Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts (50172 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by pacespot(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know why people believe everything that comes out of a female mouth these days, she definitely chose this time to come out and say this because she wanted to get back at the guy that is doing better than her, not because she feels guilty of doing any incriminating thing under the law.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by ggood: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Going to club at 14 and your Anus open for penetration without pains , the girl dey mad

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about 18years. Pls read my question again:

"If d guy was actually 16 and he had sex with d girl, what would u call it?"

Do u see 18years there? In d child's rights act u read, did they say sex between teenagers is juvenile delinquency?
The guy was not 16. If if if if
Court can answer your question. Ask a lawyer or a judge for further clarification. Ok!!!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by pacespot(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know why people believe everything that comes out of a female mouth these days, she definitely chose this time to come out and say this because she wanted to get back at the guy that is doing better than her, not because she feels guilty of doing any incriminating thing under the law. There are some parts of women's rape allegations that the authority will just need to ignore, because some people take advantage of the law to put others into trouble, not because they are seeking justice.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Onu07(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Jus to look at it from this point. Anal sex isn't rap, she consented to it. At age 14 she already knows what sex is and types of sex and probably she wanted it to.
Just saying
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

The guy was not 16. If if if if
Court can answer your question. Ask a lawyer or a judge for further clarification. Ok!!!!!

Oga, simple question:

Did u ask judge or lawyer before u said that sex between teenagers is juvenile delinquency?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Nuel4:
a 14 years old girl knows far more about sex than a 23 years old boy. This statutory rape is just another bluepill nonsensical crap and trap for men. My 16 years old cousin is fuccking different guys in her hostel and posting dating tips all over WhatsApp so you are telling me that fool can one day wake up and ruin those guys' lives?
I wonder who wired the world and its laws to favour women while men suffer,
That's why I love some of the laws in Islamic countries.
THIS statutory rape shit doesn't hold water in Islamic countries.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by yaki84: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Anal sex at 14? Na wah o.
Apart from the issue of statutory rape which is left for the state to take up (and I hope he gets punished for it) she agreed he didn't actually force her. So what's she ranting about? Instead of feeling remorse for her wayward lifestyle, she's emphasizing on his age.

At 14 I was already planning to become a doctor while some others were perfecting their anal s*x skills

I pray I never have female children.
So which ones ur male children go come use learn Bleep?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Amorprincesa24: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
This story is so messed up. At such young age. So many wrongs in the world today. God help us
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, simple question:

Did u ask judge or lawyer before u said that sex between teenagers is juvenile delinquency?
If if if if if if ?
Was the guy 16 year old? Why the question?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kazyhm(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2020
My only advice is never allow a woman to singlehandedly train a child........we can all see the level of damage a damaged girl is capable of even at 14+3=17..........pride in shamelessness, remorselessness.........this kind of calculated confident feminist is breading in girls will destroy our beloved world beyond redemption.

Things of shame you did three years ago that you should be praying shouldn't work against you later in future but instead she decided to report herself

Ogechi, her boyfriend and his friend that shared the recorded video were rusticated back then in uni. for same immoral offence

In fact the way she tactically composed the narrative........excluding some facts and emphasizing her consents and the number of times she was engaged in it with the boy as ploit to pronounced the him guilty is mind burgling........I guess she is ready to dance in any mud to gather sympathy and safe her other imaginary victims.....

How can she have concluded that a supposed 20 years old boy is grooming underage girls for sexual gratification ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, simple question:

I did not say sex between teenagers but between 2 minors.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by 4X4: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2020
SHES LYING SHE WANTS TO DESTROY THE MAN
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

I did not say sex between teenagers but between 2 minors.

16years and 14years are what?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Grandmeister(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

In most countries there is a certain margin of appreciation for such case. For example:

The couple both started dated as minors and then the guy attains the age of majority earlier - the Court will take this into consideration.
Good perspective ...that is why I said that it’s not a one rule fits all. One can’t just throw the term statutory rape all over every case on a less than 18 years old girl/boy sleeping with an ‘adult’ of over 18 years.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by loko50(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her spirit of adventure is out of this world, I admire it though I wouldn't want any of my descendants to turn out like her.

What is this world turning into? Imagine a 14-year old having anal sex just to preserve her virginity.

I was 18-years old when I first tried out anal sex and I won't have if not for Labianke who told me I should use the back door because the living room was been painted red.
(I enjoyed it though and have tried it several hundred times after then.)

I don't blame her, I blame our perverted society that has attached a laurel on virginity.
I have personally turned down sex from not less than 8 different ladies just because they were virgins...they said they wanted to give me the honour of welcoming them into the world of carnality.

I told them to look elsewhere; God did not send NwaAmaikpe to this world to suffer and drill holes for other people to enjoy...let other mumu people drill it open for me to enjoy.

My personal experiences with married women has proven that women who were married as virgins have a much higher propensity to cheat mostly out of curiosity.

So I pity ignorant people who think they have priceless gems because they are dating or married to virgins. If only they knew that those gems are nothing but ticking timebombs.

Though your comment made me laugh especially the part about mumu people drilling virgins for you, I don't think this 14 year old girl's case is related with the infidelity of married women.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by ggood: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:
14 yr old anal sex
I'm 20 and i can't try such
20yrs with that kind big breasts liar Muhammed junior

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Anal sex at 14? Na wah o.
Apart from the issue of statutory rape which is left for the state to take up (and I hope he gets punished for it) she agreed he didn't actually force her. So what's she ranting about? Instead of feeling remorse for her wayward lifestyle, she's emphasizing on his age.

At 14 I was already planning to become a doctor while some others were perfecting their anal s*x skills

I pray I never have female children

So because of this nonsense, you pray never to have someone that will turn out better than Ngozi Okonji Iweala or Chimamanda Adichie? Someone that will take care of you at old age? The way some guys reason at times!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol...imagine if that guy was a bricklayer...she won't ever come out.

Secondly, she not only excused her own part of the sick act, she pinned everything on him. So a 16/17 year old guy is welcome to drill her ass but not a 20 year old nigga? Abi this geh is crazy ni?

What's she really canvassing for right now?

Chai...I cannot just understand her bullshits

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Classickj(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Mindlog:

If it did happen, it is statutory rape.
there is nothing like statutory rape in Nigeria
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:
14 yr old anal sex
I'm 20 and i can't try such

You be 20? With these heavy boobies?

Lies kee u dia
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kazyhm(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2020
nenyewrites:

So because of this nonsense, you pray never to have someone that will turn out better than Ngozi Okonji Iweala or Chimamanda Adichie? Someone that will take care of you at old age? The way some guys reason at times!

It is better, safer and stress less to have Gabriel Afolayan than your role model chimamanda adichie.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by descarado: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2020
It is going to be thrown out of any court.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by descarado: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ofcourse 14 and 20 is enough gap..I am talking about the statutory rape angle..it is not (in my opinion) a one rule fits all law..because sentencing an 18 years old boy for sleeping with a girl who is 17 years 11 months and a few days shy off her 18th birthday on the basis of ‘statutory rape’ is cruel...assuming the girl gave her consent initially.
What do we say those that marry under 18 are?

Some of our mothers married at a very young age. Some are still doing that. In developed countries, we have seen 15 yrs old getting pregnant.

As long as she gives her consent, case is dismissed. Any lawyer promising her she will cash out is deceiving her.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Jodha(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

RATHER THE UNDERAGE H! OE SHOULD BE ARRESTED,
I'LL ACQUIT THE GUY IF I WAS A JUDGE, SHE PROBABLY SEDUCED HIM AND HE DID IT IN DURESS.

Yhu need help sir...an underaged girl cannot give consent...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by riyanxeally(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her spirit of adventure is out of this world, I admire it though I wouldn't want any of my descendants to turn out like her.

What is this world turning into? Imagine a 14-year old having anal sex just to preserve her virginity.

I was 18-years old when I first tried out anal sex and I won't have if not for Labianke who told me I should use the back door because the living room was been painted red.
(I enjoyed it though and have tried it several hundred times after then.)

I don't blame her, I blame our perverted society that has attached a laurel on virginity.
I have personally turned down sex from not less than 8 different ladies just because they were virgins...they said they wanted to give me the honour of welcoming them into the world of carnality.

I told them to look elsewhere; God did not send NwaAmaikpe to this world to suffer and drill holes for other people to enjoy...let other mumu people drill it open for me to enjoy.

My personal experiences with married women has proven that women who were married as virgins have a much higher propensity to cheat mostly out of curiosity.

So I pity ignorant people who think they have priceless gems because they are dating or married to virgins. If only they knew that those gems are nothing but ticking timebombs.
aswear thy dem cheat like dogs on heat small thing there friends tell dem they wan try am out we don’t blame them dem never see anything before compared to those who have seen done n dusted���
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by freemi(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
dawnomike:
This water don pass the available garri ... If this is true, I hope he pays for his crime

But a girl of 14 having anal sex? That's messed up
which crime?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by cococandy(f): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2020
What’s worse, a child engaging in sexual activities beyond their maturity level or an adult who lies to them to get into bed with them.
I’m asking for those who only see an issue because they read 14 and añal in the same sentence.
Would it be less horrifying if it was only vaginal sex she had with him? Is that when you guys will then see him as the opportunist he is?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Lightangel65: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

A man of 18 years and above should not be having sex with a girl of 14 years. It is statutory rape.

Rape without proof isn't rape. How do we know she is not lying
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by bukatyne(f): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
And suddenly age is no longer just a number right

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.