Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25804 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by LegendHero(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Shout out to all The Patriots, The progressives, The Omoluabis, our brothers from the East and our indispensable Ipob member. grin

Maximum respect to you all, 2020 was a wonderful year with you on NL. God bless you

lemme try some out,
Omenka
Legendhero
Sammy07
symplyleo
helinues
Slap44
Lukaspodolski
Arrewa
Nwanyiogwashi
Racoon (Tinubuist ).
Kriss216 (davash222) ghetto politician(4 Nigerian ladies for you).
Where's achalugoNwa/MsAllison/Raymondigbalode/260sixty.
Bighead9/Biggesthead6.
Wickedfact
Igbochief001
Techm0

SilverNorGold
OzonNengiTheory
MelesZenawi
And host of others I can't remember now.

Gracias bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Balogunodua(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Balogun loju ogun fun ra e.

Where is metaphysical self, I haven’t heard of him in a while.
Agba...

Me too haven't heard from him..I just hope he is fine...

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Balogunodua(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
imhotep:

Moi-moi is good for yarimo

cc lzaa

And LZAA grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
NekkyCee:
Shout out to:

Newcastle2023
Tammyanybody
EngrBriggs
Seeker123
Modikko
Heineken
Seankhalifa
Daben1
Kaeboy
Kentsol
Leks4sure
Jarus
Righteousness2
Letousche

And a host of others! Thank you! You made NL worthwhile. wink

Compliment of the season wink
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by JoeEeL(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
7evenT7:
giveaway.. If e remain help me too smile sir

090345.61740 mtn

Seen boss.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by radautoworks: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
ThatNiccur:
A big shout out to radautoworks, the World's best boss anyone can ever ask for. You're an heavenly ANGEL in human form.
I give what I get smiley
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by NekkyCee(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thanks alot. Wishing you an awesome 2021.
TammyAnybody:

Compliment of the season wink
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by RainOnMe: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by cooooooks(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
smiley smiley

I think it's 6.

Chii59:
Nwaezeemmanuel, my NL husband grin
Cooooks, I wonder how many zeros are in your name.
Erm who else, the return of NwaAmaikpe, them go cuss you tire. Who else?
Dominique my fav mod.
Zzor, tormentor of alfa men and redpillers
I'll remember others later

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Pu7pl3
Alexistaiwo
NwaAmaikpe
Pocohantas
Randomshek
Coolusername
Quest
Nickshrapnel
MJBOLT
Magnoliaa

Y'all steadily giving me quality content. I really appreciate. Enjoy your holidays

Thanks man, I really do appreciate, we will do bigger things next year smiley

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dpsychologist: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Leezah:
kiss
Shout out to you too bro.
You also did great.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PositiveDirect: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wow. Nice thread.

Honestly I can't say more than to say God bless Tuoyoojo. I know God has blessed him already but I pray for more blessings for him.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by DivineTurnAroun(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Shout out to all Nairalanders I Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by dyrane(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
xamiel4:
My shoutout goes to;
1x2x3 the Don
dyrane
Iscom
These guys are the real MVPs. God continue to bless you.

�� Engineer ... Thanks alot bro. I'm glad we met also via this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by sircatherine45(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Bless u too my brother.

We go see the new year and celebrate in good health.

Special shout out to

Fergie001

Ghettokid1

Kyase and his guy wey dey cancel his comments

Angelfrost

Gbest90

Wordson

Donoro

Crazygod

Openmine

Vickyrotex

Theboss100

Fuckingmallam45

Clerkent

nostradamus

Maxwell530

Osadna009.

They plenty but just know say if u be Liverpool fan or we don relate or argue for NL, we gather dey.

To all you mentioned, we will be alive come 2021. Liverpool must carry EPL.

YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by richmanrichard: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aphroditee:
no nairalander made me smile
ie really harsh.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 77up(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
All Nairalanders.

They all did in their different and unique ways. grin grin

I love you all !!
Thank you sis,love you too.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AntiBalogunodua: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

And LZAA grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AntiBalogunodua: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

Agba...

Me too haven't heard from him..I just hope he is fine...
[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AntiBalogunodua: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

You must be hungry for Moi Moi grin
[/s]
[s]
Balogunodua:

Bubu will not allow it grin
[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chlowi(f): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
ALEX182:
Shout out to Chlowi. The dark Jewel.

Everyday I listen to "Morning Sun" by Pototohead People feat. Nanna B. The part of the lyrics where Nanna B says, "I just wanna stay, can we please stop trying, and stay right here...."

Song reminds me of Chlowi.

That part of the song always gets to me. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl_Py1HebyQ

Hey Midnight kiss Stay

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ThatNiccur: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:
I give what I get smiley

More than what you get ma
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sgbate(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
If I no send my shout-out reach oga chuksbaby, God sef go vex grin

Some of my favourite monikers though are;
Pocohantas
Lexusgs430
Nwanmaikpe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ebullient19(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
I've really not been active here
However, I enjoy the comments from nairalanders. Happy new year in advance. 2021 will be a great year for all of us
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EbukaHades10(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
sircatherine45:

To all you mentioned, we will be alive come 2021. Liverpool must carry EPL.
YNWA
Iseee!!!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Aphroditee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
richmanrichard:
ie really harsh.
lol....it's fact
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Aphroditee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sheriman:
Never worry I Sheriman will made you smile in 2021.
aww that's nice of you
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by richmanrichard: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aphroditee:
lol....it's fact
dnt worry i wud make u smile in 2021
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EmperorShizzy: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
So grateful sir Magicminister. Compliment of the season boss

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Coolgent(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chai! Just figured out that I have nobody on Nairaland to send shout out to! sad
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by doggedfighter(f): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
77up:
Thank you sis,love you too.

Hugs dearie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria / 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.