Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts (50146 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by superlightning: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2020
OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/17-year-old-girl-calls-out-nigerian-actor-for-allegedly-having-anal-s3x-with-her-when-she-was-just-14-after-lying-about-his-age.html

cc; lalasticlala

I won't conclude until I hear the guys side of the story.

Some of these girls can be manipulative and destructive.

Dem no get shame

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lkillbrokehoes: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her spirit of adventure is out of this world, I admire it though I wouldn't want any of my descendants to turn out like her.

What is this world turning into? Imagine a 14-year old having anal sex just to preserve her virginity.

I was 18-years old when I first tried out anal sex and I won't have if not for Labianke who told me I should use the back door because the living room was been painted red.
(I enjoyed it though and have tried it several hundred times after then.)

I don't blame her, I blame our perverted society that has attached a laurel on virginity.
I have personally turned down sex from not less than 8 different ladies just because they were virgins...they said they wanted to give me the honour of welcoming them into the world of carnality.

I told them to look elsewhere; God did not send NwaAmaikpe to this world to suffer and drill holes for other people to enjoy...let other mumu people drill it open for me to enjoy.

My personal experiences with married women has proven that women who were married as virgins have a much higher propensity to cheat.

So I pity ignorant people who think they have priceless gems because they are dating or married to virgins. If only they knew that those gems are nothing but ticking timebombs.
grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lkillbrokehoes: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Imagine a 14 years old girl having anal sex? this is bad parenting, this is so damn wrong, kids of this generations are getting rotten by the day which is very bad

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by CSTRR: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2020
You agreed to anal sex at 14?

That is a rotten young girl there.

The guy took advantage of her inherent rottenness.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Hushbingo: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2020
g
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Chanchit: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2020
dawnomike:
This water don pass the available garri ... If this is true, I hope he pays for his crime

But a girl of 14 having anal sex? That's messed up

Which crime?
But until the girl shows her face, this news is fake

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2020
girls and accusations of rape matter,
konji nah bastard , self control is bae

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2020
GayPontiff:
14 years and u are having anal sex over and over with an slowpoke named Justin?

The bravery alone is startling and only God knows what

Level of adventure she had attained now.

Your parents must be proud of u.

You are not blaming the boy but the girl . Shame on you
!!!!! I pray your parents would be proud of you as well.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Mac2016(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Evil girls everywhere...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
CSTRR:
You agreed to anal sex at 14?

That is a rotten young girl there.

The guy took advantage of her inherent rottenness.
Sex with a minor is rape. It is not about consent or not.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Neddstark: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Pray you dont meet some shameless women who are ready to spill all just to pull you down. If you have to get down with someone, please till with someone with some pride not the shameless ones.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Let me judge this case as a charge and bail lawyer.....

Firstly we can't conclude easily since we haven't heard the man side of the story....

If we are to judge by the gals story only, then we'd have to ask why her parents allowed her to go to an overnight party and they clearly weren't bothered abt it...

If the man is not able to defend himself well, consent or no consent.. he committed rape..

So we hold judgement until we hear the man side of the story
He didn't deny it.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Mac2016:
Evil girls everywhere...
Justin of a man is a rapist. Sex with a minor is rape.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Eillyeillz(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Old news.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Lightangel65: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
False accusations should be punishable by death this underaged wh0re want to trend. Well what she said is totally useless cause there is no proof even if it happened there is no proof. Just imagine marrying a non virgin tufiakwa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by samwillyco1(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Attention seekers, she wants attention and to cash out as well.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
so nwaamaikpe is back cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by johnhood(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her spirit of adventure is out of this world, I admire it though I wouldn't want any of my descendants to turn out like her.

What is this world turning into? Imagine a 14-year old having anal sex just to preserve her virginity.

I was 18-years old when I first tried out anal sex and I won't have if not for Labianke who told me I should use the back door because the living room was been painted red.

I don't blame her, I blame our perverted society that has attached a laurel on virginity.
I have personally turned down sex from not less than 8 different ladies just because they were virgins...they said they wanted to give me the honour of welcoming them into the world of carnality.

I told them to look elsewhere; God did not send NwaAmaikpe to this world to suffer and drill holes for other people to enjoy...let other mumu people drill it open for me to enjoy.

My personal experiences with married women has proven that women who were married as virgins have a much higher propensity to cheat.

So I pity ignorant people who think they have priceless gems because they are dating or married to virgins. If only they knew that those gems are nothing but ticking timebombs.
I'm voting you Nairalander of the year.
So so raw.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Mac2016(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

You're right but at what age also. They were both young and wayward. The girl that had consensual anal sex at 14 I ill raised and now clout chasing. She wasn't talking much about the sex but about the lie just to bring the guy's past afore in order to bring him down.
We all had past we are currently uncomfortable with.
Many girls are evil especially when they believe you ignore them now that you're making wave

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2020
dawnomike:
This water don pass the available garri ... If this is true, I hope he pays for his crime

What crime?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

I thought rape is forced sexual intercourse? D girl didn't sound like she was forced

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2020
dawnomike:

a 14 years old girl knows far more about sex than a 23 years old boy. This statutory rape is just another bluepill nonsensical crap and trap for men. My 16 years old cousin is fuccking different guys in her hostel and posting dating tips all over WhatsApp so you are telling me that fool can one day wake up and ruin those guys' lives?

15 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought rape is forced sexual intercourse? D girl didn't sound like she was forced

It is statutory rape.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Mac2016(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have equally heard about the grave cheating ways of women that married as virgins. Especially one during my nysc days.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by perdollar(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
This generation is so bad that very soon bestiality wl b common.recently, 3 14years old got pregnant
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Lightangel65: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Oga it was consexual, and we should now care for this case about a mumu girl who likes her ass fvcked undecided. The story has a high chance of being fake and I think it should be a crime to bring accusations like this without proof punishable by a fine or a jail term

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Realtord43:
E B Things

this kind of generation breed of girl now are too wayward. at 14, u are already clubbing and transacting for Anal sex.

cant even believe her story cus she might be lieing to blackmail the guy, we will wait for the guy side of story too.

but eh, this girl don turn olosho at this young age cus this guy might not be her first. grin
I dey tell u her Toto don wide finish sotey na yansh her yansh dem come dey f u c k at 14 years old tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Mac2016:

You're right but at what age also. They were both young and wayward. The girl that had consensual anal sex at 14 I ill raised and now clout chasing. She wasn't talking much about the sex but about the lie just to bring the guy's past afore in order to bring him down.
We all had past we are currently uncomfortable with.
Many girls are evil especially when they believe you ignore them now that you're making wave
The boy was 20 year old then, not a minor.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

It is statutory rape.

So if d guy was actually 16 and he had sex with d girl, what would u call it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested By Abia Police Including A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.