Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) (1317 Views)

Na Wetin I Go Do May I Get Ban I Wan Dey Do / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Janesouthall: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
gfon:
I got banned for insulting one of buhari's zombies,seems the guy dey into roasting of snakes and other reptiles

Ohh u mean LaLa... The snake king
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by gfon(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Janesouthall:

Ohh u mean LaLa... The snake king
lol no be lala, na him dey do the grilling for lala

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Janesouthall: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
gfon:
lol no be lala, na him dey do the grilling for lala

Ohh OK..
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Thesole(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Federalcase:
Stop dy whine yourself and mention the name already grin
like seriously I don frgt the name but you still understand say na hater ryt cheesy
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Thesole(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
No doubt, almost everyone here don't like them and I heard that they have big head shaped like mango and them dy carry computer mouse for pocket grin

BadRadio:
Funny enough they dont get paid for their time as moderators... they sit idly-by and do nothing !!!

They will soon close this thread !!!
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Thesole(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
I was given 10years ban. Wicked mods!!
Expires 2030.

Just imagine.
as if they will be alive till then... Nairaland girls don suck all these mods dry. We know what is going on cheesy
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Thesole(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
They're all buhari's zombies

gfon:
I got banned for insulting one of buhari's zombies,seems the guy dey into roasting of snakes and other reptiles
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omo how you go ban person 10 years
That means the person no get life outside nairaland nĂ­
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Federalcase(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
BaddieFreak:

How am I a hater? By saying the truth abi
not to me, here's the real truth, mods are taking sides on NL, we deserve complete freedom here since Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. They shouldn't take control through our speech but they should screen everyone properly before becoming a member of NL. The way it is now, a 10 years old can register on Nairaland and that's the problems, too many immaturity in NL. A lot of small girls be deceiving the mods cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Federalcase(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thesole:
like seriously I don frgt the name but you still understand say na hater ryt cheesy
definitely grin
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by BaddieFreak(f): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Federalcase:
not to me, here's the real truth, mods are taking sides on NL, we deserve complete freedom here since Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. They shouldn't take control through our speech but they should screen everyone properly before becoming a member of NL. The way it is now, a 10 years old can register on Nairaland and that's the problems, too many immaturity in NL. A lot of small girls be deceiving the mods cheesy

There are rules that governs this forum, it is either you stick by it or you leave the forum or better still go and open your own forum.

Most people that were banned was banned by the moderators for obviously disregarding the rules. Most of the people are quick to curse and insult anybody having different opinions to theirs, why won't they get banned.
Re: Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) by Federalcase(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2020
People won't stick to the rules as long as the officials are biased
BaddieFreak:

There are rules that governs this forum, it is either you stick by it or you leave the forum or better still go and open your own forum.

Most people that were banned was banned by the moderators for obviously disregarding the rules. Most of the people are quick to curse and insult anybody having different opinions to theirs, why won't they get banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most / Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! / When Someone Sees You Coming And Clears Out Of Your Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.