defeather'd alive? Dam! I think OP should be flayed alive too! Ok, let's do this, can I have your address?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. by shantti(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
what you did to that chicken is child abuse

(1) (Reply)

Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else / Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good / Benin Republic Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.