Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (52646 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by joshjc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's a Pastor that has Understanding of his calling.
No need to Struggle with anyone for anything..
na way for you o
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Exc2000: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pastors targeting gullible women since 1830

9 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by BlessedNuel: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
This matter is religious in nature....Make I keep mute
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
THE PASTOR MUST BE ONE OF THIS EVIL PASTORS WHO CALLED THEMSELF AND WORK FOR THE DEVIL, angry angry

I thanks Jesus for wealth and life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Chimaokigwe: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
The pastor is giving that woman things, I mean heavy things.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Local man is weak

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by ryloy: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
The man should investigate his wife

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Chimaokigwe: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

His calling is begging. Hungry charlatan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by generationz(f): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
No need to go see pastor.

Just tell madam softly to go bring the car. Say you wan use am go village for December.

Na she know where she carry go.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by OdefaGirl(f): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mad oooo

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Lastmankc(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pastors dey manipulate women ,compare to men
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Maj196(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
The husband should investigate more, there's certainly more to the story than this
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by ryloy: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Millichamp(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
She's fucking the pastor

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by extol1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
thesicilian:

So a pastor should accept stolen gifts (for example) because the robber gave it willing?
and where did you read in the article that she stole the car, at least it was woman that willingly give out the car
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by fdigital(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Numbers 30 vs 10-13 gives the husband the scriptural power to revoke
any pledge made by his wife to God.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
crackhaus:
What is it with some women and their pastors... cheesy

I still don't understand it.
D thing dey pain me.
Imagine giving a pastor money someone can use to startup business

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good. A pastor must divide a home and make the woman disobey the husband in certain collective family issues and decisions.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

You are a fake pastor!
You can only deceive the foolish ones

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by fof1: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Solution: divorce that wife ASAP

THAT IS NOT SOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
The sad part is that she's prolly given the pastor her coochie too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by humurphia(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wahala
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by mema900: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:

The pastor didn't force her

You are a criminal!
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by ednut1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:
It's good to give and all that...

However, some abi most sef use the fear factor on the congregation.

How do you explain a married woman giving out her two cars bought by her husband whose consent was never sought to her pastor

The pastor could not reject the second car offer? Let's search our hearts o. This is not right!

One was telling us the other day to try God by emptying our pockets even though it meant trekking home. God no be my mate, I nor go try am angry

A woman with the leg pain emptied hers o. Her life; her faith. I, Denique only sow as the spirit leads not because a fellow being like me is sugar coating a speech o. Ko le werk.

Seed sowing is good but most of our pastors need to stop cajoling their members. At a time I got angry with my mom, you send her money and she's telling you she's paying this and that in the church. Are you doing ajo there or worship They keep doing this to our elderly ones. Gosh!

A pastor rents a 3 bedroom and expects his members to pay his rent, meanwhile most of them live in a one room apartment. Anyways, I don't contribute to a cause I'm not enjoying myself.

Bonus: I was an invitee at a church program. Along the line, the pastor got to me, started telling me things(I just dey laugh inside) and asked that I see her after the service. Got a number 'cos we were many. I was asked to pay about 10k for deliverance. Saw two ladies...young girls billed 26k and 28k respectively. One went to use the ATM right there. I was gobsmacked. I told my friend, I'd rather pay more to a spiritualist than pay a dime in the house of MY FATHER to be delivered.

My friend paid and has been moving from stage to stage in payment. Sometimes, she complains she's tired of pay pay pay and I immediately use my hands free 'cos I like to mind my business.

God is everywhere. Search Him yourself and you'll find Him. Don't be deceived!

E go be...
too many senseless Nigerians
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Drizzy5001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS JANUARY SOME FOOLS WILL PACK ALL THEIR SAVINGS (CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT INCLUSIVE) AND GIVE IT TO THEIR PASTORS UNDER THE NAME OF "FIRST FRUIT" OR WHATEVER THESE CRIMINALS CALL IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES FOR THE PAST 2-20 YEARS, WHILE ALSO SOWING SEEDS IN YOUR CHURCH WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT AT ALL CRUSADES, AND YOU ATTEND ALL CROSSOVER NIGHTS SCREAMING "THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR".
YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE TELL ME. HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED? HOW BETTER ARE YOU COMPARED TO YOUR ATHEISTS AGE MATES, AND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS?

LOOK AT SEYCHELLES, CHINA AND EVEN GHANA. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING US BEHIND. WE'RE THE MOST PRAYERFUL NATION ON THIS PLANET AND OUR PASTORS ARE AMONG THE RICHEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE WORLD. WITH ALL THE POVERTY, ILLNESSES, SUFFERING AND LACK IN THIS COUNTRY, IF AT ALL A GOD EXISTS, HE/SHE/IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NIGERIANS, AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY (TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, ETC) FOR ANYTHING.

AND I MUST INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. IT JUST PAYS HIM THAT YOU'RE A WILLING SHEEP AVAILABLE TO BE FLEECED, SO HE MUST KEEP ON WITH THE ACT; THREATENING YOU WITH HELL WHILE PROMISING YOU HEAVENLY RICHES IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPONSOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT WORLDLY LIFESTYLE.
God bless u sir, some of the universities, that are owned by churches, their members no go fit afford the school fees sef.

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by banio: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Solution: divorce that wife ASAP

It's possible the Pastor is knacking the married woman real good. She is paying the pastor for the knacking with car gifts.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Ojemedad: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
I hope the pastor have not gbensh her
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Twoclans(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Left for me hunger will kill pastors angry

Their entitlement mentality drives me crazy.

8 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin. It reminds me of a similar scenario that happened some time ago,here in my area....There was this man who mistakenly gave his last 1k as offering via say he was drunk.....When he got home,his wife told him there was no food left in the house,that baba should give her the 1k he told her about so that she could go to the market with it and buy food stuffs...
Unfortunately,baba put hand for him pocket,na 50naira nai follow baba hand come out.......na once madam seize baba say he must tell her how he spend the 1k pass... After many many talks,baba gat to tell her say na offering he use am do...
Na once madam match go the church go meet the pastor go tell am say na their last hope be that..... pastor wor be speak arab but madam no gree give am listening ears at all....las las, pastor gat no option left than to return the money back to her...

13 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by anyicash(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Are you sure, she has not given pastor the other one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.