Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (52664 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:
It's good to give and all that...

However, some abi most sef use the fear factor on the congregation.

How do you explain a married woman giving out her two cars bought by her husband whose consent was never sought to her pastor

The pastor could not reject the second car offer? Let's search our hearts o. This is not right!

One was telling us the other day to try God by emptying our pockets even though it meant trekking home. God no be my mate, I nor go try am angry

A woman with the leg pain emptied hers o. Her life; her faith. I, De.nique only sow as the spirit leads not because a fellow being like me is sugar coating a speech o. Ko le werk.

Seed sowing is good but most of our pastors need to stop cajoling their members. At a time I got angry with my mom, you send her money and she's telling you she's paying this and that in the church. Are you doing ajo there or worship They keep doing this to our elderly ones. Gosh!

A pastor rents a 3 bedroom and expects his members to pay his rent, meanwhile most of them live in a one room apartment. Anyways, I don't contribute to a cause I'm not enjoying myself.

Bonus: I was an invitee at a church program. Along the line, the pastor got to me, started telling me things(I just dey laugh inside) and asked that I see her after the service. Got a number 'cos we were many. I was asked to pay about 10k for deliverance. Saw two ladies...young girls billed 26k and 28k respectively. One went to use the ATM right there. I was gobsmacked. I told my friend, I'd rather pay more to a spiritualist than pay a dime in the house of MY FATHER to be delivered.

My friend paid and has been moving from stage to stage in payment. Sometimes, she complains she's tired of pay pay pay and I immediately use my hands free 'cos I like to mind my business.

God is everywhere. Search Him yourself and you'll find Him. Don't be deceived!

E go be...
May the good Lord bless you ma'am.
some wannabe men of God will forming like say na dem be Jesus that said "No man can go to the Father, except through Him"
I can remember the other day for church a rev. father was saying"God is going to judge him, for not telling the congregation to give money for the churches cause". @#$%&
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by streetsoldier1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
na so person wife wey no fit support husband with children school fees or household needs don promise 60% of her January salary to church...

some women just lack wisdom, if you truly find out, that pastor dey gbensh the wife. Men don suffer sha

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Rhea(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

Ziggy on Twitter gave account of the story.
The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

https://twitter.com/flowwriter360/status/1343089157783040001?s=19

The man is fighting a lost battle. Why not give the wife to the pastor and cut your losses at this point?

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by oglalasioux(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
dikeigbo2:
pastor's cash cow yaf scarterd.......and the sister in the lord needs serious prayers because she is being hypnotised by the pastor ....

No pastor hypnotized the low brained woman. I'm appalled by the over dependence of women on these so called pastors. It however shows one thing; woman are incapable of handling most things in life so they look for the easy way out.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by CSTRR: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pastors would prefer to have more women in church than men.

Women are very spiritual and possibly gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Iseoluwani: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's a Pastor that has Understanding of his calling.
No need to Struggle with anyone for anything..

understanding hos calling indeed

on this you are wrong, struggle

in the first instance, he should have known that he wasn't meant to collect it. not all that glitters is gold.

Romans 8, for as many that are lead by the spirit of God...... Each and every believer should be lead by the spirit and not material choices.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Ddokie: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:

The pastor didn't force her

Any responsible man would confirm from a woman's husband before he accepts anything from her. Not to talk of a car.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by ernecy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Most women especially married ones have more respect,regard and fear for there pastor's more than their husbands whom God has placed over them as cover...

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerian women have to be the most gullible humans on earth. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by SmartDonT(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Solution is very simple. Send the woman to marry the pastor and have your peace
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

Ziggy on Twitter gave account of the story.
The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

https://twitter.com/flowwriter360/status/1343089157783040001?s=19
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by pacespot(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Like someone said before, only two people can willingly collect money from a woman: her pastor and her native doctor.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by wirinet(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:

So if the pastor ask the owner and she said she got it with her money

The pastor should turn to fbi to investigate
Are you aware that if the pastor would not turn to FBI to investigate the source of gifts given to him and the gift ends up being stolen item, he would become a accessory to a crime and cool his heels in jail?
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Briller: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
thesicilian:
A good pastor will confirm the source of a gift before accepting it. A truly called man of God will have revelations about the gift and it's bearer even before they arrive.

Not always the case. God speaks to us in diverse ways.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
And there's no single evidence to this story. No image. No name of the church or the ministry. Please don't don't tell me they're protecting the image of the pastor or his church.
And 'everyone' believes this story sheepishly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by wirinet(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rhea:

The man is fighting a lost battle. Why not give the wife to the pastor and cut your losses at this point?
That exactly my view. How are you sure that it's only cars that the wife has been donating to the pastor?
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DonroxyII: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:

The pastor didn't force her

u dey there ... maybe the pastor has even charmed her ... That's the second car the fake ass MOG will collect from her ...

If a pastor need a car, go and buy it with your own money earned from your own sweat ...

All these motivational speakers cum pastors know their wordsmith skills too well that they rewired their followers brain ....

Africans are just Gullible ....

God is a Scientist not a spiritualist ... !

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin. It reminds me of a similar scenario that happened some time ago,here in my area....There was this man who mistakenly gave his last 1k as offering via say he was drunk.....When he got home,his wife told him there was no good left in the house,that baba should give her the 1k he told her about so that she could go to the market with it and buy food stuffs...
Unfortunately,baba put hand for him pocket,na 50naira nai follow baba hand come out.......na once madam seize baba say he must tell her how he spend the 1k pass... After many many talks,baba gat to tell her say na offering he use am do...
Na once madam match go the church go meet the pastor go tell am say na their last hope be that..... pastor wor be speak arab but madam no gree give am listening ears at all....las las, pastor gat no option left than to return the money back to her...
lmfao chaii

I laff sotey i fall from bed
Omo things dey happen oo
Kikiki
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by SocialJustice: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
When them don corner am? Go and sit down, he's a thief and would have continued collecting until he progresses to demanding house.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DonroxyII: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's what you will also do ... collecting cars from people's wife simply because you are reminding them of word of God ... Words that are given to you for free abi how many cars did Jesus collected from you

Christ-Like , How many cars or Horses did Jesus collected in his life time for healing people ...

Bunch of Nigerians are just mentally retar.ded ...

if you need a car buy it from your own sweat ...

8 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by palsenator(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Those are the real sheep... I can swear that Pastor dey knack the wife...
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by idu1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Make him collect the car, then sow him wife as seed. For not getting sense
grin

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by jaymichael(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
abodundef:

The natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit. Better to hold your peace.
Nonsense spirit. If the "church" need money, they should go to the spirit world go take am.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:

How do you explain a married woman giving out her two cars bought by her husband whose consent was never sought to her pastor

The pastor could not reject the second car offer? Let's search our hearts o. This is not right!

One was telling us the other day to try God by emptying our pockets even though it meant trekking home. God no be my mate, I nor go try am angry

A woman with the leg pain emptied hers o. Her life; her faith. I, De.nique only sow as the spirit leads not because a fellow being like me is sugar coating a speech o. Ko le werk.

Seed sowing is good but most of our pastors need to stop cajoling their members. At a time I got angry with my mom, you send her money and she's telling you she's paying this and that in the church. Are you doing ajo there or worship They keep doing this to our elderly ones. Gosh!

A pastor rents a 3 bedroom and expects his members to pay his rent, meanwhile most of them live in a one room apartment. Anyways, I don't contribute to a cause I'm not enjoying myself.

Bonus: I was an invitee at a church program. Along the line, the pastor got to me, started telling me things(I just dey laugh inside) and asked that I see her after the service. Got a number 'cos we were many. I was asked to pay about 10k for deliverance. Saw two ladies...young girls billed 26k and 28k respectively. One went to use the ATM right there. I was gobsmacked. I told my friend, I'd rather pay more to a spiritualist than pay a dime in the house of MY FATHER to be delivered.

My friend paid and has been moving from stage to stage in payment. Sometimes, she complains she's tired of pay pay pay and I immediately use my hands free 'cos I like to mind my business.

E go be...
Religion is not meant to enslave man but to free us from being mere animals ... but trust human to destroy everything good ... our animalistic characteristics always pop up ...... imagine two cars oooo from person wife and the woman would have told him it's a gift from the husband ....

An average MOG is a beggar .... The real ones will blessed you, give you recommendations without accepting kobo from you unless you insist beyond doubt ....

but now , na them go even bill you for consultation.... grin .... They are now like medical Doctors .....

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by IkpuMmadu: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
J111333:
This same woman probably bought boxers and singlets as xmas gift for her husband.
Hehehe, our gods of men are really cashing out from awa women both in cash and in kind. grin

Women are gullible

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DonroxyII: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
PAWG:
grin

My uncle got a phone for his wife, latest Samsung, only for her to sow the phone as seed and went back to torchlight.

This life get as e be I swear
Most Average women are soft hearted .... For married women those MOG used their husband or children to bait them ... e.g. Some satanic elements are pursuing your children .... some colleagues of your husband are conspiring to kill him .... Don't let him know ... but you are the only one that can rescue him ....

From that ...

Blessing is coming for you , sow a seed ... when is blessing not coming for a man that has worked for blessing...

Nigerians just turn Religion to scamming venture ... Democracy Scam, no way no how .. wayowayo won't enter into Good things in Nigeria here !!

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by PAWG(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
DonroxyII:
Most Average women are soft hearted .... For married women those MOG used their husband or children to bait them ... e.g. Some satanic elements are pursuing your children .... some colleagues of your husband are conspiring to kill him .... Don't let him know ... but you are the only one that can rescue him ....

From that ...

Blessing is coming for you , sow a seed ... when is blessing not coming for a man that has worked for blessing...

Nigerians just turn Religion to scamming venture ... Democracy Scam, no way no how .. wayowayo won't enter into Good things in Nigeria here !!

Exactly. As I type this, that marriage is in ruins. Man couldn’t take the fanatism anymore and had to walk

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by oloshun(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:

E go be...

God no go shame you. Though your writeup long oo, lol, but no single lie inside. People pay tithe to church, church use money build university, many members and their children no attend cos of high fees. Abeg what is this called?

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
J111333:
This same woman probably bought boxers and singlets as xmas gift for her husband.
Hehehe, our gods of men are really cashing out from awa women both in cash and in kind. grin
Exactly Bro.
FOOLISH WOMEN everywhere.

IF she really worked hard to make that money she wouldn't be dishing them out to pastors like that.
That's why I encourage young men to marry a GIRL that vomits wealth only then will she know where to apply her senses and wealth.
You could see that his WIFE is JOBLESS.
Any LADY that struggles through Business wouldn't condescend to such.

5 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Heineken(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Just imagine...
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by samuelson06(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
thesicilian:
A good pastor will confirm the source of a gift before accepting it. A truly called man of God will have revelations about the gift and it's bearer even before they arrive.

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
DonroxyII:

From that ...

They are GULLIBLE and not SOFT HEARTED.
Don't Interchange the two words.

GULLIBILITY is the product of Fear and Foolishness.
SOFT- HEARTED is a different Quality all together.
That WHITE DUTCH LADY taking care of those AKWA IBOM KIDS is a SOFT-HEARTED LADY but not Gullible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DonroxyII: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
PAWG:

Exactly. As I type this, that marriage is in ruins. Man couldn’t take the fanatism anymore and had to walk
An average African is mentally lazy , they believe God will just drop blessing from up above ....They want more than they labour for ... u see someone with SSCE using Juju to occupy position meant for B.sc and he claims na God ooo .... How do u expect SSCE level of mental development to perform B.sc Job ... Eh ... Someone wey never pass JAMB ooo !

MOG knows average Nigerians are mentally lazy and him being mentally lazy too ... They all get scammed in cycles ...

Nature will definitely not judge right whosoever that's failed to using his or her Brain ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / My Experience With A Wrong Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.