Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25761 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Rakiticbarca: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Adinije:
Shout out to Lionlee216, A rare gem. To Wese90 my Indaboski, you are one of a kind. To Pradit, My mentor. To Wildchild1, my advisor. To Rakiticbarca, the laptop Messiah. To Sell2us, God bless you my in-law. To Singlegirl, a perfect gentleman.

And to everyone I forget to mention who have made this year a beautiful one for me, I am highly grateful. Thank you.
I'm humbled, want to say thanks for all the motivations from the beginning till this moment.
RESPECT

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kapilta(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Alot of people put smiles on my ugly face,
De.nreledave
Ke.ketu (this guy dey always asked ladies if they are the yellow gyal on advert board )
Si.lentandsmart2(eleribu founder)
Sa.mmy07 - love the way he gat passion for his tribe
Tr.ansatlanticex
G.odson1-ex bi.ggesthead ( the dude always dey use ipob catch cruise)
K.apilta
Sh.amelessman100
Ex.cuzeme
Lu.kaspodolski
Em.piree
Afro.knight
Raco.on
Tech.mo
femi.4
Nirfr.eak

Happy new year in advance to all my friends and enemy on nairaland.
Oil dey your head jare my brother. Pray 2021 go be for us. Buh why u no mention ur bae nah z.zor, she try give u 4 2020 with plenty ban na. grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kapilta(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
isaac2392:
Ka.pilta Sh.amelessman100 Exc.uzeme Luk.aspodolski Emp.iree Afro.knight Raco.on Tech.mo fem.i4
Bless you my brother.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Regex: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
emmaodet:

Thanks bro.

Happy new year in advance.

how is family and the hustling? i have something to discuss with you offline. Will ping you on phone later

They are great. I'd be waiting for your message!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
fergie001:

A great 2021 ahead guys.

God bless you all.

Nonetheless, I oppose this list in all of its entirety because it is skewed to favour a particular side.

How can ebukahades10 be Congratulating gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine theboss100.....

We have decided to form our faction;

Shout out to Kyase (and his cancelling guy who coincidentally is a United fan) grin, ray07 redblood01 fuckingmallam45 em.eijeh

Adopted real fans of United.... ghettokid1 vickyrotex
We have donated angelfrost to them.

grin grin grin
Wishing you all a beautiful 2021 ahead.
Cheers guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kapilta(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Thanks brother. Special thanks to Le.gendhero (politics section) T.hatfairguy1 (politics section) simplyleo (politics and Ekun oko IPOB) NwanyiOgwashi (politics anioma girl) igbochief001 (politics my igbo friend) metaphysical (politics and culture) tao11 (iyalaya culture and Ekun oko Benin people) Olu317 (culture section) Iamgrey5 (politics) macof (culture) YungMillionaire (iteshekiri boy cool ) LivingSage (politics) scholes0 (politics and culture) Fergie001 (politics) (politics this guy loves his state die) MayorofLagos (politics) BeautifulSE (politics) laudate (politics and culture) Mrnairalandd (forgotten the section we met, should be politics) Gotze1 (politics) sunshineg5 (politics) seunmsg (politics) NGpatriot (politics) greyboy (culture Benin boy) Ede young (culture) Lukaspodolski (politics) Kapilta (politics) haffaze777 (politics) GrammarNazi1 (nairaland grammar police) reallest (politics)
My Ondo brother.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by onyeomanono24(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Onyeomanono24 smiley
Awwwnnn cry

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by cassyrooy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Even though I had very few of them, they're my Nairaland People of The Year:

Pocohantas (Mama dey give dem hot hot)
Ahnie (I wonder how crazy you'd be in real life)
MissJoy29 (my runaway friend)
PoshestMina (your diary is interesting)
Mysticgal (I saw your improvement on your diary, I love it)
Crackhaus (I just so love this guy, very intelligent fellow)

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Bless u too my brother.

We go see the new year and celebrate in good health.

Special shout out to

Fergie001

Ghettokid1

Kyase and his guy wey dey cancel his comments

Angelfrost

Gbest90

Wordson

Donoro

Crazygod

Openmine

Vickyrotex

Theboss100

Fuckingmallam45

Clerkent

nostradamus

Maxwell530

Osadna009.

They plenty but just know say if u be Liverpool fan or we don relate or argue for NL, we gather dey.
compliment of the season.

I know this year is a little tough and challenging but year 2021 will be very easy for you,me and other nairalanders because we are more than conquerors.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Renit:

Hi

Do you still deal in Turnitin accounts?
Hello, mozkidayo should be able to help you out.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1

lol! Thanks...im honoured and humbled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by cho25bc(f): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2020
emeraldvee:
God bless and protect my big brothers who really helped me this year
I'm really grateful to you guys and pray to be a better person and also help others
God bless u Sir Gentlerassky
God bless u Sir mooojy u really helped me and please forgive me
God bless u Sir hresso u really helped a nigga
Love u cho25bc
Awwwn! Thanks alot bro for the acknowledgement

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by replete(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2020
Shout out to amdman; he is really the man (exceptional)
Also to radautoworks for the Xmas gift
To EgunMogaji2, have learnt a lot from just following you silently may you live long.
Thank you all and have a fruitful 2021

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Basalt(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2020
imran90:
Shout out to you guys
Chiggsglover
whizqueen
mrphysics
Basalt
Thank you guys... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You guys are inspirational to me.

Thanks for the honor bro.
I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by VickyRotex(f): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yes o!!! Just the beginning... Better results coming up.

We are definitely here to stay. cool

Hehehe great game for sure cool

No wahala, as long as una no find my club trouble grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=peterangelo post=97512276][/quote]
""
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2020
[s]
Kyase:

You don mention Dem all oo
Shout out to you too boss

As for that canceller in chief 217seventeen or the next will be 218eighteen shout out to you too, you wahala too much, hope you change this new year
[/s] shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EgunMogaji2: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2020
replete:
Shout out to amdman; he is really the man (exceptional)
Also to radautoworks for the Xmas gift
To EgunMogaji2, have learnt a lot from just following you silently may you live long.
Thank you all and have a fruitful 2021

Wow, thank you Sir.

May we all realize our goals and wishes in the new year.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Kapilta:
Oil dey your head jare my brother. Pray 2021 go be for us. Buh why u no mention ur bae nah z.zor, she try give u 4 2020 with plenty ban na. grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chigzypeace(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2020
E don happen
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by graciamore(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2020
I saw this thread late...I want to say a biiiiig thank you to pochantas motionarena tuoyoojo and may others for there help when I was pregnant...may bless everyone..2021 will be a great year for you..your families are blessed and preserved in Jesus name..thank you all
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sheriman(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2020
FanOfMyself:

She's married bro, she just got a good heart. So don't go there cool
How did you know??
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mozkidayo(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Renit:

Hi

Do you still deal in Turnitin accounts?

Do you wanna buy a student or instructor account? They are both valid for 6months
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by poshestmina(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2020
cassyrooy:
Even though I had very few of them, they're my Nairaland People of The Year:

Pocohantas (Mama dey give dem hot hot)
Ahnie (I wonder how crazy you'd be in real life)
MissJoy29 (my runaway friend)
PoshestMina (your diary is interesting)
Mysticgal (I saw your improvement on your diary, I love it)
Crackhaus (I just so love this guy, very intelligent fellow)

Lol
Thanks and Compliments of the season smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Chiggsglover(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2020
imran90:
Shout out to you guys
Chiggsglover
whizqueen
mrphysics
Basalt
Thank you guys... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You guys are inspirational to me.

Thank you very much grin
I really hope this new year brings something better for us, happy new year bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / s / 5 Nobel Laureates From Africa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.