Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Should A Married Man Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Man Do This? (3544 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by cooooooks(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Any married man that cannot talk with his wife honestly is counting the days to divorce.

czarr:
Should a married man rent a secret apartment where he can go for a couple of days to refresh and recharge his spirit with some alone time away from the whole marriage something?

In the guise of 'i am going for a business meeting or seminar for a few days'
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
We allow parents and society to force us into marriage.and most times no peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by czarr(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
cooooooks:
Any married man that cannot talk with his wife honestly is counting the days to divorce.

You can't be honest in everything, sometimes too much honesty causes more harm than good?

For example if you happen to find your wife's sister sexually appealing, and you wife asks you if you find her sister sexually appealing...would you say yes?

Or your wife's mother is rude and has a terrible behaviour, if your wife asks what you think about her mother would you be completely honest? No! .

Women appreciate little white lies, especially of they cannot handle the truth.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by cooooooks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
God forbid my sister or any woman in my family marries someone that will be salivating at their younger, possibly underage, female siblings/relatives.

embarassed

czarr:
You can't be honest in everything, sometimes too much honesty causes more harm than good?

For example if you happen to find your wife's sister sexually appealing, and you wife asks you if you find her sister sexually appealing...would you say yes?

Or your wife's mother is rude and has a terrible behaviour, if your wife asks what you think about her mother would you be completely honest? No! .

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by tnerro1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just tell us u wan go camp babe for some days, refresh ko, recharge card ni , wahala be like Uganda, to enter day easy , to comot na him hard

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Regex: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
czarr:
I think it can actually save marriages.
The guy can let of some steam, forever is a long time

Yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Regex: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

I agree that it can save marriages.

It's not only about the men though.
Women even have it worse than men.

Would you be happy if I said women too can take leave?

If a man certainly goes to a place where it's just him, to let off steam, certainly it's also a time for the woman to stay home and let off steam.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by czarr(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
cooooooks:
God forbid my sister or any woman in my family marries someone that will be salivating at their younger, possibly underage, female siblings/relatives.

embarassed

okay...that you consider someone attractive doesn't mean you salivate or even think about sexing that person. you can say God Forbid from now till tomorrow, but we don't choose we we are attracted too, and sometimes life happens regardless of your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by soundOsonic: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Any married man that takes such decision already has an interior motive.
Modify your comment it is "ulterior" not "interior"
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Regex:

Would you be happy if I said women too can take leave?

If a man certainly goes to a place where it's just him, to let off steam, certainly it's also a time for the woman to stay home and let off steam.

"Let off steam" with the kids? How about the husband "let off steam" with the kids at home while wifey goes off to a place where "it's just her"?

Who are they taking a break from in the first place? From each other or the kids or from everything including the kids?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
czarr:

Your wife can only ask you that kind of question if you give her reasons to.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Regex: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

"Let off steam" with the kids? How about the husband "let off steam" with the kids at home while wifey goes off to a place where "it's just her"?

Who are they taking a break from in the first place? From each other or the kids or from everything including the kids?

Whichever one that fits the picture in your head. Both of them will have to come to an agreement.

A man who is wise will once in a while (be it biweekly or monthly) take the kids out and give his wife space even before she asks for it.
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Ge0grapher(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
I would advise you have a personal room in youe own house . Where no one is allowed to enter. Anytime u wan blow of some steam.. enter the room lock your door.. its way better than having an apartment outside, cos when madam finds out, e no go funny and that peace of mind u have been longing for . U won't get it.

Modified: this is my strategy and it works, anytime we start having a baseless argument or quarrel, I don't sleep on the matrimonial bed, I just walk into the room with my laptop and chill for the rest of the night . When she sees the me the next morning I can tell she felt my absence.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by etrouble: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
czarr:
Should a married man rent a secret apartment where he can go for a couple of days to refresh and recharge his spirit with some alone time away from the whole marriage something?

A married man should never ever do that. NEVER EVER.

But, I am sorry, I have been married for 10 years now and I have a secret apartment where I go to unwind without any side chick or Olosho accompanying me.
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by akaahs(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Federalcase:
There is no need for secret apartment, If i can't refresh and recharge my spirit in my home then the marriage is no more
I thought as much,y should I spent or waste money renting an apartment in d name cooling off when I have a home. I can't do that, if my wife can't give me joy or happiness, then d marriage should go.
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes. The wife too should be going there alone once in a while too

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by DaInferno(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
czarr:

first off,put yourself in your wives shoes and answer this question! stop that nonsense! nough said
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by DaInferno(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with this marriage though,but all I can think of is the poor wife. oh poor wife, just know your husband didn't mean it when he said "for better for worse", I just hope she doesn't also take a break from the marriage and chill in this guise.
Re: Should A Married Man Do This? by Federalcase(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
akaahs:

I thought as much,y should I spent or waste money renting an apartment in d name cooling off when I have a home. I can't do that, if my wife can't give me joy or happiness, then d marriage should go.
exactly, waste of money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Pain After Handjob / Pandemonium In UNIBEN BMS Dept As Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst Male / What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.