Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. (3416 Views)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2020

there is this thought that runs in the mind of most men when they see a beautiful girl. they always think they don't have the money to have her or maintain it. They have placed themselves in certain category and believe they are not good enough for her or she will reject them. Also they think better men will be hurting her left and right so they just turn away like they never saw her.

This also happens to girls as well, when they see a fine rich guy. they sometimes feel worthless and believe he will not love them and beside more beautiful fine babes will flock around him.

I'm in such a delimma right now. I saw this fine babe that fit into what I like in a women. she is beautiful, flat tommy, well shape, big hip, nice smile and giant ass with no trace of bad fat.. among all is her character. she is very quite and well reserved. my problem is too many guys chasing her. guys nor de use eye see big hip and ass. Sometimes if the thought enters my mind I feel lost and might have no place.

Meeting someone you don't know and trying to woo them it's kind of tasking but I give it a try. She just smiled and refused. But I noticed she start staring at me thereafter.

But at least I have registered my interest to her. And she will start noticing me and my presence. Girls are not comfortable giving someone they don't know their number even if they like the person this I know in my mind.

Since then I dress nicely and look rich and classic around her. And she noticed my class of being. Thereafter I sent someone that is close to her to help me woo her and it was a success without difficulty.

She gave me her number but the problem now is that I needed someone that is into me really, and not just because I wanted it of a thing if you know what I mean. Her acting up is what I hate.

She is doing something that is giving me a kind of thought to discontinue. Like I am begging for it. Although we know newly not even up to 3 days. Here is what I mean, she hardly pick the calls when I called and when she does after sometime she will say hold on she will come me back she is busy now but will not call. And after I called to remind her she will not pick.

It's just a girl thing to play hard to get and act not really interested. I do not take this act from girls, I have deleted many girls number for this simple reason as I'm not a patient guy, if you are not talking straight I move on to the next one. It's just because I love this girl and I really want her. I think of her steady if only she knows how well I like her she will grab me with two arms.

What do I do?

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by phrancys001(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by MickzyDonald: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by virginprincess(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Try harder, quite and reserve girls like me are not easy to catch, if she agrees easily you won't value her, so let her give you hard time so you would value what you have, and i pray you don't get her if your intention is to use her and dump her except otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by goodmorning40: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
But hot and beautiful girls do not last in the market. Who marry them off then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Uncle93(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bro, she get boyfriend wey serious

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Try harder, quite and reserve girls like me are not easy to catch, if she agrees easily you won't value her, so let her give you hard time so you would value what you have, and i pray you don't get her if your intention is to use her and dump her except otherwise.

playing hard to get sends this message to the guy...

"I am NOT that INTO YOU! I am not really interested in you. I'm just too nice to say no.

that's what playing hard to get send to the guy.

what if you really love the guy. what goes through your mind when you play hard to get.?

7 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by BaddieFreak(f): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
You love her? Hmm. Abi you want to have sex with her and move on since you said she has big ass and hips. I am suspecting you op

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
BaddieFreak:
You love her? Hmm. Abi you want to have sex with her and move on since you said she has big ass and hips. I am suspecting you op
even if I just want to sleep with her. what does playing hard to get really do?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by bigpicture001: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
For me..the OP is very right.

I don't date such..

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why should you be thinking and dreaming of a chic you're yet to date?!
You know,you just Wana fill her up and bang but before then stop simping coz these are girls you will get bored and fed up of soon after banging.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by virginprincess(f): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2020
fineboynl:

playing hard to get sends this message to the guy...

"I am NOT that INTO YOU! I am not really interested in you. I'm just too nice to say no.

that's what playing hard to get send to the guy.
If you truely love her like you claimed, then you will push harder, no matter how hard she trys to resist one day she will surely give in, hope your intention is not sleep with her and dump her if not you won't get her.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by zanebaddo(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2020
hahahahahaha

This your story made me laugh out loud especially the last part Where you said if only she knows how much you love her lol

Do you know how many men who say the same thing to her everyday? she's tired.

I hope your SMV is high bro??

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol,,,,

We only avoid Oloshos that look hot.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Uncle93:
Bro, she get boyfriend wey serious
na normal thing. watin man go do. na to still try your luck.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by blinking001(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Many are born males but not all are men. Who has time to chase women? Mtshw

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by BaddieFreak(f): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2020
fineboynl:
even if I just want to sleep with her. what does playing hard to get really do?
Simply because she knows you are just going to sleep with her until you are tired and then move on to the next girl. She is a smart girl, she knows your true intentions.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Simply because she knows you are just going to sleep with her until you are tired and then move on to the next girl. She is a smart girl, she knows your true intentions.
that's not my intention. I love her.

girl's need to understand how guys feels.

a player will do everything and sleep with a girl including the playing hard to get. it wouldn't make much difference.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by fineboynl(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
If you truely love her like you claimed, then you will push harder, no matter how hard she trys to resist one day she will surely give in, hope your intention is not sleep with her and dump her if not you won't get her.
my intentions are true.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by aliyumd: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2020
���

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by virginprincess(f): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2020
fineboynl:
my intentions are true.
THEN CONTINUE PUSHING HARD TILL SHE GIVES IN.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Silentgroper(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
The op was referring to hot nd beautiful girls.. U dnt count.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by virginprincess(f): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
The op was referring to hot nd beautiful girls.. U dnt count.
Really, hot and beautiful girls like prostitues, of course i don't count because i'm not a prostitue cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Silentgroper(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Really, hot and beautiful girls like prostitues, of course i don't count because i'm not a prostitue cheesy cheesy cheesy.
So to u, hot nd pretty girls are prostitutes. U girls are ur own problem.
jealousy wee nor kee u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by virginprincess(f): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
So to u, hot nd pretty girls are prostitutes. U girls are ur own problem.
jealousy wee nor kee u tongue
Good night.
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by ifex370(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Leave woman and get your finances right.

That's the only advise that will help you.

Cos after you get her, what next?

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Lols @Op you are doing it wrong!

You see ladies love mystery at the same time want a sincere guy, you can't just start Calling her right away and be discussing long on the phone or keep calling, baba she has a life, you are making yourself look needy, she will ball out bkos she is beautiful many have done this and at the end she discovered they wanted her body.

If you truly love her you would show interest in her by organizing a date in.a public place that she can attend so that you get to know her better and don't tell her you like her during the beginning stages, by organing a date, you have.spoken.volumes and on the date getting to know her interest, hobbies etc sends a message that you are different.

Am just tied of typing, guy good relationship na hard work, there's a way to this thing where the Girl will really see your intention and decern you are genuine. Stop over calling, the phone is for organizing date not giving information.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:

@virginprincess I day like quite and reserve ladies, how far?
Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2020
so its the one that is ugly,obese and shapeless that will give u peace of mind abi? grin
so u havent seen less attractive women who cheat on their men or those fat shapeless wives who beat up their husbands bah?
anyway whatever rocks ur boat and suits u go for that kind of lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Only approach a girl when she's the one that gives you the greenlight OP, know this and know peace. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by Astra101: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2020
And majority of girls avoid sexy guys for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. by odinson1(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:

Fineboynl take this Lady's Advice at your own peril

Women don't love men,women don't care about men and that is why they will give you any random advice that suits their Selfish and Narcissistic Narratives. They will only give you Relationship Advice that will be of more benefit to The woman you are dating. Dont ever take advice from them!

and as for the topic,bro She doesn't love or like you. She wouldn't play hard to get if she were into you. If she eventually agrees to date you,you will be On unending pressure to always please her so she won't leave you,you will essentially worship her. You will spend till your last Kobo and she still won't fancy you. Dude never chase a girl because a girl who you chase,never Wants to be with you that's why she Makes you chase her so she can be the prize in your eyes

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Couple Get Married On Husband's Sick Bed In Lagos Hospital (photos) / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.